Madhubala IS NOT RK's WIFE - Page 8

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys why u messing ur head. She is his wife bcoz contract is there and no divorce. So we dont need to say anythng come out
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I'm so disappointed with all the Madhubala fans now..!!😊Everyone is so busy proving she was NEVER married to RK...I wonder if you even realize proving your own point will tarnish Madhubala's character..!!😲😳

I for one would like to believe she was married when she stayed in the same room with her HUSBAND!!😳

P.S - I'm not a hindu..so all these rituals I don't know..😊But I do know one thing that even if you got married in a courtroom by just signing your name in a register,you are considered MARRIED...And unless you are a muslim, saying "Talaak, talaak, talaak" 3 times won't unmarry you..!!😊Even in Muslims now it must be done legally..πŸ˜†
Edited by dilnasheen - 11 years ago
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
we are not saying she never was married to him. But the contract said she was married until he himself let her go. He did that so she is not married to him anymore.
ha35_ad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yukthi.

no they didnt take it to next level as rk never had any feelings of love that time..but now he does.
it has very little to do with purity and validity of their wedding

Hey if there were no feelings of love on his part that would be more of a reason for him to use Madhu for his revenge. Like I said I'm not here to debate his love for her, also there's nothing wrong with sex before marriage if those are your views but considering this is an Indian drama with the characters belonging to traditional Hindu backgrounds it is very unlikely that we will see anything of the sort between Madhu and RK until they get married in the right way.
DevilClan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
U r ryt dear. Pehle to unke phere hi complete nhi the and no sindoor. And is baat ko agr rehne bhi de to how can we forget k Rk ne khud madhu ko apni jindagi se nikala tha or use biwi manne se inkar kia tha.
bebo03 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey guysss chill !!!!πŸ˜† OMG I was like like πŸ˜² as whats happening here !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Frenz its just a show,enjoy πŸ˜‰ I love all three of them πŸ˜Š all of them r doing a fabulous job πŸ‘ and weather 2 b with RK aur Sultan,plz let Madhu take the deciion !!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gurtiluv

we are not saying she never was married to him. But the contract said she was married until he himself let her go. He did that so she is not married to him anymore.

just read the post I commented before on(previous page)..!!😊😳

And him letting her go isn't done legally na...So unless CV's say it was legal I think they would be considered married..!!πŸ˜ƒAnd thank you so much for at least agreeing that the first wedding, whatever mockery it was, was a wedding!!And Madhubala DID marry RK..!!😊I was getting weird vibes from the comments on this thread which were totally hell bent on proving that she NEVER married him because rituals weren't completed..!!😲😳
Edited by dilnasheen - 11 years ago
ha35_ad thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilnasheen

I'm so disappointed with all the Madhubala fans now..!!😊Everyone is so busy proving she was NEVER married to RK...I wonder if you even realize proving your own point will tarnish Madhubala's character..!!😲😳

I for one would like to believe she was married when she stayed in the same room with her HUSBAND!!😳

P.S - I'm not a hindu..so all these rituals I don't know..😊But I do know one thing that even if you got married in a courtroom by just signing your name in a register,you are considered MARRIED...And unless you are a muslim, saying "Talaak, talaak, talaak" 3 times won't unmarry you..!!😊Even in Muslims now it must be done legally now..πŸ˜†

I think you'll find tarnishing her character was the whole point of it? And the bitter truth is her character is tarnished, courtesy of RK.
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ha35_ad

I think you'll find tarnishing her character was the whole point of it? And the bitter truth is her character is tarnished, courtesy of RK.

True! I was hoping that she'd at least slap RK a few times but her character has gone down the drains too.
-Dil- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ha35_ad

yahan dekho..I posted a polite enough comment and aap bura maan gaye..??πŸ˜ƒ

RK is calling her his wife I think even now, not otherwise..😊Whatever tarnish-varnishing is done is courtsey our UNIQUE CV'S...!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†