Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: wiwy

Sorry all. I can only read and like all the fantastic analyses and other posts on 100 and #9 but cnt comment as am phone. Lappy is with my son and he is giving it to me only in snatches. I am allowing him to coz he(and here comes the important part) is directing a movie on Earth Day as part of school project. And you know any piece of earth on which Barun steps, needs to be protected from tremors! And what if my sonny becomes good enough to direct Barun one day? Can't leave any chance can I?πŸ˜†

1st family then other things all he best to your son.
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: indi52

can i give ya a super hug for this? and you better hug me back right here right now.

that's the thing, she was as turned on by his himness as he was by her flakepot out of this worldness. both were violently physically attracted to each other too. his was clearly shown, hers demurely kept away from our knowing eyes (you see channel and production house have to protect us from ourselves 🀣), yet at the akhara as he showed rippling muscle, and then his sheer physicality while pouring water on his hot sweaty self, oh there was a desire thing in her eyes there, little glimpses here and there. so wish they'd shown this more.

she didn't feel the slightest anything for the sweet boys, only for rakshas, khadoos, laad gov. made khushi the exciting girl she was, with the little bhoolbhulaiya of amazing desires, instincts, and imaginings in her.

Just dropping by..couldn't resist this post!!  πŸ˜†

@Horizon
Well put!  πŸ‘ I loved it!  I agree that she loved the whole package!  She has seen him at his worst yet fell in love with him anyway!  She loves him unconditionally!!

@Indi
You are so right!  Wish we could see Khushi ogling and drooling over her hot hubby more!!! πŸ˜³  Make it more realistic, right? πŸ˜‰

Here's the scene that you've mentioned!!  Loved the way she looked at him!!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krlUovA3nm4[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to uploader

Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

arshi,

i just read again your barun piece for blasters on page 3 with its take on number 9. abs loved "polarity of the poles" and his shaking up of all of it and more. πŸ˜†

Thnx Indi yes  "polarity of the poles" has indeed changed if not globally but right here on this thread definitelyπŸ˜†
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

I so agree with the pair of you.  Kushi ran to him because he is her strength, her rock, her foundation even if she really doesn't want to admit it.  They had just spent time in Naintal and yes she was hurt by him there as usual, but something happened there, an intimacy.  He took care of her when she fell ill.  He placed a cool cloth on her head to help reduce her fever.  He never left her side and he protected her from those goons sooo he is her protector, her strength, her shoulder to cry and lean on.  It didn't matter to Kushi that he didn't hug her back
, it mattered to him.  It made him question why couldn't he hold her back.  It made him think.  When Kushi reaLIZED WHAT SHE was doing she became embarrassed; it was just too intimate.  I believe she felt uncomfortable about being comfortable with him.  She had to run away, not to face the reality of her actions and her familiarity with him.
[/QUOTE

ok so I am the only one with this POV she was  expecting some warm condoling words from him because her talk to herself after this wouldn't be like that the way it was ,and the top in 101 when is talking to hm and he is listening and all ,yes Cynthia it was only for him but she also has this but unconsciously no matter what.Yes Indi she is venting on him and clinging on him but I do feel the way she approached and all of this and the way she detached and his expressions changes with her every move indicate to me she did expect that may be not the way we perceiving it but the way it was going on in her at that moment after all she knows he is my pillar

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Episode 98

Mad Man

It has been three hours and he is so silent she just can't take it anymore!  His intense stare on the road, his bruised and bleeding hand on the steering wheel, you just know he is reliving the incident that just occurred over and over again in his mind.  The goon deserved the wrath of this mad man.  How dare he hurt her?  And the mad man thinks how come her touch calms me.  Calms my storm inside?  One touch from her that is all it takes, to calm this mad man down.  The goon was lucky; he would surely have killed him. 

His thoughts are interrupted by her idle chatter.  She is nervous. She asks for forgiveness; it is all her fault.  She should not have worn this wedding dress; everything has been misunderstood. 

