Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ksfan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
                    PART-3

Prakash..Prakash..wake up..wake up u sleepy head..

what..come on Priya..i barely even closed my eyes..

Prakash..u forgot kya??

w..what is it..he yawned as he slowly got up..

it is going to be 12 o clock..

what just 12..

oho..u r such a buddu..today is aarti's birthday..

u mean today is the day we found aarthi..

prakash..stop being a meanie..if u dare tell this truth to aarthi..i will kill u pacca..

i promise darling i wont..

okay no more talking..i have already made the cake..and bought chocolates..u got ur gift ready na..

yes..look at this..for my cute angel..

come lets wake her up..

they walked to her room and switched on the light..
aarthi was sleeping peacefully..

look at her smile prakash..it is so innocent..i just wish she could be with me forever..

prakash sensed the sadness in her..

priya..now it is the time for happiness...now wake her up..

okay on the count of three..

wait..is it 3 to 1 or 1 to 3??..

urrg..prakash..

just joking..okay 

1...2...3...HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

happy birthday sweet heart..happy birthday..wake up wake up..

mumma..i love u...aarthi mumbled in her sleep..

priya started to cry..she ran to her room and locked it..

prakash kissed aarthi and walked to their room...

Priya..Priya..

Priya opened after 5 mins...her eyes swelled due to continuous crying..prakash hugged her tightly..

prakash..did u hear what our daughter said..i dont know how she will suffer after im gone..i dont want to see even 1 drop of tear from her eyes...prakash im so scared...I love her so much..prakash...

Priya relax..nothing will happen..priya..come on lets go and sleep..we will give our presents in the morning..come lets go now..

Sa Ni Pa Di...Arpita beta..pls concentrate..

Sa Ni Pa..Arpita are u alright?? 

Guru Ji ..im having a little headache..i cant get the voice properly..Can u pls excuse me..

Sure beta..u can rest in that pillar..just listen..no need to follow..

Arpita went and sat under the Pillar

cant this day get any worser. she sighed..O god pls help me..

after the class arpita came out from the music institute with her best friend Anitha..

Arpi..what happend why are u so dull??

Its nothing Anitha..im just not feeling well..

Is everything alright..Ive never seen u like this before..

the concern given by her friend broke her down..she was no more able to conceal the real emotion from her most trusted friend..she started crying quietly..

Arpita what happend..im so sorry i should have taken to ur home first..r u alright..

Anitha..today ..today is when my ..my sister got lost...

U have a sister??

haan Anitha..i never told anyone about this coz the thought of it makes me all weak..

arpita..if u r not feeling well talking about this u can stop...

I cant Anitha..i will have to tell u about this..i cant hide ..i cant hide this anymore from u..

but..

it happened because  of me..and Iam completely responsible ...i can still feel her laughter and cute giggles..and i ..i can remember that event..it is as if happened yesterday.. 

arpita..come lets walk to home..

anitha..today is the day when anu got lost...

u mean the baby photos in ur room..

haan..she is my best friend..all time best friend..
i dont know where is she now..but i feel she is still safe somewhere..

what really happened??

arpita narrated what happened..

and after we reached the hospital the doctor said my mother is having low BP and that she must rest completely..my papa gave a complain to police officer..and after that what we do is wait and pray for Anu's safety..whenever we have a phone call from police sir we always expect them to give a positive answer..but it never happened till now...we never lost hope even now..it has been 6 years..and even now we are waiting for her...

im so sorry for u arpita..i cant believe u would hide such a tragedy from me..

They reached Arpita's home..

Come i will show u another impotant thing..

Arpita ran to her room and opened a small golden chest..she took a small key . she rushed to a near by door which was locked she unlocked it 

Wow...said anitha..

It was a huge room..with lots of pictures having expensive frames...this is where Anu used to be..
it was painted with different colours..pink , red , blue , golden..and each and every space in the wall was decorated with Anu's photo..

This is Anu..she said pointing to one of the picture.and this room is decorated by me..it was painted by me..and everyday before going to school i used to peep in the room and say "bye Anu"..and when i do that..i feel Anu is present..I used to speak to Anu's picture..and i used to feel she is responding to me..when i feel sad i used hug Anu's picture..and it always gives me peace..
when i enter this room..i see Anu every where...I feel Anu is still alive..

Did Aunty and Uncle respected ur decision of decorating Anu's room?? 

well yes..i decorated it for the first time in her birthday..it was sad for all of us to bear..my parents dint go to office..and i took leave from my school..we were all mourning..then i went to Anu's room..and had an idea...and i decorated it with her pictures..though it was messy at first because i was small..but then every day i used to add some effect...i used to clean it and lock it..and guess what...this is the room i spent most of my time..i use my room to only sleep..but sometimes i used to sleep here itself if im not feeling well..my parents at first were happy at my decision..they were happy to see my love for Anu..but after 2 years they got concern about me..they even took me to the psychiatric..but the doctor said it is nothing very serious..he understood my guilt and let me be in her room..

*sigh*

it has been 6 years anitha..im still hoping to see her one day..

arpita..dont worry..True love never ends..u will soon meet Anu..

Thanks anitha ..im feeling better now..

i know this is a sad update...But im sorry..the next few updates will be emotional too..thank u all for reading my FF..waiting for replies..

Edited by ksfan2 - 11 years ago
..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is amazing work Rashee...loving it!!!!

That explains the prologue and I can understand Arpita's guilt...amazing!

