Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: anjalibc

I did not like Ila Arun question the judges on Tv, once the judges have been given the post of "judge", their decision shd be final and accepted gracefully. Also being faculty they shd treat all students alike, I think she was very unfair to Qazi by openly saying that Qazi shd hv been in the danger zone instead of appreciating the fact that Qazi worked so hard on being out of the danger zone, Its not like she doesnt know the rules...they are all judged on that day's performance and Qazi was flawless!!

Also JA judgement on Shomit was 100% right as I said in my earlier report that before the judges give their comments i discuss with my husband. Even that day before JA said regarding Kirti being out for Shomit was 100% correct and there is no doubt. I being watching and an outsider could make it out. I swear on that day i told that all politics . Kirti is good so they donot want him to remain and same immediately the judges said.
JA is true always. He equally criticizes Qazi and supports when he does well also. So he is true.

Very well said 👏
I am on javed akhter side. He is not a dumb person, he is a very intelligent person. He is in bollywood more than 15 years. I always like JA comment, it shows how intelligent he is. It was obviour when kirti voted out we all knew its a game. i mean you got to be deaf to kick out kirti comparing gurpreet 🤢 Kirti's own friends did this. I was so proud of Qazi speech, when he said his abba said to be honest so im voting you kirti. Because even he realised that the people who vote gurpreet its all a dishonest vote. But still Qazi said why are you blaming only shammit, why not other students who also voted with shammit. I am so much proud of Qazi.
Ila arun, i dont know what she is? making fun of qazi hair? and other student making fun of qazi looks? she not once said why you are saying about looks 😕 arjit should look his face in the mirror before saying somehting about other looks.
Edited by Fashion_2005 - 18 years ago
sameen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked Ila Arun but now it seems that she is treating Qazi unfairly...the way she said that she didn't like qazi questioning shamit and he should be in the danger zone was really unfair. Shamit and gurpreet were clearly attacking Qazi indirectly and qazi has every right to answer them, it's not his fault if janta likes him.For JA he is always honest and speak the truth. He appreciates Qazi and Shamit when they do good and equally critisize them when they don't do well...JA rocks...
Selina thumbnail
I like JA more, because of his non-biased judging.
Fashion_2005 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sameen

I liked Ila Arun but now it seems that she is treating Qazi unfairly...the way she said that she didn't like qazi questioning shamit and he should be in the danger zone was really unfair. Shamit and gurpreet were clearly attacking Qazi indirectly and qazi has every right to answer them, it's not his fault if janta likes him.For JA he is always honest and speak the truth. He appreciates Qazi and Shamit when they do good and equally critisize them when they don't do well...JA rocks...

very very very well said 👏 I agreed.
Selina thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fashion_2005

very very very well said 👏 I agreed.

I agree 100%

rose4380 thumbnail
Ila Arun is very biased and fake...Javed Akhtar is honest and has a lot of experience. As an elder he had the right to straighten Shamit. So I go for JA
Shama thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

👏
Shama thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

👏