7C Discussions April 29 - May 3

hpenz4evr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the quick update.

Very very happy that Kai Bomb and Stalin reunited :)

after reading your update i am waiting to see the video which i can only tomo:(

So  "Samuga kavalar" Stalin is back in action!!

Hope nothing bad happens :)

Tks a lot once again :) Keep up the good work:)
Edited by hpenz4evr - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks akka for the great update.

Finally the wait is over. Kaibam Stalin sir hug. Their scene was very heart touching.

Kayal expressed her love through that poem. Good time started for Stalin sir.

Next is fight against Anachi misusing of library.
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I like action so can't wait for the protest against Annachi - Stalin wanted to expose Annachi's underhand methods to public - hope they support him - parents surely going to give hard to kids - they are afraid of Annachi and don't want to go against him - who is going to join Stalin

Kuruvi - 100%

Mr. G - 100%

Kids - 100%

HM - 100%

AHM - 100% ( Kanna has to give special talk then he will agree )

really miss Siva
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Kalki akka .. after 15 mins they showed new episode..Please watch it akka..
kalki2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

Kalki akka .. after 15 mins they showed new episode..Please watch it akka..

Thanks my friend - I changed the channel didn't go back afterwards

Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Kalki akka πŸ‘

Interaction between Kayal and the girls was nice to see 😊 Yup agreed missing Siva and her father too...😭

The boys and Kuruvi are funny πŸ˜†
Edited by Pallanguzhi135 - 11 years ago
kalki2007 thumbnail

May 1 - Wed

Simbu movie going on so that means no 7C

Kriti let me know if they showed later 

kalki2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pallanguzhi135

Thanks for the updates Kalki akka πŸ‘

Interaction between Kayal and the girls was nice to see 😊 Yup agreed missing Siva and her father too...😭

The boys and Kuruvi are funny πŸ˜†

Yeah Kuruvi losing money - i thought Baloon aunty likes him

funny scene was AHM and Kuruvi conversation - the way they interact really funny

Tamil showed what is important in life to AHM - i like that part - people need to understand that part

Kayal attitude was toal surprise and i don't think Siva is coming - Kayal and Stalin is a couple that means no Siva in that picture

Parents need to change their view about daughter and son - they need to treat equally
Wonderfullife thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalki2007

Yeah Kuruvi losing money - i thought Baloon aunty likes him

funny scene was AHM and Kuruvi conversation - the way they interact really funny

Tamil showed what is important in life to AHM - i like that part - people need to understand that part

Kayal attitude was toal surprise and i don't think Siva is coming - Kayal and Stalin is a couple that means no Siva in that picture

Parents need to change their view about daughter and son - they need to treat equally

Yes akka Tamil scene was very good .. he taught some good lesson in life ..AHM Kuruvi too was good.. was happy to see AHM after a break..

So Kayal changed for good . Stalin Kayal should move forward in life..

So next is protest by students and teachers ..
kalki2007 thumbnail

May 2 – Thursday

Stalin slap Kuruvi

Kili's parents talking to him about super singer that he need to enter it – his father saying telling Kili that both side grandparents are coming from music family so he will have it too – his dream to kili become a Balasupramiyam – but Kili telling them he wants to play cricket – parents not agreeing to this going to be long summer for Kili – feel bad for him ( they need to watch Prakash Raj movie Dhoni ) – his father telling the mother don't give him food for 3 days that's your punishment for not listening  to me

Girls called Kuruvi – K came and asked why they called they told him that he need to get raw mango for them from the tree – he is telling them that he will buy from the market but they just want it from that tree alone – so K throw a stone and got them the mango but the watchman saw that – girls ran away the watchman tied Kuruvi to the tree telling him that he need to give him money 1 mango 100 ruppies k telling that robbing I only got 200 so take it and leave me – but the watchman telling him I have boss and I am going to keep you until he gets here – Stalin come there and telling that guy ok Kuruvi made a mistake he said sorry to you so let him go – but he is not listening and telling K has to pay – Stalin started to slap K telling him why did you do it – the other guy scared now so he let go Kuruvi – it was really funny Kuruvi getting slap from Stalin – K crying telling S the slap really hurt me S telling him I don't have choice see the other guy now scared

Boys sitting getting bored – thinking how their teachers passing time – they see balloon man and it was Tamil teacher – so they called and talked to him – Tamil telling them it is a genuine job so no problem – the kids do little prank they pinch all the balloons and ran away from there

Boys talking about their cricket game Hai bomb telling kili you did a fabulous job and Minnal telling kili tomorrow I am going to throw you are going to bat then we decide you are best or not –Kili father came there yelling at him for playing cricket with his wasted friends – he is angry kili not practicing music so he throw the bat and take him from there – friends trying to talk to him but he won't listen

Edited by kalki2007 - 11 years ago