Copying Old Team?

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I watched yesterday's episode and I really felt a few things.
  1. This new team is being made into a copy of the old team. We have Malpua who is like Gulgule, Pappu who is the new Billu, JC in place of CC, and Carry On in place of Gopi. But still this isn't working.
  2. Yesterday Malpua gave an idea to JC just like GG would give to CC. At least they showed Billu recalling that.
  3. While Billu is supposedly cured, he still forgets once in a while.
  4. The way the criminals accepted everything yesterday was also a copy.
Is this was the CVs are trying to do? Are they trying to copy the old team in a way to help us forget the old team? Because that won't work!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
In all honesty I haven't seen the epi. But maybe they are trying the old formula to see if it brings them previous success? Not sure. 
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't watched the epi yet! But to believe you, if they are trying to copy the old cast I honestly feel its the worst they could have done! They have brought new people / new cast in , it's so hard to connect with them the same way it was possible to connect with the old cast! I personally hate the fact that they have exaggerated  Gulgule's son's character! I mean we know gulgule loved food but seriously MALPUA no way reminds me of him!! Maplua is nothing even close to gulgule yet they are trying so make us love them the same way we loved the old cast! they should have thought about it before bringing that guy as malpua in! there are so many better actors and better choices they have could have chosen instead of Maplua...I am REALLY REALLY very unhappy with Malpua's entry ðŸ¤¢ They chose someone so over weighted *no offence* to play gulgule's son! someone so short as Chitrashi to play the daughter of Kavita (CC) who is fairly tall and Shiv (Hanuman Prasaad pandey) who is tall as well! Again wrong casting! I would have rather like to see someone taller ...Shweta tiwari would have been a good choice! but i guess she is too busy with comedy circus and parvarish! 

..I actually am liking Chitrashi's acting! but again the thing that just doesn't let me connect with her is the fact that he is the daughter of CC and HPP!! She is too short to beat up the criminals! nothing against chitrashi but i just feel she wasnt the right choice for this show! 

I haven't watched the epi and i dont think i will...but i wat they are trying to do is just isn't working! fir is all ruined now! I dont think i will watch it again now