Payal is on the phone with Anjali asking about the whereabouts of Kushi.  Anjali says they are on their way home.  Everything is going to be alright.  Akash is standing beside Anjali giving his moral support as well, he is concerned for his Payal and her family.  He tries to call Arnav whose phone is unreachable.  He tells Di that he will go check on them but Mami overhears and wants to know why he has to check on them.  He doesn't need to go see Payal.  She tells him just to be quiet and be at home.

How can someone be excited at the words "shut up"?  Kushi is.  She says atleast he has said something; it has been three long, quiet hours from him.  She talks to him about the goons; his hand grasps the wheel of the car hard, as she con               tinues to babble.    She asks him, "you hit him black and blue just for pushing me what would you do if he actually hit me?"  ENOUGH!  He had enough.  She doesn't have to remind him how he lost control.  He doesn't need to face his reality.  His truth revealed as he became a mad man over one Kushi Kumari Gupta being manhandled.  "Get out.  GET. OUT."  Why she asks? How will she get home?  He hands her money he doesn't care just get out of the car, dammit. 

He can't take it anymore.  He is a Mad Man!

At the hospital everyone is falling to pieces and there in the middle is Shyam.  He is praying for Babuji's death otherwise it may be his ruination.  He is totally despicable here.  (Arshi and I have had many conversations about Shyam being a Mad Man even back then and we are just noticing it the second time around.  His clues of lunacy were always there we just didn't pay much attention back then.)

Akash comes to the hospital and sees Payal crying as she passes him.  Shyam sees Akash.  Lucky break for the Mad Man so he won't be caught.

Kushi goes home and Happy is waiting for her with the key ands he tells her about her father.  She runs in to change while back at the hospital Payal's Prince Charming awaits her.  He tells her he came to know about her father and she thanks him and sends him away apologizing.  Poor Akash.

Back at the RM an angry Mad Man walks in not listening to a word his servant is trying to tell him.  He goes to his room again questioning his behavior.  He was angry with her so then why did he react that way?

At the hospital Shyam seems worried that Babuji may survive.  Kushi comes and embraces Payal.  All the Gupta women gather around Kushi and Shyam is observing.  The doctor comes out of the room and tells Shyam Babuji is under observation and is on oxygen.  Garima ask Kushi where she has been.  Kushi wants to know what happened she spoke with him yesterday and he was fine.  The nurse leaves the room and Shyam enters.  The Mad Man has an idea as he looks at the oxygen.  He closes the valve and Sashi has dyspnea.  Just in the nick of time Kushi and her family enter the room.  The doctor says he can now breathe on his own, for the sake of drama but in real life that wouldn't happen, oxygen would stay on if a patient was dyspneac. Shyam says he will leave since there are too many people in the ICU and you never know Babuji may be able to spill the beans. Buaji tells him he is her god now since he saved Sashi's life. Oh Nand Kishore, if she only knew what a Mad Man he is!  Sashi tries to motion towards Shyam and tell them but Shyam insists he should not be stressed.  Kushi says he wants to says something.  "Sh, Sh" he mumbles pointing at Shyam and Kushi asks "Shyamji?"

The Mad Man is worried.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

New VM by Zoha

it has all the cute romantic scenes of Arshi 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRBxSBntZy4[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks Supriya for posting the VM. 
Awesome VM.
Zoha is brilliant.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 96!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At the dhaba Khushi threatening Arnav  but he still walks away paying no heed to what khushi said! and Khushi starts the drama by screaming NAHI!!!!! Arnav turns around and people gather around her  and starts telling people that he is leaving her because the food was spicy'she brings the aunty forth and said that she tried to tell him that she did not cook the food but he is not listening'.she cries and tells him not to leave her and  the crowd starts scolding Arnav that he has trapped the innocent girl and now is leaving her and they stop him!!! Arnav gives angry stares to Khushi who is now safe haven amongst the ladies crowd'and gives a victorious smile to arnav'(This was so filmy and so KKG(SR), but hey it work arnav stayed'but may DM protect her soul from the Great ASR).

