Blast from the Past One Hundred - Page 11

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: wiwy

Hey Blasters!⭐️
 As always you are my inspiration When I saw what a brilliant idea Indi and Durgey had come up with to celebrate the one hundredth episode of IPKKND, I was so touched❀️. The posts by Arshi, Katelyn, Chalhov, Anita, Sohara, BD, Horizon, Rebecca, Charlotte and all dear friends gave me a feeling of belonging to a team unparalleled on the ForumπŸ€—! So I decided to do my little bit in this BFTP Centenary CelebrationsπŸ₯³! My heart is doing dhak dhak for this is my first attempt at analysing one of my favourite scenes from IPKKND! The Arshi Hospital Hug, Episodes 99, 100!  Hope you like it! πŸ˜Š

The Arshi Hospital Hug, Episodes 99, 100

Babuji was in hospital. He had had a paralytic attack. He might not be able to speak again, walk again, not recover at all ! And now that Khushi had returned from Nainital, her family inadvertently looked at her for solace, to shoulder the mountain-like responsibilities of her family in distress, to find a way out somehow. "Aap bahut himmatwali hain. Aapko hi to apne parivaar ko sambhalna hain", Anjali gently reminded her while consoling the Guptas at the hospital. 

But no one realized that Khushi was in pain. Her parents had died when she was very young leaving her all alone. She could not afford to lose her loving adopted father, not now, not ever! She felt drained of all strength The very thought of having to go through the process of darkness, emptiness, loneliness all over again seemed unbearably painful, sapping her of her vitality, pushing her into an abyss she feared. So she closed her eyes to block out those terrible thoughts and prayed aloud, "Shakti dena Devi Maiyya, shakti dena."

And suddenly, a familiar gust of wind. She opened her eyes and looked up from the hospital chair she had slumped into, and there it was, what she had prayed for, her Shakti, her strength of mind, heart and soul, her Arnavji! As calm as the blue pullover he was wearing, his hair slightly blowing in the breeze, his brown caramel eyes beckoned her, as if saying, "Khushi!" I am here for you!

An unknown feeling washed over her. The last time she had seen him was when he had rudely ordered her out of his car on their way back from Nainital. But she did not for a moment think about her humiliation at his hands. He was here now, he had come for her! Her brain went numb and her heart took over and she simply ran to her man like there was no tomorrow and hugged him tight for dear life and all the pent-up pain poured out into sobs, small ones at first and then big ones spilling on to his blue visage. "Nahin hai himmat hum main.Nahin hota hai humse yeh sab. Hum poori tarah se toot chuke hain", she cried on his shoulder.

And he. He raised his hands to hug her back, to console her, but his arms stopped short of hugging her, his fingers fisted in confused hesitation, reluctant at this public display of emotion, so very true of his conditioning as the heartless, emotionless ASR. Later, in the privacy of his room, a tormented guilty soul derided himself, " Kyun nahin rakh paya usspe hath main? Wo ro rahi thi. Shayad chhahti thi main use kuch kahoon? Shayad yeh kahoon ki sab theek ho jayega. Aur main...main usske aansoon dekhta reh gaya. Kya ho gaya tha mujhe?kyun usska ek ek aansoon..."

Yes. Her tears always affected him. The mighty ASR had no planned, calculated, clinical solution for her tears. He had no clue how to deal with this ocean that welled up inside him everytime tears welled up in her eyes!So he just stood there, no not hugging her but lending her his broad, strong shoulders to cry on, his wound from Nainital fresh, oozing blood, a telltale sign that faraq padta hain. He shut his eyes to the rest of the world and took in her pain when it became uncontrollable, just letting her weep till she was done. He understood her tears, her hug, as some years ago he had felt the same pain and yearned for a shoulder to lean on. But instead he had taken upon himself to wipe his Di's tears and gulp down his own. Overnight an adolescent boy had grown into a hard man.

She came to her senses when she was spent, and suddenly realizing what she had done, broke the embrace as suddenly as she had rushed into his arms and crashed into him. But he did not want to let her go. He was hurt. Why did she snatch herself away so?  "Khushi?" Those words of consolation on the tip of his tongue were never said. But at that moment when her world came crashing down upon her, her heart bursting with pain, her mind panic-stricken, to pray for strength and to get it there and then was nothing short of Devi Maiyya's blessing! And that is what true love is...it's a blessing. A prayer answered. That is why, Khushi "..ko sar rakhne ke liye unke kandho ki zaroorat padi." He, who was her love, her man, her protector.

