Originally posted by: crazysky
<font color="#0066cc">same 2 u</font>
Nahiii I don't want sharon to marry that chipkali
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: crazysky
<font color="#0066cc">same 2 u</font>
thanx a lot

Hi guys! It's been a while. But finally back with a new AR fic! Idk if anyone will read it so I'll decide if I want to post more on the basis of...
Previous parts Part 6 The next morning, the college camp was unusually silent. The cool breeze blew across the campsite, but inside one of the...
Here are Characters of the Story Ritik : elder brother of Shivaay , Ranveer , Sanskar and love interest of Shivanya Shivanya : elder sister of
This is written by my friend Kavitha on SNS jodies.I converted it for KDB jodies with her permission and added pics.Since she is busy I am...
4