At Raizada mansion Mami complaining to Anjali about Akash'saying that she did so much for him and this is how she repays her'Anjali was like, payal just hurt her foot that does not mean that he likes her'mami was like that is how it starts'you do not know these low class people'
nani hears this and yells at Mami, saying that you and my son almost ran away'.and mami gets upset that she has no value in this house'

Bhangra starts at the dhabba and Arnav is staring angrily at khushi who playfully smiles at him (kind of saying'look I made you stay'I win). Khushi gets up to dance and Arnav smiles and khushi gets more in mood seeing this and dances more (Arnav has his thinking/evil smile on   ) Arnav stands up while khushi is dancing and whispers  something in the owner's ears and he announces that the husband has agreed to stay'And so arnav announces that to the world that he is telling his wife that since they got married today so the suhaag raat will be today onlyπŸ₯³

and the aunty then said that she will arrange  a  honeymoon room for you two (Arnav ji kitna besharam hai tu πŸ˜† besharam, badtameez, badmizaaj, all the b's especially barun is our asr).  and Arnav lifts her up and carries her to the room in front of everyone (Haye Haye, he has no sharam πŸ₯³πŸ‘ )  and khushi was like aunty ji help me but that lady thought she was waving bye'they get to the room and then throws her on the sofa'and insults Khushi (shocking)'He refuses to listen to her and tells her to leave the room before he gets up in the morning'and walks off shutting the door behind him'and the lights go off and khushi gets afraid and starts crying'(okay that was harsh of him'I admit that she let the petrol out and caused a tamasha'but that is no way to treat someone'boy when he is angry he does not think at all)

It is morning and Shashi dials some number but he hears Shyam talking to someone on the phone, more specifically Rani Sahiba and he said that he cannot come today'I am guessing Anjali did not take no for an answer and said that he is coming but he leaves the place before Shyam could notice him'Shyam goes out and Shashi follows him'(please do not do anything stupid)

Arnav wakes up and screams Khushi, in fear (looks like someone made a mistake or there saans stopped)  and realizes that he had told her to go before he wakes up and gets worried and goes to her room where she has slept in the sitting position and sees that the lights were off and the fuse had gone and remembers that she is afraid of dark (arnav is in regret mode'he should control is anger). He tries to wake her up but she does not wake up and he noticed that she has a fever and he gets worried that she had no blankets so he carries her to the bed and Khushi catches hold off her collar in sleep (even when unconscious she cannot let go of her laad governor'she did the same thing after the guest house fiasco)'he sits beside her watching her and gets worried'

Shyam comes to the mandir to meet Anjali 'and Shashi is there to watch them'and wonders why Shyams meets a client in the mandir (finally someone catches on)

At the dhaba the owner says that the fever (on Khushi) is due to cold but how did she catch cold as the blankets were there'she walks off. khushi wakes up and mumbles her parents' names 'Arnav tells her to get up and take medicines'he helps her get up and gives her medicines and milk and helps her drink the meds (aaawww he is acting all husband like now)

Anjali and Shyam talking and Shyam is saying a whole lot of sweet nothing'making anji go weak in the knees and he then filling her maang with sindoor and Shashi watching and is now maha gussa now.  Will Shashi be able to expose shyam??? Or will shyam do something to outsmart shashi again?

at last, i read it.

super take. i have added my elated response merrily on the text. our besharam is just too darn cute. and ahem while i do feel a bit sorry for khushi, but madam did the petrol thing, and then that nahiii. she actually challenged him with her little smile, perhaps not knowing how evil (awww face palm) he can get. or maybe, a part of her knew it alright and she was playing? ok ok just kidding.