And when he came to the hospital again to pay Babuji's bill, he rectified his earlier lapse of not hugging her back. When she broke down again in front of him, in spite of chiding herself earlier,he placed his hand on her head. As if to say, I am your rakshak. Your every aansoon is precious to me. I won't let the pain that engulfed me touch you again. Don't worry. Sab theek ho jayega

πŸ˜Š      πŸ˜Š        πŸ˜Š       πŸ˜Š        πŸ˜Š         πŸ˜Š           πŸ˜Š

LOvely touchy write up Wiwy, especially loved the part describing his dilemma. It is strange or funny that her rakhshak is her very own rakhshas!!
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Episode Part 99-100

Arshi's Hug Special

"Khushiji aap bohat himmat wali hain " such a manipulative words which are used by others to play with our emotions in such a way to make these feelings contradictory for us . Why do these words are so powerful to deviate the real pain and make us believe there is no pain to have pain ?Such a fallacy yet time ticking moments where some words alleviate not only pain but also provide us hope .Since childhood these deceptive words and phrases become a part of our lives in such a way that we search  ,we expect ,we demand, we implicate , and we insinuate about these in our delectation and affliction .[Dukh & Sukh]

Reverbration of Anjali's words "Khushiji aap bohat himmat wali hain 'aap ko tou apne parivaar ko sanmbhalna hai"[you are very strong and you are the one who is going to take care of your family] send a signal to Khushi's pain to emote ,to erupt , and to belch so she can have enough strength to deal with it but how ,she needs alone time with her mom Devi Maya who is her light and star in her dark life which no one knows , feel or share except DM."Shakti daina DM 'Shakti Daina---[Give me strength DM ]My heart goes for her and it surely shows a strong and a mature Khushi behind Titaliya one who just spreads colors to all but by shedding and losing her own.

The moment of silent arrives with the acceptance of her prayer ,where matrix surroundings brings a gust of misty wind ,her pillar itself as she knows He is here . She looks at him and He pleads at her chastened about the abandonment he gave her in the middle of the street .She ,despite of all just had one thing in her mind as their connection is  stronger than before ,"he is here just for me "-Telepathy starts later but its "Tar" connection is  here as they both know and can feel the depth of distress in between em .

Her name slips from his soft lips"Khushi" and that's all she needs and Her feet just progresses towards her pillar in this shaky moment and she runs and embraces him tightly by pouring all of her pain drop by drop on his shoulder as this is the most safest, closest and warmest place ever. Her heart knows he is the light in her dark night and can fill the stars of his love and smile around her . 

But This was the least expected moment for him especially after what he did to her and here she is pouring out all of her fears and pain in front of him. "Ab humse yeh sabkuch nahi hota----hum apne ammab ,babuji ko phele hi kho chuke hain---hum se yeh dobarah nahin hoga----hum puri tarah se toot chuke hain"

[I can't take it any more ,I lost my parents already and I can't go through with that pain again-I am completely broken with this thought]

She wants her LG to fix her destiny  as he told her once "I make my own destiny and writes others too"..He wants him to do what ever it takes to make his father better than ever as she can't live with this fear any more.

PONDERING Connecting Dots:

-He hold her the other day to assure her that he does have a beating heart which did not like her pearly painful tears [after Police stunt pulled by La and Mamiji's search for Anjali's necklace ] when her "earrings" got stuck to him which was the step towards her dependence on him and she mesmerized by his softness towards her which also added in her strength today to embrace him without any fear

-Today he is here to embrace her pain and later she will be during Anjali's miscarriage to embrace his by telling him "isse bahgeya kehte hain."[This is all Fate.]

-The other day she was in his office fighting for La made him melt completelt with her tears ."Kyuon mein use rota huwa nahin dekh sakta-Dammit![Why can't I see her cry?]

He closes his eyes as her pain is way heavier to stay at his open eyes yet he can connect to it as years back when he needed it the most no one was there to embrace him and he has to be a pillar for his Di.He let her vent out all of her distress and pain on him for her soothe "he is there for me" and  he wants to embrace in return to assure her "sab theek ho jayga"[everything will be fine]----but his arms with closed fists remain in the air.