Beautifully written...please do continue soon!πŸ‘

May I have a PM??
lulujjjj thumbnail
wow beautifully written rashee.
ksfan2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: guruandkratz

This is amazing work Rashee...loving it!!!!

That explains the prologue and I can understand Arpita's guilt...amazing!

Beautifully written...please do continue soon!πŸ‘

May I have a PM??

sure..im UPDATING NOW..
..Mini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
emotional one once again !

hope it gets more lively rashee !!

I feel sorry for arpita and know how she feels .. !

great update once again !
ksfan2 thumbnail
                     PART - 4

Happy Birthday to u...Happy Birthday to u..Happy Birthday Dear Aarthi..Happy Birthday to u...*claps*.

Thank u thank u..

okay okay make a wish..

okay..she then wishes...i wish my mumma and papa will be with me forever..

okay..lets eat the cake...

*after some time*

the warden came running to aarthi's class room..

miss shobah..miss shobah..

yes ram dulare..

aarthi's mother is admitted in the hospital..she is serious..she called for aarthi..

what..OMG..i will take her to the hospital right away..which hospital she is admitted in??

city hospital..'

okay..

Aarthi..Aarthi beta.

Mumma what happend to u..mumma..why are u here..Oh no..mumma u have blood coming from ur mouth..

Beta..pls..dont cry..m..my time has come beta..im ..im just going back to the one who created me...

Mumma..u will come  back na...u will come back soon na..

aarthi..how did u come here..said prakash..

aarthi go ..go out now..he screamed in anger..

prakash no..i want to see her..i want to die in her arms..pls prakash..wont u do this for me..pls..

but priya she is a child...

but prakash why are u not understanding me..

mr.prakash .. interrupted the doctor..

im very sorry ...we cant save ur wife..she will only breathe for few mins..and haan..we have examined her and found that she have not eaten the medicine given to her,,

but doctor..i check her every time..she always has her medicine and then only she sleeps..

mr prakash we have checked her..there is no sign of improvement..can u pls show me the medicine..

prakash shows her the medicine..

mr.prakash..this is not the medicine we asked her to consume..

what..this is what u gave us..

no sir..this is diabetes tablet..not cancer..im very sorry for u sir..we tried all the ways to save her..but it seems we cant do anything now..

the doctor leaves..prakash started sobbing..

prakash..can u pls bring aarthi ..i want to see her..

prakash silently rises and brings aarthi in..Mumma..u will come back na..

no beta..but i will be with u itsef..i will be in ur heart..beta now listen to me carefully..

what mumma..

Beta..u must always listen to ur papa..and do not disobey him..okay..u must be friendly with others..and most importantly do not give up in any matters...follow ur heart beta and do not let break any one's trust..

mumma..i will surely listen to u.. but mumma why are u not coming back..mumma answer me na..mumma...

there was no respond..

papa..mumma slept..i will give her a kissi and go so that i may not disturb her...okay.

prakash who was crying queitly looked aarthi and then at priya..
he  could not control anymore so he walked out from the room..

.i know mumma will back..speciallly for me..

AFTER 8 YEARS..

Ma..why are u not coming back??..pappa is not talking to me like he used to do before..he is ignoring me ma..he is drinking very badly ma..most of the time he is not in the house and im getting scared ma..ma..dadi ma has decided papa to get married again..but i dont want papa to do it..Dadi ma is again behaving very rude to me..she is insulting me in front of everyone..she is telling bad things about me to everyone..and i cant say anything against her because papa said not to talk against dadi ma...she is telling u died because of me..ma...tell me is this the truth..did ..did i kill u..did i??..papa is not going for work recently 3-4 years..because of this we are forced to live in poverty..i was taken from my school and now im studying in goverment school and im paying my own fees...I heard Dadi ma saying papa to put me in the orphanage..ma i want everything to be normal again..pls ma..it will happen only if u come back pls ma..pls come back..

she broke down crying..her heart was paining severely..she was not able to tolerate this torture..

she saw a rope lying on the table...

thanks for reading..sending PM's now..sorry..i will try to make the next few updates lively

Edited by ksfan2 - 11 years ago
..Mini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this was more emotional than i thought Rashee..

Priya died :( leaving Aarti with her so called dad..

He is a retard!!.. he needs to get a wife!.. true dat G3!

NO NO NO ROPE!
ksfan2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yaarti.mini

this was more emotional than i thought Rashee..

Priya died :( leaving Aarti with her so called dad..

He is a retard!!.. he needs to get a wife!.. true dat G3!

NO NO NO ROPE!

thanks for commenting yaarti..sorry..coz the next few updates will be based on aarti's and arpita's suferings...after that the story will spice up...πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰

well yes...prakash actually did not have any fatherly feelings for aarthi from the beginning..he was pretending to be nice because of priya...so after priya's death he barely cared for aarthi..and yeah..there is no g3 yet..dadi ma is prakash's mother..
ksfan2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poonamgarg

nice update rasheeπŸ‘

thank u poonam diπŸ˜ƒ
drmhp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Rashee i just came across this story & read all 4 parts at one go

such a emotional phase is going on😭

poor anu aka aarti away from her real parents & now her new mother is also no more , her new father is being ignorant towards her😭
my heart cries for her

i even feel bad for arpita. poor girl- her guilt is biting her. a wound on her heart which will never be healed.

last line of last part is scaring me. is she going to  attempt suicide ???😲

by the way i loved aarti's real name - anushka .it's a sweet name
loving ur updates nicely written πŸ‘