Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

I'm yet to reply back to everyone's lovely comments, but I have read them all! I'll reply back later but thank you so much for the comments, I love you guys. <3 I saw a couple questions; the FF will be more than 40 updates, not sure how long as of yet because I've only written up to chapter 42, and also the kidnapping truth won't be out until I believe chapter 30-ish, but hints will be given out slowly! One will be in the next update right in the beginning!

Chapter Thirteen - The Party

It was 7pm when I checked the time...that meant only an hour before the party began. I quickly grabbed the bag with the dress and rushed towards the bathroom. I took the quickest shower I possibly could and then blow-dried my hair. The burn from the day before was merely a red mark now and didn't hurt as much anymore. It sure stung from the shower, but I had become used to that stinging feeling by then. I pulled the dress out from the bag and stared at it for a moment. I had never before worn anything like it. I figured I had no choice though since it was the only dress I had. I slipped into it and then slowly glanced at myself in the mirror. It was amazing how a designer dress could make anyone look ten times more beautiful than they thought they were. I almost complimented myself out loud. I shook my head to snap out of it and then pulled out the makeup I had been provided with. I was glad Supriya had helped Adi pick it out; it was perfect. I pulled out a light foundation with concealer to cover the bruise on my nose, black eyeliner with the same shade of mascara, and a pink lip-gloss. It was as though she'd known me for years and knew exactly what I'd like. I applied it slowly and neatly, and began to feel even more beautiful.

Next was my hair...which I had no idea what to do with. I looked at it and decided I'd let it hang open; it'd help with making the revealing dress, less revealing. I curled a few strands to suit the party and then hung it over one shoulder. I stepped out of the bathroom and went to stand in front of the full-length mirror. I looked myself up and down, and gasped at the transformation I had made within an hour. The red dress clung to my curves in a perfect manner. I was glad the dress fit me because I had been afraid it wouldn't. The beaded waistband below the bust only made me stand out even more. The slit, which ran from the bottom to mid-way up my thigh, elongated me. I spun in a circle and let a smile cross my face as I began to feel like the most beautiful girl on the planet. My thoughts were then suddenly interrupted by the sounds of guests arriving below.

I took in a deep breath to prepare myself for the attention I'd most likely be receiving by the unfamiliar guests. Once I knew it was time for me to go down, I slowly stepped outside my room. I looked down the stairs and into the foyer at the huge group of people. It was obvious that I was late, but I told myself I was only fashionably late. I hadn't even taken a step down the stairs when a few heads started turning in my direction. I took a step down as more faces turned to stare at me and before I knew it, the room had fallen silent. I felt my cheeks flushing red at the unwanted attention. I scanned the room for Adi but unfortunately my eyes landed on the man sitting by the bar, sipping away at some alcohol. RK. As soon as my eyes met him from afar, I knew I'd had some effect on him. He froze in spot with his drink near his mouth. He slowly placed his glass down and stared at me as I stared back. I hadn't even realized that I'd reached the bottom of the steps until he was out of sight. I wondered what he was thinking but didn't want to ruin the party for myself by letting thoughts of him take over my mind.

I was just about to search the room for Adi when he came in front of me. I looked him up and down; decked in a black suit with a red shirt, he sure looked classy. I smiled up at him and then he put his hand out in front of me.

"May I have a dance with the beautiful lady in red?"

I looked over his shoulder and saw almost everyone in black and red. I giggled and gestured over his shoulder.

"Do you mean that lady?"

He turned and looked at the crowd, which was back to dancing and conversing, and then he looked back towards me with his adorable smile.

"I only see one beautiful lady in red."

I let myself blush in front of him and then placed my hand in his. He directed me towards the center of the dance floor. He placed one of my hands on his right shoulder and took a hold of my other hand. I gasped slightly as his soft fingers from his other hand touched my waist. I felt comfortable dancing with him as we slowly swayed back and forth. He didn't push himself onto me and he didn't even pull me too close to make me uncomfortable. He was probably the sweetest kidnapper assistant in the world...not that I knew any besides him, but I was certain he was one of a kind.