Now his fears pops out as he did not embrace these feelings for years.His heart is screaming to tell her I am here don't worry but his mind says something else.This truly reflects ASR character  but this time he is not emotionless instead he has conflicted and anguish feelings for her.

Now this fear of him transfers to her [as their connection is stronger than before] ,she detaches herself quickly the same way  she ran to him without realizing what she has done or in other words she did not get that warm and safe answer in return as she expected .Man of few words who can't bear her tears steps forward to rectify "Khushi"but its too late ,this time she steps back and runs as fast as she can leaving him behind stunned and in agony and above all in regret.

He stood there with heavy heart filled with guilt and his moment is so remorseful to bear as her painful tears are absorbed into his skin very deep to make him uneasy ,way uneasy...as he couldn't help seeing her until her last presence-----

She wants to make everything alright for her family ,closes her eyes in her helplessness and On the other hand she feels guilty along with rabaVe of what she has done"Kyuon roi hum un keh samne--kyuon humain sar rakhne  keh liye unke kandhe ki zaroorat padi-pata nahin kya choch rahe thay hum jo un se iss  tarah ja ke-" [Why did I need his shoulder for crying---What was I thinking?] But why do I feel in this distress for a split seconds she was expecting him to be there at the same spot.

Rubbing of Raba Ve indicates her inclination and dependence on him which she thinks is her vulnerability but she had no clue of the strong impact she left on him.

Transition of scene from her to him as his mind is not in peace either.Pacing back and forth "Kyun nahin rakh paya usspe hath main? Wo ro rahi thi. Shayad chhahti thi main use kuch kahoon? Shayad yeh kahoon ki sab theek ho jayega. Aur main...main usske aansoon dekhta reh gaya'. Kya ho gaya tha mujhe?...kyun usska ek ek aansoon..."

And then he sees and touches her soaked tears in between her fingers.and hey hey rubs her tears along with his fingers. Her tears as her pearls which he always kept safe until she left him for hamesha keh liye and today those pearls as her tears are breathing not in his palm but in between two fingers index and thumb.

Symbolism and connections: index finger represents Self-confidence, strong desires for success,  sometimes spiritual or religious and thumb represents the will, personal and universal, Self- Assertion

CONNECTION is clear Arnav and Khushi's strong desires for each other will be successful as Khushi will ask DM's ishara to proceed with her Dhak Dhak and Arnav will be doing things on Diwali which he never attempted before.His will power  will make him to put his hand on Khush's head which he did unconsciously during Nainital trip but this time he will assure her he is there by paying bills and His hand on her head.

A coward is incapable of exhibiting Love it is prerogative of brave as

Shyam with his slouchy scorpion moves tries to hypnotize  Buaji for "Shadi" [marriage] as she is the weakest link which he thinks can link him to Khushi but Fate has played with him and showing him this as Simon says "theenga" [thumbs down]---πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

What a coward who tells a paralytic father he has two hands to hold and keep two women ,wow as he has no clue Khushi's 27000 is bringing a lot of divine light to shadow not only his stingy moves for her but also for Anjali .Buaji you couldn't come earlier .------seriously.I'm sure she will be flat seeing engagement ring-------His evil bracelet is so visible with his Slouchy Scorpion moves----- 

Symbolism and connections:A reflection is upside-down  means that the real image is flipped. Light is reflected back from different angles than its origin point.CONNECTION is simple as his plan is backfired by Devine forces and Arnav and Khushi are closer and closer each day but beauty is HE HAS NO REFLECTION of it from any angle.Yes Simon is right!

A new day with hopes and regrets has risen as Arnav's mind and heart can't let go off Khushi's fears as her fears are circling him so badly to circle her in his embrace to protect her ,to take her away to write the destiny for her the way she wants which brings a smile and peace to those eyes filled with pearly tears which are unbearable for him.He embraces her in his hallucination within the circle of his closed arms' but its La who can embrace it but can't feel it as she is totally unaware of his inner turmoil right now. His ignorance towards La is totally visible.

