Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Part 15

Thanks Shruthe so much for this awesome banner.

Maan was pacing around nervous in office. Yeah he took the excuse of work but work was impossible look into now.

When no one gave him any call he himself called Handa havelli "Haan Maan bete" said Rano 

"Aunty, I needed to talk to Vicky, have they arrived"

"Pata nahi kahan reh gaye, they have not yet reached" He kept the phone. He had checked the flight number and flight showed already landed.

"Maybe she is here with her BF and showing him Delhi, whatever."

Geet had given him promise to not call but Maan was sure she herself will not be able to hold the distance and call him. That is why he did not give her the promise.

But when days after days and month after month she never called him, his confidence on his own logic started shaking. May be she was right, maybe she strongly felt he was not right for her as life partner and thus maybe she found someone there.

How many times he had wanted to call her but then it was promise on her, how could he break and put her in danger. He didn't believe such things but still when she is the subject he will take the safest route. 

As days passed by and no information on Geet came and his belief that Geet has found someone started getting stronger.

He felt angry on himself that she was right as always and he was trying to force his love on her. And all his forcing on her forced her to choose Bangalore and stay away from him.  

The talks of Rano Aunty, his mom and Dadima  also confirmed that she was in love with someone as she would sometimes go dreamy, which was so unlike her.

But he was still angry on her, whatever be it, how could she not even call him for once. 

Trying to release himself from her though, Maan had engrossed himself in his studies and work. Even his Dad was very happy with this positive change in Maan but one thing didn't change, Maan's flirting. But he now did this to keep his mind off her; it would lighten his mood, even though for a small while. He would try keep his cheerful demure while in office or college. But alone, he would each day look at his cell in hope of her call. 

Maan had learned business with dad and uncle while his studies and he was now topper in his university. 

Since 1 month, when his result have been out, he has joined office in full time and was giving his full into it. 

Girl Friend ' No, he could not imagine or allow anyone in her place. And to divert everyone's mind from this topic he kept happy and involved in work.  

Yesterday when his dad had asked him to receive Geet, all Maan could imagine was she coming hand in hand with her BF, happy in someone else's arm. No, he does not have that big heart to receive her that way and he had politely declined.

But now he was getting curious, why has she not reached home yet. Was she so lost in her new found love that she forgot all her family. His heart ached.

Broken heart Geet knocked on his office door "Come In" came his very masculine and even s**y voice. Geet's already vulnerable heart skipped a beat.

Ohh it was all hers and she loosed it all by her own hand.

When she entered, Maan felt some sensation but he kept looking outside the window, facing his back to her. Geet could not believe it was him, his body structure look even more strong, well built up and masculine. How badly she wanted to crush herself on him.

Ohh just seeing him from his back, if her heart was slipping away then how did she even imagine that anyone can ever take his place in her life. If this was the man always around her, how could she even fall for anyone else? No one was anyway near him. 

But Alas, he was not hers now, he did not even consider her important enough to come and receive her. Gathering her heart she said "Maan"

Her voice in his ears, Maan felt music ringing; his eyes opened wide, his heart racing fast. But soon with reality check he calmed his heart.

"Everyone is waiting for you at home, why did you come here." Her heart broke into pieces. Her Maan, her own Maan was saying such words and in such cold tone. But why is she expecting, its all her deed, he is no more hers now. 

"I wanted to meet you first, before anyone else. You did not come to airport, I was expecting you there. Kamse kam hamaree friendship kee hee khatir"

"Friendship kee hee khatir" ohh now he was sure she has found someone and still stuck with him till friendship.

"sorry, I got stuck with work" and he turned and their eyes met. They could not remove their eyes from the other' 

Geet looked even younger and fresh to him, maybe its magic of her new found love. But he could not remove his eyes from her, her hazels, her hair stands on her face, her jhumka, her simplicity, her glowing face. He was lost admiring her.

Maan- uff he has changed so much, he looked so so masculine and strong with that abs showing up even more prominent than before. If no one was compared to that old Maan, what about this new Maan, no one was anywhere near him. How fool she had been, not been able to see something that was always around her. She was so frustrated on herself for her foolish thinking earlier. 

His face has changed with that new stubble which made his features look even sharper. Her heart was beating fast, above all this new look change he was in front of her for real.

"Won't you even give me a hug" Maan knowing his limitation with her now came forward and gave her a light friendly hug. 

"So you found your love" was his first question. Geet had decided to tell him all. Yes, he is no more hers but still she will convey her feeling as he had once done.

"yes, it just took me three months of our separation Maan to realize my love for"

"Bas, ho gaya. I got answer to my question." Maan could not bear to hear her whole love story. 

Geet felt hurt, he doesn't even want to hear her now, every minute her heart was only breaking. 

"You have changed a lot Maan" "Ohh I have changed, this is news to me. Badli badli to tum nazar aatee ho."

He looked other way, why is he behaving like jerk. If he does not deserve her then what is her fault.

"sorry 

"Not like this, you have to meet the one I have fallen in love with." Now she did not have guts to speak directly, knowing very well she meant nothing to him now, just a friend. 

Maan could not understand why she was so bent on to break his heart into pieces. How he was controlling his heart only he knew. Now seeing her with her boyfriend, her life partner, her glowing in someone else's arm, how will he hold his heart?

"Geet, rehne de na. I will meet him later" "No, I am not going home before you meet him."

"Ok"

Next: Well I expect lots of comments and likesπŸ˜‰

Hi all,
Thanks for your like and comments. I am just in flow of Saathiya thus you are getting back to back updates. But next update will only come with  loads of comments and likes. 

Tomorrow will update Bandhan and the will PM all updates together.

Roothe Piya readers, don't be angry... Next week all for Roothe piya.

-AnuπŸ€— 

Edited by tellyme - 11 years ago
-lakshmi- thumbnail
y did u stop there??

any ways the update was awesome... happy to know that aag dono taraf baraabar lagi hai...

without talking to the other both have concluded that the other is in love with someone!!!!

i loved the logic behind maan not going to airport!!!!  fear to see her coming out hand in hand with some guy!!!!

am so eager for the next part...as u r in flow with this, may i expect an update tom???😳
Edited by -lakshmi- - 11 years ago
ElienoreMG thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice part...
Oh no! mu
Craziest_MG thumbnail
wow ... Awesome
Loved it
dreamy4ever thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ maan won is still in love wit geet. Loving tis MU track 😊 superb update
jasraj123 thumbnail
awesome updates anu

omggg with maaneet our heart beats are also racing anu
what a cliff hanger u leftπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ab hamein kab takk hang karogee

omggg yeh dono ko hi class lagne wali hain
apni apni soch mein aise mast hain ke doosre ko bolne ka mauka hi nahin de rahe

what's wrong with them
it is true that love change person alot and this is what they are showing now

waiting eagerly for next updateπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ that how geet showed this majnu her loveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.ramya-gurtian. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome
directly after 2years
ohh godd they changed soo much
i think its the 1st tym this type of mu's between them
since they alwaz understand each other very better
now will see how geet tells maan dat she loves him
micky11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey this is cliff hanger
how can you do this
now it is unbearable
continue soon

dqno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Superb update!

Their evolving relationship is wonderful.  You described it wonderfully, their uncertainities, their hesitance.  I adore these two. 

She shows up at the office and his heart does not want to break so he is avoiding her.

Where did he get the idea that she would want anyone else?

Lovely descriptions.

Thanks for the update!
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb.loved it