zoya n her antics πŸ˜†
i love it wen someone calls asad n zoya hubby n wifey ☺️
n d update---->AWESOME πŸ‘
continue soon  πŸ˜ƒ

I love it too hahaha so I'll probably do it a few more times now :p
kdramafan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Hahah... awesome update. Too good. They were addressed as husband and wife.. Loved your updates. Continue soon
Rarepearl thumbnail
this was just great! now wat wrong did the police officer say abt dem bein husband wife, wen dey do look like dat together infact behave dat way too. I hope dey don't meet the goons from earlier mangalpur trip at the police station. do cont weneva u find time.
havokhotline thumbnail
I WANT TO CRY.

*HIDES BEHIND A WALL*

*DUCKS AT A SHOE THROWN BY ANGRY QH MEMBERS*

*DIGS A HOLE*

*SPENDS LIFE THERE*

*DIES*

SLOWLY. . . 

PAINFULLY . . .

You dedicated something to me and I didn't know?! :O I SUCK.

I am so so so so so so so so friggin' sorry! I'm on vacation! :O

FORGIVE ME.

*WAILS*

PLEASEEE.

RES!

UNRES:

*wipes drool off chin*

WHERE WERE YOU IN ALL MY QUBOOL HAI OBSESSED LIFE?!

This is a masterpiece, you big fat lovely pile of awesomness! :D The fact that it revolved around Mangalpur made me want to jump around in sheer glee! :D

The first chapter was so bloody descriptive, it was like watching a scene from the show! :D

Needless to say, Tanveer's accident put me on cloud nine.. :D And Mangalpur is the birthplace of many emotional and tear-jearking Mitwas! :D

So I am thrilled with the prospect of you writing something new cause let's face it, you're a fabulous writer! :D

Cant wait for the updates :D

YOU.

KEEP.

ME.

ON.

MY.

TOES!
Edited by havokhotline - 11 years ago
goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: havokhotline

I WANT TO CRY.

*HIDES BEHIND A WALL*

*DUCKS AT A SHOE THROWN BY ANGRY QH MEMBERS*

*DIGS A HOLE*

*SPENDS LIFE THERE*

*DIES*

SLOWLY. . . 

PAINFULLY . . .

You dedicated something to me and I didn't know?! :O I SUCK.

I am so so so so so so so so friggin' sorry! I'm on vacation! :O

FORGIVE ME.

*WAILS*

PLEASEEE.

RES!

UNRES:

*wipes drool off chin*

WHERE WERE YOU IN ALL MY QUBOOL HAI OBSESSED LIFE?!

This is a masterpiece, you big fat lovely pile of awesomness! :D The fact that it revolved around Mangalpur made me want to jump around in sheer glee! :D

The first chapter was so bloody descriptive, it was like watching a scene from the show! :D

Needless to say, Tanveer's accident put me on cloud nine.. :D And Mangalpur is the birthplace of many emotional and tear-jearking Mitwas! :D

So I am thrilled with the prospect of you writing something new cause let's face it, you're a fabulous writer! :D

Cant wait for the updates :D

YOU.

KEEP.

ME.

ON.

MY.

TOES!

Haha it's okay! I figured from your banner status anyway that you're not around. Besides, it's not your fault haha I didn't inform you. Anyway glad you enjoyed it thus far! More adventures to come haha stay tuned.
kandygrover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aahhh. I love mangalpur. Grear update.
Ooohooo kya hai ye

Itna aacha update

I loved it

Nw both will romance in jail

Loved it plz update soon

jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Read all parts now... great...so again in mangalpur. and by paying of pakoras, Asad is Zoya's hubby...lol... infect too good...
goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Surprise update for you guys! (: Hope you enjoy it (:

Mangalpur Madness: Part 4

Before Asad could begin arguing again, the inspector slipped the handcuffs onto his left wrist and Zoya's right wrist, using a key to secure them together. Using hand signals, he indicated to his team to come over and drag the both of them into the police jeep. One of the female constables confiscated Zoya's bag, iPad and pakodas as well. Asad saw that Zoya had opened her mouth in preparation to protest, but he firmly shook his head to stop her. Thankfully, she complied. Besides, she still hadn't finished chewing the large amount of pakodas she'd stuffed in her mouth in rebellion just now. Asad realised that there was no point in continuing the argument now, they were surrounded by fools. He'd just call his lawyer to deal with this now.