Anjali made his guilt more remorseful "wohi tou mein use dey nahin paya jab use iss sahare ki sab se ziyada zaroorat thi...use bas itne si baat tou sunni thi mujh se keh sab theek ho jayega"[That's what I couldn't do for her when she needed it the most, that's all she wanted to hear that everything will be alright]

Barun and his expressions are mind blowing here.πŸ‘

Other side Khushi is ready to take his father at home when Doc gives her hope of manipulative  word "chamatkar" [miracle] which can turn her father's destiny for her and at the top he mentions Arnav Singh Raizada and his generosity which brings some colors on her face but one thing is clear His embrace did give her an invisible strength with which she can sail through this ocean of piercing grievous .

"aaj tak aap ne humara haath pakar keh humain sanmbhala hai ..ab humari baari hai...aapki baitiyan itni kamzor nahin hain"[until now you took care of us now its our turn after all your daughters are not so weak.].How beautifully these delusional and manipulative words over and over circling around giving her strength as well as giving others smile of hopes as she has a special discussion with Devi Mayya along with LG's circle of hope[she does not have to mention].Just beautiful!😊

She comes to her pillar ,her strength again and he again as a man of few words just couldn't circle or embrace some words of hopes for her.Their intense gazes shared million emotions as well as their commotion , dither,and fluster.Hers are more than him but her egoistic self respect does not allow her to admit her stance as there is a hint of complain "you didn't give me what I needed the most" a contriving sentence"sab theek ho jayega" -----The moment he wants to rectify ,Di comes and asks her about her Babuji and all.

Her hands forwards a food container to have her salary.How small and innocent gesture she creates but without any smile or silly antics the same way she did the other day when he handed her the food after stopping her from all the silliness .

He so wanted her in the same avatar, so badly ,he wants his strength and her smile back .Period !either by manipulative and crafty words or by materialistic money

but he wants his biggest deal, his Khushi back--------and how he will do that--- Continue in 101st epi with my fav

Tu Hi Bata Mere Maula, Tu Hi Bata Mere Rabba
Faasle Meelon Ke Hain, Dono Hai Alag Disha,
Kabhi Ye Mil Payenge, Nahin Kisiko Hai Pata,
Nahin Kisiko Hai Pata

Symbolism and Connection:27oooRs check...27[by adding all together] It is the symbol of the divine light.Connection is simple as the above Sufiyana Kalam ,all Devine forces are working to bring these two soul mates together.Period!

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPCjK21A2do

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPCjK21A2do[/YOUTUBE] 

ARSHI, Wonderful analysis and dot connections. Loved the collages, esp the solo ones of KHushi and ASR's conflicted visages! Your special love for this epi is truly pouring,,
As I said in another comment, one's strength causes one to go weak , rather is it that like Khushi one would feel that she/ he can afford to be weak with those?? !! 

I always had hard time interpreting Khushi stretching that tiffin box in her hand for salary. Thanks for that connection. 
laruma thumbnail
Hello blasters!!  Hearty congratulations on a perfect century.  Yes, a simply perfect century with a ton of SIXERs hit way way out of the park!  That applies to both, this wonderful blaster thread and the one of a kind unique show its about. 
What an episode, a showcase of great talent!  Barun and Sanaya yet again hit the ball out of the park. They both were so different than their usual selves.  The usual sanka, bubbly Khushi is no where to be seen. Her sorrow and breakdown was executed perfectly by Sanaya, it made me want to cry. And Arnav's shock, sadness and regret for doing what he did or for not doing what he actually should have done to soothe her was another sixer.  For me the episode was a perfect 100!  Well, it's always that way when the talented and drool worthy Barun is around. 
I've been a silent reader ever since the beginning of the thread. Been silent because I didn't think I have much to contribute to this power house of such good writers. But wanted to break my silence on this special 100th episode celebration.  Mainly because I want to thank all you wonderful ladies for doing such a great job of keeping the show alive.  I simply love all your posts. Thank you!
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Friendly Disclaimer: My words, thoughts  and ideas are mine only, please do not copy. You are welcome to use it, but credit accordingly. Thank you!

"Shakti dena Devi Maiya shakti dena"
"Give me strength Devi Maiya"

Like an answered prayer, the wind brings him to her, the "mehsoos" overcomes her, a sense of comfort in it as she takes a deep breath before looking up and finding him standing there. 

As she looked at him, all her pain like a mirror  transfers over on his face. 
"Khushi" his call as always from somewhere deep inside, this time a "tum teek ho (are you ok?)" tone in it.. 

