Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Thanks so much for all the lovely comments! I'll reply to all comments as soon as I get the chance. Love you guys. <3

Chapter Seventeen - The Saviour

I was surprised that upon seeing him, I wasn't struck with fear, but rather felt relief. I was glad RK had come just on time. I watched as he beat up the men with no effort, as though he had beaten up men many times before. Four of the five men were writhing on the ground in pain within minutes of his arrival. RK grabbed the fifth man, the one who had initially found me, and he held him by the collar.

"You sick bas***d. Dare you lay a finger on her. Next time I'll take your lives."

He beat that man up more than the others and then watched as he fell to the ground. I was still shocked at what had almost happened to me. The tears, which flowed out of my eyes, seemed never-ending, even when I knew the threat was gone. I remained in fetal position as RK turned to face me. His furious expression disappeared as he saw me. I watched as he let concern cross his face. He began to approach me slowly and I unconsciously began to back into the tree even more with every step he took towards me. As he stepped closer and closer, I began to see his face turn into the man's who had almost harmed me. I began to breathe faster and as soon as he was in front of me, I screamed. I tried to crawl away from him but he grabbed my arm.

"LET ME GO! LET ME GO!"

I screamed as he took a hold of my face with both his hands. I closed my eyes tightly and struggled to get free, but then he shook me.

"Madhu! It's me. It's RK. Shh…it's me."

I let my nerves calm down a bit as I slowly opened my eyes. As soon as I saw his face in clear view, I pushed myself into his arms. I cried into his chest. I knew he hesitated to hug me back because I didn't feel his arms around me, but then he gently patted me on the back to comfort me.

"It's okay…I'm here. You're safe now."

I pulled away and frantically looked behind his shoulder. I looked at RK again and I pointed towards where the men, who were no longer there, had tried to harm me.

"They…RK…they…"

I burst into tears and pushed myself into his arms again. This time he slowly wrapped his arms around me in response as I continued to cry into his chest. I was surprised to feel comfort in his arms but too shocked to acknowledge the fact that it was RK's arms that were around me.

"Shh..."

I slowly pulled away from him and saw his concern filled face disappear. A straight expression took place on his face as he wiped away my tears slowly. He stood and looked around himself as though looking for something.

I was too shocked and distraught to be effected when he began to remove his shirt and show his bare chest. I looked away though as he came to kneel in front of me again. I didn't look in his direction until he placed his shirt around me. That's when I turned and we locked eyes. He froze in spot as my eyes met his. He let go of the shirt slowly after placing it on my shoulders and then he stood. He put out his hand in front of me and for a moment, I didn't want to take it, but then I slowly placed my hand within his. I tried to stand up but felt pain on my ankles from where they had dug their nails into my skin. I let out a quiet shriek and instantly grabbed at my ankles. Then before I knew it, I was no longer on the ground. I looked up to see RK's face and realized I was in his arms. He slowly and quietly carried me towards his car as I kept my eyes on him. He gently placed me into the passenger seat and then his phone rang.

"Yeah, I found her."

I knew Adi was on the other end.

"She's…fine. I'll see you at home."

I lowered my eyes as he closed the door and went to take a seat in the driver side. He started the car and made a U-turn. The drive seemed to last forever since he didn't say a word; but I was in no mood of talking either. I clung at his shirt over my shoulders and attempted to cover myself as much as I could. I was glad he didn't say anything though. I knew he was angry about me running away, yet he didn't mention a word about it.

Finally the car came to a stop outside his mansion. He turned off his car and got out of the car. He quickly reached my side, opened my door, and took me up in his arms again. I felt his eyes on me for a minute but then he closed the car door with his foot and walked into his mansion. As soon as he was inside, I saw Adi standing there, waiting impatiently.

"Madhy?!"

He ran towards RK and I with a worried expression on his face. He came to a stop in front of us and then looked towards RK. I watched them exchange a look and then RK walked off with me up the stairs. I turned my head to look at Adi who had his eyes on us. RK took me back into my room and gently placed me on the bed. He pulled open the bedside table drawer and pulled out some ointment. He opened it and went to sit on the edge of the bed beside my feet. He gently began to apply the ointment on my ankles. I grimaced in pain at his first touch and noticed him hesitate for a second. Then he continued to apply the ointment as I held my breath to suppress the pain. Then he got off the bed and put the ointment away. He hadn't said a word yet, but I tried to thank him.

"RK…"

He ignored me and turned to walk away.

"RK?"

"Get some rest. We'll talk tomorrow."

He stormed out of my room and I heard his door slam shut. I felt disappointed for the mistake I had made by running away. Now I knew there was no way they'd ever trust me again. I closed my eyes slowly but then one of the men's face popped into my mind. My eyes shot open as I screamed, then gasped, and ended up in sitting position. I was breathing heavily when I heard him call my name.

"Madhu!?"

I looked at the door and then RK appeared. He was about to rush towards me but stopped in his steps as I looked up at him. He looked away and spoke.

"I uh…are you…"

"I can't…sleep…"

I watched as Adi came to stand behind RK.

"Are you okay Madhy?"

RK turned to look at Adi and then back towards me as he stepped back, letting Adi come in full view. I shook my head no at Adi's question and let tears flow out of my eyes again. I saw concern arise on both of their faces.

"I can't…close my eyes…"

They exchanged another look and then Adi walked towards me. He held out his hand and gestured for me to take it. I looked up at him and he nodded his head. I slowly placed my hand in his and he brought me to standing position as I grimaced at the pain of my ankles. Adi was about to pick me up but I put my hand out to stop him as I stared at RK.

"Are you sure you can walk?"

I nodded my head as I wondered where we were going, but I figured it'd be better than where I was at the moment. I followed him out of my room and noticed RK following us from behind. As soon as we walked past Adi's room, I began to feel nervous. I looked back at Adi's room and then towards Adi. Both the brothers were silent as he directed me towards RK's room. He opened RK's room door and then stepped in with me. As soon as the three of us were in his room, I looked at the both of them with a confused expression on my face.

"You can sleep in RK's room."

"N…no, I'm fine in mine…"

"I'd let you sleep in mine but I'll be waking up early for work. You can sleep here."

I turned around to walk out of his room but bumped into RK who was still shirtless. I stepped back and stared at him.

"You're sleeping here."

Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Pritttooo shirtless RK ☺️☺️

Superb , awesome , exotic , intense update !!!

I'm going to die waiting for the next part 😆Edited by zara.92 - 11 years ago
anjaliipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
res
OMG zara how can u be so fast?😲😆

unres

Awesome update Pritto
Love rk's fight..and how he took care of Madhu😳

Edited by anjaliipkknd - 11 years ago
teju_g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Excellent... Its just gr88888 ... Keep it up😃.. Every fine day I am waiting for story update😆 
EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Exactly @anjaliippknd...😆!

Another awesome update Pritt.
and so RK saved her...and we are relaxed...
But whats this about exchanging exchanging looks...Adi and RK?
now i can't wait to know abt the secret..
saijahnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yipeee...rk the saviour  🥳
he saved madhu 😳
beautiful update dear

plz continue soon...
😊
-Snowdrop- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update 

continue soon
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
something is surely up, I just cannot figure out what.😕
Gaah the suspense is killing me
mevanp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
read 14-17 chapter n it's awesome...😊
curious to know what will happen next...
Athena90 thumbnail
I loved it. this was brilliant. and sorry about what i said about one of the earlier parts being a slight let-down. this completely makes up for it.