Brief Update: Nov 18th 2006

Anastacia thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Brief Update: Nov 18, 2006

By: Belle1989

-A lady and her daughter are very excited since her other daughter is coming to their house with her husband.

-The daughter arrives, but looks dead and doesn't speak. The husband says that she isn't feeling well and that they have to leave after they sign the papers.

-The married daughter kills the housemaid. The family finds the maid dead and don't tell the police. The husband is feeling guilty and tells them they have to leave tomorrow.

-The sister calls up Ranbir and tells her that her sister isn't her anymore and that she isn't the same. Ranbir goes to the sister and finds out that she isn't alive. Some one else's spirit is inside her. Ranbir finds out that a tantrik put 4 aatmas inside her body to last her a few days because 1 aatma can only be inside a body for 12 hours or so.

-Next day, her sister is killed by her. The mother cries a lot. Ranbir comes over and sees this. He questions the husband what happened that night. He says nothing happened.

-Ranbir finds from the tantrik that the husband's friend brought him over to her. They go over to the friend's house and the friend says that the husband killed his wife by accident and that she was mentally unstable because she wanted to bring her brother and father back from the dead.  The friend says that he did this so that they could get the wife's fortune and that signing would take place tomorrow.

-The signing is going to take place. The wife signs her name as John, Drago, and Paul. The husband is frustrated and asks the wife to sign her own name. He pushes and forces her. The wife holds his neck and kills him.

-Ranbir and tantrik come over and take away the spirits from her body. The mother is crying a lot and can't believe her other daughter is dead as well.

The End

I personally didn't like the episode. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovelyprincesst thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
thanks natasha for updating it..
i didnt have electricity at ma place to do it on monday but today its very difficult as i cant watch the video..
thnx a ton..
hopefully m able to do it this saurday 😛 😛