She hears his call and immediately she stands up, takes a few small steps before they turn into fast ones like she can't stay away a second longer, almost crashing into him, she finds his strong broad shoulders and rests her weeping face.  Her arms wrap tightly around him . 

"Rabba ve" He feels all she feels while she breaks down and reveals the side of herself she hides from everyone else behind the brave front

"nahi hai himmat a hamme, nahi hai himmat, tut gaye hai hum,  nahi hot hamse yeh sab, ek baar pehle  bhi ham apne babuji ko kho chuke hai, hamse dobaara nahi hoga. Nahi hai himmat, ham puri tarah se tut chuke hai

Translation: "I'm not brave, i'm not brave, I"m broken, I can't do all of this, I've lost my dad once before,i can't go through it again, i'm not brave, I'm broken in every way

All of the pain exuded by her words  was absorbed by him like sponge, he took in all the  excrusiation of it. 

His heart broke behind his closed eyes when she said she was broken in every way and automatically his arms reached up to  wrap them around her . But something puts a freeze on them.  Later he would have gigantic regrets for this moment. 
 "kyu nahi rakh paya uss pe haath mein? woh roh rahi thi, shayad chahti this ki mein uss se kucchh kahu,  yeh kahu ki sab teek ho jaayega...aur mein, mein uske aansoo dekhta reh gaya. Kya ho gaya tha mujhe?

Translation: "Why couldn't i put my hand on her? she was crying, probably wanting me to tell her everything will be ok...and i just stood there looking at her tears"

Why couldn't he let his guard down? Could his own words be haunting him? "Arnav Singh Raizada itna kamzor nahi hai"? or  Maybe the proof is in the fresh wound from Nainital that shows when he closes his fist in agony when he can't get himself to hug her back. 

When he got back from the trip, he was angry frustrated at himself for his reaction towards a man who merely pushed Khushi, so angry that he kicked her out of the car when they reached Dehli. Most likely to drive her away as he normally does when he finds himself losing control. These confusing scary feeling are fresh as his wound is, hugging her back would only defeat the purpose of driving her away wouldn't it?...but what of the the pain he feels for her? and her tears? On one hand he wants to staying control but on the other he wants so so so so so badly to be there for her.

At this point Khushi comes to her senses and look at the shoulder her head was resting, slowly she looks up and he looks down. 
What a powerful moment within a powerful moment. How intimately and closely their eyes gazed each other, questioning each other, but for  a brief second i feel like they have the answers as  they look into each other's soul through their eyes.  

Before long, the extend of what just happened is realized by  Khushi, fear on her face, she quickly steps back behind the boundaries she crossed. When he called her from within, it was  Khushi's within that took the call and ran to him, unlike Khushi, her soul knows no boundaries when it comes to him. Both look at each other overwhelmed with what just happened. 
Looking at her tearing face, as they never fail to cause him pain, he seems ready to offer her the comfort. He takes a step towards her, the wooshing sound again indicating an internal call
 "Khushi" 
his hand extended wanting to reach out but its too late, she steps back, fear of her own feelings consume her,  she  runs away from him as fast as she ran towards him.

" Kyu roye hum unke saamne? kyun hame sir rakhne ke liye unke kande ki zarurat padi?"
"Why did i cry in front of him? why did i need his shoulders to cry on?"

Before she stepped out on that bench, Anjali had shown confidence in her bravery, little did Anjali know the fragility behind that brave face. She went outside to gather strength, then he showed up. Maybe subconsciously, she thought of his tears from the night he came to apologize, those tears let her know he felt her pain of losing parents. Its possible  a sense that he understood allowed her to completely breakdown on his shoulder, but hadn't he just kicked her out of his car? certainly its the bigger planned out thing at play here. 

The answer to both of of their Kyu's could be is quiet simple if only they would allow them selves to  accept it. The very next day Khushi would  brush this off as a moment of weakness, and while this moment does makes Arnav's feeling more tender towards her for now, the repercussions  will be felt when he completely loses control by the poolside on Diwali night when she wears red again. A moment which he will brush off as one of weakness "kyu kamzor pad gaya  mein?"

Till they accept, let the party continue, DOUBLE CENTURY  here we come!!!!

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❀️❀️❀️ as he gets lost in Khushi's thoughts and comforts her the way he wishes he did 

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: laruma

Hello blasters!!  Hearty congratulations on a perfect century.  Yes, a simply perfect century with a ton of SIXERs hit way way out of the park!  That applies to both, this wonderful blaster thread and the one of a kind unique show its about. 

