Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Another awesomee updatee! Can't wait to read the next part as alwayss :) So do continue soon :))
jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: goingreen91

Aw man!! Haha I mustn't have been clear enough after the first time I mentioned it I'm sorry ): But anyway here's the clarification from Part 4:

"...the inspector slipped
the handcuffs onto his left wrist and Zoya's right wrist..."

No love m sure I had missed it
I so wanted to visualize car scene when he lifted her up to put her in the car that's when i go like right to right or left to right or left to left lmao

Loved the update poor zoya again being judged lol
I really thought sad will b jealous of Maryam's brother if he tries to cone close to zoya but dey r being mistaken as married couple so I thought no jealousy but lol loved bhaijaan line suprb
jazmeen thumbnail
And for long updates even though I know I also always complain but we understand man its hard to update frequent with long updates
goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Ever since I woke up this Monday morning, all I've been able to think about is the upcoming proposal tonight hahaha, and so I kept surfing IF pointlessly. Then I realized that since I'm not concentrating on studying, I might as well use the time to continue my story, so here's your update guys! (: Hope you like it!

Mangalpur Madness: Part 10

Maryam returned with a tray of food and drinks, and clanked it down in front of Asad and Zoya. Zoya watched Asad cringe a little at the disorder on the tray, so she began setting things in place for him. He gave her a half-smile gratefully, and she simply shrugged in response. It was no longer a big deal for her to give in to his OCD behaviour; she was really quite used to it. Asad and Zoya were just about to start on their refreshments when a young woman came up to them and patted Maryam on the shoulder.

"Maryam, main jaa rahi hoon. I think I've finished applying mehendi for all the ladies present here," the young woman said, and began turning away when Maryam nodded in acknowledgement. Zoya immediately got up, causing Asad to be dragged up with her as well, just as he was about to reach for his drink.

"Nahi! Please don't go, I haven't applied mehendi on my hands!" Zoya exclaimed, giving the young woman quite a fright. Thankfully, the lady seemed to be a kind and patient one, so she nodded and obliged, walking back towards them.

"No! Miss Farooqui, you will not apply mehendi, since we're attached by these handcuffs. It becomes really messy when it dries up, and I don't want to have those small flecks of mehendi everywhere," Asad said firmly, trying not to look at Zoya. But he couldn't help himself and when he looked at how her face at fallen at his announcement, he could already feel his resolve melt away. Asad sighed as the ladies around him began chiding him for being mean, before finally nodding his head and giving in. Zoya's face immediately lit up again, and he knew he'd made the right decision. As the young woman sat next to Zoya and took her hand to begin applying the mehendi, the ladies around him began commenting on how loving he is as a husband to give in to his wife. It was hilarious how quickly the villagers made conclusions.

Asad shook his head in slight amusement and began eating the samosas laid out in front of him. Zoya was so involved in getting her mehendi applied that she simply couldn't be bothered about her hunger. The crowd around them eventually dispersed once they realized that there was nothing exciting left to wait for. Maryam and her gang of giggling girls sat themselves down near an unsuspecting Zoya to tease her and Asad about their love for each other.

"Asad bhaijaan, aap toh akele hi sab chai-nashta le rahe hai, isn't your wife hungry too? Why don't you feed her??" the girls began to tease, in between spurts of giggles. Asad rolled his eyes and chose to ignore them, when he felt Zoya nudge him with her elbow. She had mehendi on both her hands, and she wore that sad puppy look on her face again. He sighed, and slowly began bringing a piece of samosa close to her lips. There was no way he could resist her if she was going to give him that expression.

"Aww Asad bhaijaan, aap kitne romantic hai!" the girls began teasing again. The lady applying the mehendi on Zoya's hand caught Asad's name this time, and so she began altering the design she had planned for Zoya's hand a little. She was done a short while after that, and so she took her leave from an extremely grateful Zoya. The giggling girls also took their leave, when they realized that Asad and Zoya had proven to be really boring to tease, since they never responded at all. Besides, night was falling, and everyone was beginning to retire to their rooms. Maryam indicated to Asad and Zoya where their room was, before retiring to her bedroom as well, leaving Asad and Zoya there all by themselves.

XXX

Okay but now I had better try to study, or I'm really going to fail my exams hahaha. Can't wait for tonight!! (:

jazmeen thumbnail
R

K so u can see how much I stalk your ff
Yipeee u have updated and m the first one to comment
Victory happy dance lol

Thank u for updating
The first thing I read today was ur   update and now when I was planning to go to sleep I read ur update
Man love u muahhh

Loved the update I so can't wait asad to o see his name on zoya's hand.

Awwn it will b so cute . u cracked me up with that line how easily Gav wale change their opinions Lol

Good luck for your study. Don't worry you will rock bbz
Edited by jazmeen - 11 years ago
Aphroditefallen thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awsum post sweetheart.. fun romance begins.. i can just imagine what all wonderful naughty mitwa moments are to come.. as always grt one..n all d best for all ur exams.. ull do grt..:) :*
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yes better study n den wud nn a long updt frm u :)
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
yahooo i got another update!!! 

When do i get the next! Well never mind i will stalk it! 🤣 

When will this happen in the show? :(
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awwee such a cute updatee! Why'd you have to stop there!? As always I'm so eager and curious to read more!! So do continue soon :))
This was one heck superb update 

Awww how sweet Asad is he is slowly understanding her ...

The giggling girls wer cute 

And now I wonder hw will he help her as she had mehandi *cunning smile 

I hope to read lots of Asya scean in next plzzz update soon 

It  was lovely