@munna okay Fir kisko mock kiya?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@munna okay Fir kisko mock kiya?
Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Ooh I loved her outfit, I like her sense of style actually. Her last wkv outfit was also nice. Mahi and Ritti need fashion police
There was this mustard or yellow kameez that I loved
Ab tumhe essay padhne hain?
Okay I gotta go, bye everyone and don't be too velle like I was today 


Originally posted by: Kinginthenorth9
Image load nai hui yaar so mujhe nai pata tum ne mujhe troll kiya ya infi ko khair mujhe hi kiya hoga i'm an easy target like Qazi these days koi nai sallu merat liye bhi aayega wkv pe 😂
Oo bhaai troll nhi kiya. I was expecting some dhuawaandaar replies for asim but wesy lagey nhi iss liye bolaa.
Haan naa Gauti au sidsim ki itni beizaati hogayi ek chota sa essay toh banta tha 😂🤣
mahi needs makeup lesson/artist too. She never blends her make up well.Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Ooh I loved her outfit, I like her sense of style actually. Her last wkv outfit was also nice. Mahi and Ritti need fashion police
Originally posted by: Lilac_Rain
Okay I gotta go, bye everyone and don't be too velle like I was today

Originally posted by: BombayChic
mahi needs makeup lesson/artist too. She never blends her make up well.
Itne dhyan se Ampa ko kyu dekh rahi ho
Originally posted by: BombayChic
mahi needs makeup lesson/artist too. She never blends her make up well.
Yah it's so blotchy, Love's make up skills are actually good, even Kanika's. I feel Mahi and Ritti just need a stylist or something, it is tougher when you're sent outfits for a curvier body.
Amrapali ko dekho she dresses like she's leading a company sometimes 
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
Few things to keep in mind while commenting in this thread. - Keep the discussion limited to the show and season 20 - Do not bring contestant's...
1.8k