Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DevilClan

M unable to undrstand dat Wht does Madhu want?

πŸ˜† What does a woman want? That is an age old question with no right answer. She is bitter and has every right to be. She does not want to leave him but that does not equate to forgiveness. After all she has done for him, he turns around does what he did. Madhu's reaction is sensible in my eyes.
AroraN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love Bittu ji ...he said truth...RK deserves this to hear 
Dips..,why is she here ..to spoil everything πŸ˜‘
Loved Madhu's reaction πŸ‘πŸΌ
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: AroraN

Love Bittu ji ...he said truth...RK deserves this to hear 

Dips..,why is she here ..to spoil everything 
Loved Madhu's reaction πŸ‘πŸΌ

Bittuji is an awesome human being with some faults but still awesome. Deepali is much needed in every ff, someone to hate on.
Madhu, I loved her too. I can think of decent lines once in a whileπŸ˜‰
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Today is her fourth week in to the pregnancy and I am bombarded with media phone calls. I have respected her wishes and refused to comment. However, the tabloids are beginning to get on my nerves. I don't know how to spell out the problem without letting my insecurities show. Believe me, I tried.

"Madhubala, they asking me if you're with another man. I know you're not but, I …...may I please make one statement?"

She gives me the same blank look she does everyday.

"I am starting to bloat. Get me stretchy pants or something. I can't wear the designer bullshit for long".

"Please, would you give this a gentle thought?"

She shrugs her shoulder and flips through random magazine covers. An hour passes by in excruciating silence as if quite were the norm. I want to talk. But, the only noise I hear is the her hand against the gloss paper. Her hand, I notice something on her hand. The wedding ring is back; her fingers stay a little longer on my featured spread. She reads my words more thoroughly than the next actor. I still mean something.

"What do you want me to say?"

She drops the magazine on the floor.

"Should I pretend I don't know anything? Should I smile and make out with you? Is that what you want?"

"No, that's not what I want. I will take a phone call and tell them we are okay. That we're having a baby. Everything will be fine".

"Are you positive? How come you're certain everything will be fine? Clearly, I was not good enough for you once. Let's not kid ourselves, I am not getting any younger. I am covered stretch marks and celluloid. There is no guarantee you won't go down that road again. Why should I trust you making yet another decision for me?"

Time and tolerance, I repeat in my head. Only time and tolerance will heal the deal cuts I left behind. l will have to hear out whatever she has to say. Ideally, I should have to suffer a lifetime to know the extent of damage I have done.

"If that is what you want then, I will stay quite".

I clean up the dishes under her gaze. She has a subtle discomfort apparent in her movements. I, very boldly, take the opportunity to feel her again.

"May I?"

She signals in a yes, probably out of desperation. I massage her feet, with shallow breaths in and out every other second. I muster up the courage to tell her.

"She was the producer's wife. I got greedy. I met my demons. I…"

She holds up her hand in disbelief and what hear next is not believable either.

"What happened next? Did she tie you to the bed, pull your arms up and force herself in? Is that happened? Weren't you a helpless little pig? You had a choice, you bas***d you. You still have a choice. I don't want to bitter. I don't want to be your bitch wife who forgets nothing and nags you all day for a moment's indiscretion. But this was more, wasn't it? You knew he loved her and I thought you loved me. Did you see their kids? They were angels, so precious. You destroyed their family like you did ours. What do you want me to do? Kiss and make up? I am hurt, very hurt".

"I just want to be honest. I want you know everything I didn't say. I want you to know I am sorry. That it is not your fault, not anyone's fault but mine. I didn't have my priorities straight. I want you and I want our child. We can't kiss and make up. We won't kiss and make up. But I am here always even if we don't kiss and make up. I love you".

-Vinu- thumbnail
Nice update..! Thanks 4 da PM..! πŸ˜Š update da next part soon.. cuz this is really interesting!!!
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"Clearly, I was not good enough for you once."

:(

Kay, I know he made a mistake, but I kind of like the way this RK is handling things and wants to make things better  (I still hate him though, if that makes sense) , rather than the way our show's RK's handling things in his own crazy unique way (handcuffs) πŸ˜†.

At least he apologize.

" But I am here always even if we don't kiss and make up. I love you"."

Kay, Jassu, not fair. Please don't make me fall in love with him. That'd be going back on my word that I am completely against all cheaters...Oh who am I kidding, I'm starting to love this guy. I wouldn't even mind having this RK for myself. BACK OFF MADHU! 

Wait, no. I don't want this RK. I want this RK but not with the whole cheating defect he has. Kay, nevermind.

Anyways, this FF is my favourite to be honest. Extremely relatable and I love the tone you use in it Jassu!

P.S. I can tell you wrote slightly quickly because you kept writing 'quite' instead of 'quiet' and I always make that mistake when I type fast! Unless you did mean 'quite'?

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
Sonali92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
my anger only increases..whatever RK says or does it's just not enough...he destroyed two families with that woman...but love the way she makes him dance to her tune...

p.s noticed your new user name...love Harvey too...and hoping for Donna and Harvey to be together...
luvera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The woman in me says "I only have an eternal life of suffering to grant you"... And another facet of the woman in me says "I love you and maybe just maybe one day I maybe able to look past it and accept you again" yet another facet says "Ouuuhhh you cheat on me... Well tit for tat!!!"

But one thing I have to say...This is about the show...
Newton's Law...
Madhu's every action has and equal and crazier reaction from RK... πŸ˜‰
Edited by luvera - 11 years ago
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
though t still do not like rk at all but i liked what he said at the end. 
i am somewhere happy that he is trying his best to mend their broken relationship with tolerance and time (which they are not showing in the show at all).
now this is one of my fav, FFs.
Edited by kendra - 11 years ago
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
thanks a bunch