"You really do look gorgeous Madhy. I like my choice."

He shouted over the music and the loud voices around us.

"You don't look too bad yourself Adi!"

He shot me a crooked smile, which managed to take my breath away for a moment. We continued to dance silently for a moment. He didn't once take his eyes off me. I stared into his eyes a few times but always caught myself having to look away from his passionate look. As we danced, a hand came between us, in front of our faces. I turned to my right and saw him standing there in a suit similar to Adi's, but all black.

"May I?"

"No."

I responded as quickly as I could, hoping he'd catch my drift and understand I was in no mood to dance with him.

"She's all yours."

I looked at Adi shocked as he let me go.

"I'm not some toy that you two can pass around. I think I should get a say in who I d-HEY!"

He pulled me away from Adi by grabbing my hand and interrupting me. He let me go and came to stand in front of me. I crossed my arms in anger and looked away.

"Dance with me."

"No."

"Don't make me insult you in front of all these people. Either you dance with me compliantly or I make you dance and make a fool of you."

I looked at him and noticed his usual smirk on his face. I sighed and placed my hands on his shoulders, while attempting to maintain as much distance as possible. It was of no use though. He grabbed my waist with both his hands and pulled me close, causing me to bump into his chest and gasp. I looked up at him with wide eyes as he slowly slid his hands to the small of my back. I felt my heart beginning to race and the rising of my chest with every breath against his chest was apparent as well. His smirk disappeared as I let my hands wrap around his neck. A passionate look appeared on his face as we began to sway back and forth with our bodies touching one another's. He brought his face closer towards mine slowly. I lowered my head and then felt him lean his forehead against mine. I lifted my head a bit and noticed his eyes were closed. Just as I felt his breath brush against my lips, I closed my eyes as well. I inhaled his musky scent and almost smiled when suddenly he spoke.

"I don't remember giving you permission to look so stunning..."

I opened my eyes at his words and pulled my head away from his. He opened his eyes and stared at me with a serious face. I couldn't read what was written on his face, nor could I read what was in his eyes. I tried for a minute as we danced, but then gave up.

"Was that a compliment or a threat?"

"Take it as you wish."

He pulled me even closer, causing my chest to flatten against his. It was beginning to become difficult to breath with my flattened chest and racing heart.

I figured he had just complimented me and so I had to look away from him. I felt his eyes on me the entire time. It didn't even feeling as though we were dancing anymore. I just heard my heart drumming away in my ears. I turned my head to the right to avoid eye contact but still noticed his eyes not leaving me. Then suddenly I felt his warm breath coming closer to my ear. I closed my eyes as I felt his lips brush my ear as he whispered into it.

"Come with me..."

I quickly turned to face him and was surprised at his reflex to back away before we crashed noses. I looked at him with my wide eyes and was just about to object when suddenly I felt myself being pulled away from the party.

"Where are you taking me?!"

He didn't respond. He pulled me up the stairs and towards his room. I felt every hair on my body standing on end once we entered his room. He let me go and I couldn't help the fear beginning to form within me. Especially when he closed the door behind himself. I noticed his hands in fists but he loosened them as he turned to face me. He stepped towards me and I backed away with every step. I knew he was going to back me into the wall again, but I wanted to avoid that. So I tried to run past him. He grabbed my arm and with the movement his hand made on my arm, I knew he had turned to face me as I had my back towards him. I struggled to free my arm without turning in his direction but then he pulled me into himself. My back crashed into his chest and I grunted with the impact. Then I felt his arms slowly beginning to wrap around my waist. I tried to look down at his arms but all I could see was my chest rising with every breath I took. My pulse had sped up to it's maximum I supposed as he brought his face over my shoulder and next to mine. I remained frozen in spot. He turned his face a bit in my direction and I couldn't help but turn my head slightly away. I was beginning to feel uncomfortable...not because he was so close, but rather because I was being effected by my own kidnapper.

