-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

More pics

NB Shreeman - Shrimati

-Harshu- thumbnail
He burst on to the small screen with the teen show Remix. He won hearts as Rohan in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge and was a riot as the host of Nach Baliye 5. A t2 chat with Karan Wahi, 26, who is all set to host Indian Idol Junior (Sony Entertainment Television).

Of late you've been anchoring a lot of shows...

It's fun anchoring. I have wanted to anchor for the last two years... it's just that something was not working out. And finally when it worked out, all these guys loved me in Nach Baliye and thus the progression from Nach... to Indian Idol (Junior). I just love it because I love to talk!

What is it about you as host that clicks with the audience?

I just feel that viewers can relate to me because of the way I talk. Indian Idol Junior is all about kids. I love kids. I have a lot of fun. Mentally, I am 13 or 14, so I think I relate to them somewhere!

What are the things one has to keep in mind while hosting a show?

Apni beizzati kara lo, bahut mazaa aata hai. Jitni aapki beizzati hoti hai, utna log aapko pyaar karte hain! Just kidding. Just be yourself. I am just being myself. The channel has told me: 'Don't be an actor, just be yourself.'

How have the Calcutta contestants been?

There is something in Bengali blood... everybody is a singer or a musician or an artist. The kids are very talented here.

You have been working on television since you were 18. How has the journey been?

I think you improve every day and it's been nine years since Remix. When you work day in, day out, you get to know your faults, you improve on your faults, the way you look, the way you dress up, the way you talk, the way you act... I have been very selective about the work I do. It's not about the money I get, it's about something that I believe in. I played Rohan in Kuch Toh Log Kahenge knowing that it wasn't the lead. I just loved the character. I believe in what I do.

What makes you so popular with women?

It's fun, yaar. The main reason I am into acting is this. I love the fame, I love the adulation. I love when women love you for no rhyme or reason!

Have there been any crazy fan "incidents"?

There have been many such incidents. Clothes have been torn, I have been scratched, not in anger but in an attempt to hold me. I have got random gifts delivered to my house. For instance, once I was asking my friends on Twitter to suggest a home theatre system. I got a home theatre system the next day... in front of my door!

Is Karan the cutest show host on TV? Tell [email protected]

-Harshu- thumbnail
New pics

^ WAHI & Shreya 

Master Chef

ASFC

Match promo

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNQZDTUc4PQ[/YOUTUBE]

Wahi in Master Chef

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ALFlcvIX54[/YOUTUBE]
-Harshu- thumbnail

Karan's performance at GR8 Women Achievers Awards!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRSAD2Jtd3Y[/YOUTUBE]

He also hosted CID Veerta Awards :)
-Harshu- thumbnail
At the IIJ auditions :)
Superman Tee is back ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜†
but he's looking so cute <3