Posted: 11 years ago
Shonameet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: divya22

nyc part...
evn m confused y maan is behaving so...
n gud ki this tym geet asked him...
one question... story is still running in past na... i mean geet is thinking abt old days... right

yes dear..the story is still running in past & geet is remebering everything!😊
Shonameet thumbnail
😊 thanks!
Diva7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wat is wrong wid dis boy😡
teenage hormonal changes affecting him badly or he's confuse abt his changing feelings towards her lyk geet was in d beginning ðŸ˜•...
nice update shona ...bt ab maan ki mystery ko solve kar de yaara ...mujhse  geetu ka gum nahi dekha jata ðŸ˜­ 
Shonameet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Diva7

wat is wrong wid dis boy😡

teenage hormonal changes affecting him badly or he's confuse abt his changing feelings towards her lyk geet was in dbeginning😕...
nice update shona ...bt ab maan ki mystery ko solve kar de yaara ...mujhse geetu ka gum nahi dekha jata😭

just 2 more updates..than i will end this OS!
Shonameet thumbnail
Part-22

She hadnt intended to shout at him like that..but what else she could have done? She said whatever came in her mind at that moment.
After that, none tried to take the inciative to finish their so called fight! He was as usual avoiding her and she too decided to not to give in this time! This time the hurt was overpowered by anger, which didnt let her to take the first step!

Their internal exams were to start in next couple of days and after the exams..there will be diwali vacations. All were busy in preparing for exams. She too tried to cocentrate on her studies and was susscessful to a extant.
But as days passed and her anger calm downed..she felt bad! She regrated, how she behaved that day with him. Whatever may he did, she shouldnt have reacted like that!
She tried to ignore these thoughts...reasoning that he provoked her! And she didnt care anymore. But she often found herself looking at him..longing for his one look! Then She would look away the moment her eyes will meet his.
She would remember their old times..their masti, their silly fights, his teasing, his taunting her...she missed those days. She missed him & his mischiefs! She tried to deny...but she knew in her heart that she really missed him!

Remembering those beautiful moments spent with him..her heart used to cry.. "that why cant they be like that again?"
"why everything changed between them?"
and after much thinking..she came to the conclusion that it was all her faul! She had complicated things between them coz of her new feelings! She had stared to imagin things..which were not meant to be. He probably never thought about her on those lines! She was just a friend for him!
It was all her stupidity...and coz of that she was loosing his friendship also..which was very precious to her!

It was 2nd last day of their exam. She had decided that she didnt wanted to loose his friendship. She was ready to apologies! She went to school with the thought of sorting out everything that day.
But she couldnt bring her self to talk to him..fearing his reaction!
She was restless the whole night..thinking that tomorrow was the last day of their exam as well as school. Then she wont be able to see him for next 11 days!
She wouldnt be able to enjoy her holidays.. And she cant wait for that long! She was determind to talk to him the next day!

Whole time, while writing the paper..her heart was beating so fast with the thought of his reaction. "will he even talk to her?" or "would he shout at her?" or " would simply avoid her!"
she kept looking at him every now & then. He was busy in writing his paper. She too tried to focus on her paper..seeing the time running so fast!
She finally finished writing the paper. She was eagr to meet him. she looked at his seat..he was not there! She quickly submited her answersheet and ran out of the class.. Searching him!
She checked everywhere...but couldnt find him. She asked his friends and got to know that he had left a few minutes before.
He was gone! She stood there.. "he was gone..and She couldnt even meet him.." ..a tear rolled down realising that she wont be able to even see him for so many days!

Hi!
Thats part22. Next part will be the last part of this OS. Finally my first OS will be completed!
Do tell me how was it!
-Shona.

Edited by Shonameet - 11 years ago
Kartikan91 thumbnail
please do continue soon.
palindrome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
You are going to finish it???{I read your reply to diva's comment}..
common yaar..please let us know Maan's  POV before the last part...😳😃
Geet is really in pain..I hope,she would be able to meet maan..
Though I am very angry,every  time she has gone behind him..That jerk did not care at all...😡
Please please update next part soon..
I am eager to know whether geet met him or not...
Edited by palindrome - 11 years ago
Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
awesome upd. poor geet...really eager to know maan's Pov...tfd pm...
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ho maan chala gaya...feeling bad fr geet...magar humein lagta hai k woh nehi gaya...

wonderful update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update n fr d pm also...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...