Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
They are legally married till madhu pays her 40 lacs. Legal as in it's on a document and it's by the law.
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
TM is not even a member of the forum; looks like another basher willing to make a decoy account to spread hate and negativity in the forum. not even going to bother debating this. what is this, like the 5th post on the same exact thing? -_-
Saumya19 thumbnail
I am just putting my two cents here or actually stating a legal fact which you guys can look up for yourselves too...One a marital contract is not enforceable at law in India...this contract is not a legal contract and has no potential what so ever...there is no exception to this...Under hindu marriage act the marriage was not completed hence it will always be Madhus Perspercpective that will hold weight if the legality of this marriage is contested in court.  further as per previous precedents since this would be treated as livein relationship while is not a marriage but a child resulting from any such arrangement I repeat not agreement not contract "arrangement" is considered legitimate for the purposes of inheritance...so this is where a marriage like theirs will rest in the eyes of law.
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

Originally posted by: mytinypaintings

I am just putting my two cents here or actually stating a legal fact which you guys can look up for yourselves too...One a marital contract is not enforceable at law in India...this contract is not a legal contract and has no potential what so ever...there is no exception to this...Under hindu marriage act the marriage was not completed hence it will always be Madhus Perspercpective that will hold weight if the legality of this marriage is contested in court.  further as per previous precedents since this would be treated as livein relationship while is not a marriage but a child resulting from any such arrangement I repeat not agreement not contract "arrangement" is considered legitimate for the purposes of inheritance...so this is where a marriage like theirs will rest in the eyes of law.

not stalking you, I promise😆
Saumya19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DonnaHarvey

not stalking you, I promise😆

lol you are😆...I will do it tonight I am nearly done writing just reducing the length as usual...word vomit you call it that right
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

lol you are😆...I will do it tonight I am nearly done writing just reducing the length as usual...word vomit you call it that right

word vomit all you want honey. I am sure it will be nothing short of Italian Soda😉
Saumya19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DonnaHarvey

word vomit all you want honey. I am sure it will be nothing short of Italian Soda😉

as in really American but termed Italian or truly Italian Chinoto??
nirv thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Frankly speaking Rk can't just walk in, out and back in Madhu's life as and when he pleases. I agree with you totally. They were never married and RK is now becoming a psychopath. I simply love Sultan and Madhu Jodi. Tired of seeing RK constantly trying to control Madhu. 
DonnaHarvey thumbnail

as in really American but termed Italian or truly Italian Chinoto??

perrier water with flavouring. way to rain my parade woman😡