"Y...you have to...cut your cake..."

I whispered and waited a minute for a response. I felt his arms beginning to tighten around my waist as he pulled me closer into his chest.

"Why can't I have you for dessert?"

I instantly let out a huge gasp and managed to pull free from his arms. I stepped away from him and then turned to face him with my wide eyes and gaping open mouth.

"You're being inappropriate!"

"I know."

"You're drunk RK. I smelt the alcohol."

"Alcohol has no effect on me."

I stared at him for a moment and I knew he was right. He still seemed in his senses...but then what was he saying? He began to walk towards me again as I slowly backed away. This time I hit the wall behind me. Then just as I thought he was going to place his arms on either side of my head on the wall, he simply went to stand beside me.

"You stay here. If you leave this room..."

"But wh..."

"Stay."

I turned my head to the left to see what expression was on his face but he was just staring at the door in front of him.

"I'm not a dog."

"I SAID STAY."

I trembled at his loud voice and his piercing eyes as he turned to face me. He seemed angered about something, but I couldn't tell what. I simply nodded my head as he proceeded to open the door and leave his room. I gave him five minutes when I decided there was no way I was going to listen to him. I noticed the commotion downstairs increase and told myself I wouldn't miss out on the party either. So I opened his door and ran down the stairs. As I reached the bottom of the stairs, I noticed all heads facing in one direction...not mine. I pushed myself through the crowd and as I reached the front of it, I was shocked to see the scene in front of me.

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I can't believe I'm first! πŸ˜†

Awesome update! Can't wait for the hints. RK and Madhu were just sooo 
Edited by Angeena - 11 years ago
trolldemortx thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
"Why can't I have YOU for dessert...???"
LOL... :D
welll done Prittt... :D <3Edited by -Stephanie- - 11 years ago
Zara_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG !! RK's romance is sooo intenseee ☺️

But what the hell happened ???? :O :O
Can u stop killing me and update sooon :(Edited by zara.92 - 11 years ago
..Aliya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res

---unres---
(Sorry for late unres..I forgot that I reserved 😳)

Simply amazing update preeto πŸ‘
Madhu's dress is so beautiful..thanks for the pic πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
Adi is soo sweeet 😳 I know I said it again πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Rishbala's dance was awesome..I imagined everything so good superb written πŸ‘πŸΌ
Aww RK took her to his room and the way he hugged her from back 😳
why RK's behavior changed when it isn't the alcohol?
Is it madhu's beauty..LOL πŸ˜†
I wonder what happened..can't wait for the next chapter 😊Edited by ..Aliya.. - 11 years ago
anjaliipkknd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...that was too amazing Pritt
love it
thx 4 this early updateπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
plz update the next one asap
Can't wait to know what Madhu saw😳

Edited by anjaliipkknd - 11 years ago
ColdEnchantress thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG.. Finally the much awaited party update.. I knew something's gonna happen in the party.. Bt what? Prituu you are so cruel.. Now all the while until tom i'll be thing abt it..! And no revelation of the Kidnapping Secret till PART 30?? Owww.. Prituu i hate u for this torture..!! :'(
Anyways.. Loved this update.. Their romantic scene brought butterflies in my tummy.. I love the effect he has on her..!!Edited by -CuteChic- - 11 years ago
Secret_Giggle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very Nyc Update. Waiting for the hints.Edited by SHINYSHREYA - 11 years ago
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
pritt...you are really deviating from your nickname. you supposed to be the nice one. cliffhangers are not nice.
coming to the man in question, I am irritated. that is it. I am back on team adi. go adi!!
Edited by DonnaHarvey - 11 years ago
vid6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update...Pritt. Waiting for the shock to be revealed...