What an episode, a showcase of great talent!  Barun and Sanaya yet again hit the ball out of the park. They both were so different than their usual selves.  The usual sanka, bubbly Khushi is no where to be seen. Her sorrow and breakdown was executed perfectly by Sanaya, it made me want to cry. And Arnav's shock, sadness and regret for doing what he did or for not doing what he actually should have done to soothe her was another sixer.  For me the episode was a perfect 100!  Well, it's always that way when the talented and drool worthy Barun is around. 
I've been a silent reader ever since the beginning of the thread. Been silent because I didn't think I have much to contribute to this power house of such good writers. But wanted to break my silence on this special 100th episode celebration.  Mainly because I want to thank all you wonderful ladies for doing such a great job of keeping the show alive.  I simply love all your posts. Thank you!

Hi Laruma!!! so glad you broke your silence, wanted to thank you for all the silent "likes". loved what you had to say in perfect cricket language up there about Sanaya and Barun on this epi, and agreed 100% both were exceptional!  you must know by now what i think of Barun but Sanaya really stands out in this scene, and his expressions as always don't disappoint!

Seems like you have plenty to contribute to me, please break silence more often, we'd love to hear your POV :) welcome !
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

My Dear IPK Sisters and fellow Blasters,
Wow, so proud of you guys.  I have missed a lot and you know the reason.  Life has been a world wind since Mom's passing and you all were there to help me through.  Then there was the fundraising fair that took place and occupied my life for another few weeks 24/7 and you were there supporting me.(BTW we grossed 60K).  After that,  I
 needed some down time and went on a silent meditation /work service retreat and you all were there for me as well, patiently waiting for my return and now again I leave this morning for NY to take care of family matters some good, some bad and you still
are with me.  Keep me in your prayers and I hope to return to you soon in full glory.  I miss you all terribly and am very proud of your incredible work on this thread and our special 100!  Hope to be here soon!
And that picture!OMG! HOTWA!!!!!

Really, very glad to see your posts. Congrats for the success of the fundraising fair.  Yesterday morning, I was thinking that all of us are celebrating 100, it would be so nice if u too could join us. And, then, when I logged in and saw ur likes and posts, I couldn't believe it. So happy that u could make it here on this special occasion. Do take care of yourself and your family. Hope to see you soon, as you said, in full glory. πŸ˜ƒ 

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: laruma

Hey laruma, welcome. Have been noticing your likes, glad that you broke your silence. 😊 Nice cricketing review. Do come regularly on this pitch and score more runs.
DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 100

I Can't Handle This....Without You!

Give Me Strength

Something happened on the trip to Naintal between them.  They bonded even though they don't know it yet.  He senselessly beat a man to a pulp, didn't he, for hurting her.  Why?  Why does he feel this protective way for her?

She sits away from her family, trying to regain her strength and courage to carry on- to be strong for her family. She has fallen apart, she can't take it anymore and she asks Devi Maiyya for strength. 

Suddenly a gust of wind and there is her answer from the Goddess. 

Arnav Singh Raizada is standing there; her strength.

He is the one who protects her, who makes her feel safe.  She runs to him and with all her might thrusts herself into his chest wrapping her arms around him hanging on for dear life.

She cries on his chest, the place that is making her feel safe and tells him she is utterly broken; she can't take anymore and neither can he when he hears her words- they hurt him, cut to the core.  When she hurts he feels her pain.  He reaches out to hold her but can't, arms hanging in midair.  He just can't do it.  He wants to. Wants to make her feel secure and let her know he is there everything will be all right but he just can't. His fist clenches and we see the reminder of the fight he had, the bruised knuckles, her protector he was.

She finally realizes that she is clutching on to him.  She takes a giant step back, embarrassed.  They intently stare at each other, hearts calling out to each other but neither listening.  He breaks the silence stepping forward, "Kushi", she steps back away from him and turns around and runs away leaving him dazed and confused.

She asks herself why she cried in front of him, allowing him to see her in her weakness.  Why does she need his shoulder to cry on?  What possessed her to behave that way?  What is it that makes her feel protected when she leaned on his shoulder crying? Why does his presence give her strength?