"boy when he is angry he does not think at all"

this is where a huge part of his personality is. that gussa, with it's many shades and degrees. when someone thinks they've got the better of him, and when he is tired and hassled about work, oh the temper flies. but like many peoplewho show their anger (me me me), the moment it's out, it's sort of over, soon enough the mind ticks, and how. a character of extremes, not wishy washy... love is maha, so is gussa. i wuv this besharam. thanks, anita. am not seeing you here for a while. but that 100 post was dhamaka. so glad i read this. will watch epi tonight and am . 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🀣🀣🀣 prehistoric seriously.Ok let me relate with you some how.When I was your age or a bit younger my parents used to watch Sehgal and Suriya's movies and songs.I still remember my father's fav song by Sehgal"Jab dil hi tot gayeya" and the word Gayeya he sang in a long slang way so that was my joke to do stuff with my father.[My father never became angry with me] So we used to relate with those rona dhona and all kinds and then what we liked my father made jokes "eh jhun jhun gane te na mard nachde ajeeb lagde ne maino...in Punjabi[these thrill and noisy songs with men dancing ] But as our parents were having this thing with Indian movies and all so we were introduced to it but now if I put myself I try but my kids have no clue about any one but SR,Rithik from Dhoom, Akshay but not all as they like certain .

But I couldn't stop laughing about this prehistoric one.I did grow up in all ages movies so kind a used to but if you are not then may be its pre but I have a craze of old movies even  Hollywood old movies are classic its up to the taste and personality I think and yes young people like you if they have time because that is another issue.
Thnx for making me laugh but don't worry even I knew things I couldn't solve it either or should I say I was not here only 1and 1/2 day and this was done.

I also love old movies.My mom is a fan of Rekha. i love to watch rekha's movie with her. My Dad is more into intellectual stuff like, art films, Satyajeet roy kind of stuff.You know what, my nani is a big fan of Raj Kapoor. She is originally from India. But migrated to Karachi with her family during the time of partition. So she always has weakness for Indian culture.by the way she is a big fan of IPK and Barun-sanaya. She is a very romantic person and a very beautiful woman. i always discuss ipk and Sarun with her. Next time when she will be in the US or when I'll visit her in Karachi, I will definitely watch Raj Kapoor's movie with her.
And i'm also a fan of old Hollywood classic.
 Roman holiday is one of my favorite movie.

By the way, I think i won't be able to crack wiwy's riddle ever, whatever it is about, ranbir or Raj Kapoor!πŸ˜†
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Just dropping by..couldn't resist this post!!  πŸ˜†

@Horizon
Well put!  πŸ‘ I loved it!  I agree that she loved the whole package!  She has seen him at his worst yet fell in love with him anyway!  She loves him unconditionally!!

@Ind
You are so right!  Wish we could see Khushi ogling and drooling over her hot hubby more!!! πŸ˜³  Make it more realistic, right? πŸ˜‰

Here's the scene that you've mentioned!!  Loved the way she looked at him!!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krlUovA3nm4[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to uploader

ufff dying to see, but old stodgy computer in office, hai. she did love him for everything he was, as he her. that is why it felt like love and not filmi made up love. which is why, even her asking herself why such a khadoos attracts the heck out of her would be fine. but her soliloquy, oh the gorgeous one that speaks of hate but it feels like love, and her "i missed your yelling at me," all that struck home. 

khushi was a strong, interesting girl, only 18, from a small town world but with the potential to grow as worldly and with it as she wanted to. there was an excitement in her character till we had the flip to achhi/good girl and daughter in law. that khushi fell for asr. in fact, she gave him her own interpretation and name, laad governor, and started owning him even when she couldn't bear his rude overbearing ways.

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi Blasters!  Love the hospital hug scene!!  Our vulnerable and broken Khushi is seeking emotional support and comfort from our Dark Knight!  This special moment brought them closer together!!   I would like to share these beautiful vms that captured Arshi's special and heartfelt moment!!

Arnav&Khushi | Arshi | Heartbeat by HarshadKeLiye  (I especially love this one!! heart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gifheart_beat1.gif Be sure to watch this one in HD!)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgbrE1e32rc[/YOUTUBE]

Arnav & Khushi - Sajde Kiye Hai (Hug Spl) by MsSheerani

Katelyn thank you soo much πŸ€— i just loved the first one...the tune was amazing for the scene...not a word was spoken...but their actions conveyed everything ❀️ it