Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Forever_Komal

I loved the Ganpati visarjan scene. Where everyone is looking for RK and you then see him taking part in the celebrations. When they showed the scene RK yelling at Ganpati and blaming him for his pain and then you see RK finally letting go of all that pain! That scene really got to me! After he got shot though but I loved the first time when we see him taking part of the celebrations I still watch that scene often.

I would like you to ask you the same question, which scene really just got to you??

the holi scene of rishbala killed me...already been on loop since yest! its soo pure...m so shocked n stunned!
also the proposal...RK's love confession...when i c that i still feel der's something fishy abt the revenge thing! 

what's ur fav rishbala dialogue?? i mean fav conversation btwn madhu n rk?
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vd-rocks

the holi scene of rishbala killed me...already been on loop since yest! its soo pure...m so shocked n stunned!
also the proposal...RK's love confession...when i c that i still feel der's something fishy abt the revenge thing! 

what's ur fav rishbala dialogue?? i mean fav conversation btwn madhu n rk?

I tend to like their fight scenes more than i do any other scenes; so i'd say my favorite conversation between the two is probably when Madhubala came to work and made the 30 day challenge with RK and before that i guess the one where she accused RK of insulting Malik, when he came to kill him at the pooja, and RK got really offended when she said he'll never change because he's just always been a bad person. I don't know, maybe i'm forgetting some but those are the only ones that come to mind right now. Edited by DushtDanaf. - 11 years ago