He is pacing in his room wondering why he couldn't hold her and reassure her all will be well.  He wanted to. Why do her tears bother him so much?  He looks at the tear drenched sweater and touches the moistness feeling her tear drops between his fingertips. Those same tears make him lose all power, all strength, all of his will. 

He just can't handle this.

It was just a hug or was it more?

hug  (hg)

v. hugged, hugging, hugs
v.tr.
1. To clasp or hold closely, especially in the arms, as in affection; embrace.
2. To hold steadfastly to; cherish
3. To stay close to:
To embrace or cling together closely.
n.
1. A close, affectionate embrace.
2. A crushing embrace, as in wrestling.

Cynthia, was missing this a lot. Thanks for this special review. Although, there have been no dearth of reviews on this thread, but still, a special flavour was missing. Found that today. 😊 Loved the whole review, but the underlined ones, the most. 

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: RebeccaDaphne

Congrats again all!

The hug...episode 100!

A man who had ruthlessly told the girl to get out of his car, battling with new feelings that he has for her, feelings that made him punch the goons that try to hurt her... he reaches home only to find out that Khushi's father had had a heart attack... all the anger turned to guilt... he had to find her he had to be with her.

Khushi, tired but being strong for her family, sits alone in the corridor in the hospital...thoughts of her father...thoughts of her family... and then suddenly the burden became too much to bear.

A gust of wind and she looks up...all he had to say was her name.
"Khushi" he whispered and that was all she needed...her legs lifted on their own and soon she ran to him and clung to him as if her life depended on it.

What was it about him that made her need him? Why was it that she felt the need to be protected by him and him alone.

There was a time before in the rain where she had felt his protective arms circle around her waist protecting her from an oncoming car... he had rescued her then. She had clung to him even then with her head resting upon his chest... drawing from him the feeling of comfort the feeling of being protected... the feeling that everything would be alright. 

So this time at the hospital she ran to him, he has showed her that he would be there for her...she had seen through the mask of ASR too many times by now to ignore it. She knew at that moment that all she wanted was his protection, his security, his ability to make things right for her. She was tired of being strong to everyone...she knew that he was the only person she did not have to be strong for...she could sense that he would be the one to care for her.
In that moment, which later on she would describe to him as a moment of weakness, at that moment it was a powerful moment...it showed her the importance of him in her life.

The man who's last conversation to her was that of rejection and anger... suddenly felt her warm tears...her need to be reassured, her sadness, her tiredness, her vulnerability... he was shattered, he was feeling the pain she was going through...wanting to make it all right for her...he shut his eyes at her sorrow. 
He was about to hold her tight, so much so that his arms lifted protectively around her...but he drew his hands into a fist fighting with inner emotions, he wanted to hug her so badly that inside him a voice screamed out if you hug her now...you will never be able to let her go...

( special thanks to Chalhov for the raining emotions hug gif...it reminded me of the first rain hug !)

Wow, Rebecca, this is beautiful. Loved how you brought the moments of the first rain hug here. Loved the parts in bold, and the ones in blue bold, loved them the most. πŸ‘ 

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Episode 100 (Arnav Khushi La  Hugs) whats in a hug

The starting of a voluntary hug from one of them
Is all about a hug of Khushi gave and wanted from Arnav and which he did not give her but gave La the hug given to a wrong person the sympathy expressed to a wrong person( which actually Arnav wants to give Khushi) the inner turmoil which both face because of that hug

the hug Khushi wanted from her LG her Arnavji but what the... did he

Sometimes a hug speaks volumes
When someone's feeling low
And more then words are needed
To set a heart aglow

Never be afraid to
Express care and concern
You never know if one day
It will be your turn

For life can bring us trouble
And bumps along the way
So why not cheer another
With a hug to make their day?
~ Jennifer Byerly ~

It will be many many episodes and tracks later that the hug happens between Arnav

there are many other hugs

A hug is something special
A hug can give such joy
A hug can bring a little smile
To every girl and boy
A hug can say a thousand words
Without a single spoken one
A hug can put things right again
When everything seems wrong
A hug can be a lovely thing
It doesn't have to contain a touch
A hug can be on paper
The word 'hug' just means so much
So I'm sending you a special hug
Not physical, it's true
But this hug is sent to let you know
I think the world of you

~ Yvonne Lowther ~

Chalhov, thank you for these poems. They are so so wonderful. Loved that gif on the top. πŸ‘πŸΌ