Once seated in the jeep, Asad tried to take his phone out of his pocket, but it was in his left jeans pockets and his left hand was handcuffed to Zoya's hand. After fumbling to reach into his pocket with his right hand for a while, he just let out a frustrated growl and gave up. Zoya watched in silence while waiting for him to give up. Once he did and began looking out of the jeep window instead, Zoya began to reach for his pocket.

Asad felt Zoya's right hand rest on his thigh first, before her other hand reached for his pocket. He shifted uncomfortably, trying to give her way to put her hand into the pocket. Only her first two fingers managed to go in, but they were nimble enough to grasp his phone and take it out. She passed it to him, nodding slightly to acknowledge his unspoken thanks. Asad took the phone and noticed Zoya's hand still on his thigh, causing him to burn in awareness. But oblivious Zoya didn't remove it; she just left it there like it was the most natural thing to do. Asad smiled to himself, Zoya's unintended gesture just further established how comfortable they'd become with each other.

Asad had just begun searching for his lawyer's number on his phone when his phone was discourteously snatched from his hand by the constable sitting next to him. Zoya gasped loudly in protest. Trust Zoya to have an animated response to anything and everything.

"Excuse me mister, why did you do that? We have a right to make at least one phone call I'm sure! First of all you illegally arrest us without an arrest warrant or any proof at all, and now you're ridiculously taking our personal belongings away as well. Like my pakodas! I bet you guys are just going to share it with each other at the police station later, you free loader you. Give him back his phone now!" Zoya ordered, highly agitated now. To her utter disbelief, the constable just stared at her like she was an alien, before totally ignoring her and looking out of the window. Zoya gasped once again, this time at the audacity of the constable. She found herself thinking again, for the umpteenth time since she'd flown in from New York: What kind of country is this? No system and no laws, what was the government doing?

At the police station, Asad and Zoya found themselves being unceremoniously pushed into a jail cell. As the police inspector locked the jail door, Zoya found herself wanting to voice her unhappiness with their lawless system, but then she stopped herself, realizing that it would just fall to deaf ears. She looked over to Asad, who was fuming.

"The people you guys robbed this morning will come over later to identify your faces. Till then, both of you can rot here," the inspector spat out unkindly. He smirked at them and then walked back to his desk. Asad clenched his fists in a bid to control the anger building up in his head. But he only managed to calm down a little when he felt Zoya's hand touch his arm gently.

"Calm down Mr Khan, there's no point in getting angry now. The people who got robbed will come and tell the police that they've got the wrong people, and then we'll be free to go. You know what Mr Khan, I was thinking, the people who got robbed are from Dubai right? They could be Maryam and her bhaijaan! Why else would anyone from Dubai come to Mangalpur of all places? We don't know what her bhaijaan looks like though, I think only Najma was around when he came to fetch her from the house the last time. Let's try telling the inspector this..." Zoya said, as she tried to make sense of the situation. She trailed off when she realized that Asad was glaring at her.

"Miss Farooqui, we're already in enough trouble now because you decided to stop for pakodas when we were merely a few minutes away from reaching our destination. So don't try to reason with me, and just sit still. And please don't mention Maryam or her bhaijaan to me right now, we were sitting in this very jail cell some time ago because of her, or do you not remember? For crying out loud, you almost died Miss Farooqui, and I almost died as well when I found you in that state," Asad revealed in his verbal vomit. He saw Zoya's expressions change from a frown to mere bewilderment. She was about to say something when Asad cut her off. He had to cover up what he said somehow.

"And you're always wearing jeans, why did you have to wear salwar kameez today? On top of that it just had to be a yellow one, so that we could get arrested for it. Musibat should be your middle name; it's always following you wherever you go. Why did you even come?" Asad shouted; taking all of his frustrations out on Zoya. He immediately regretted his words once he said them, but it was too late. There was hurt clearly visible on Zoya's face. He rolled his eyes inwards and closed them slowly.

XXX

TGIF! The weekend is around the corner, so more updates are definitely coming (: In the meantime, what's Asad going to do to make up for what he said now??

Edited by goingreen91 - 11 years ago
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice update... Asad still same Asad and Zoya converted to Zoya Musibat Farukhi... Loved it...  Edited by jeenia123 - 11 years ago