Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Boys r 2 funy...Swa is awsm yaar,acptd taarey wit so much ease.Bt cliffhanger suspense of unknwn voice...Update sn re...
Ayesha_Hasan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yipeee! Swayam agreed to their relationship😛😛😛
It was an amazing update.. Loved it to the core... I especially loved the Possessive Bhai moment part(You'll kill me😆😆😆😆) It was very cute..
Then the TaaRey hug infront of everyone 😳😳and the possessive bhai again😆
Loved when Rey felt the uneasiness in Taani for going to club and gave the idea of going to his farmhouse😳
New entry!!!😲 Plz.. NO KRIYA
Eagerly waiting for the next update and more romance...
patie thumbnail
wow gr8 update w8ing fr new entry
-sanjy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
So Part 3 is here: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Neha was the first one to recover, she ran towards the girl, screaming her name

Neha - KRIYAAA (ehe, don't kill me please)

Neha went and hugged Kriya and soon the whole gang recovered. All of them walked/ran to her shouting out

"Kriya, where have you been? We missed you so much. How could you just leave us without telling us? We're so angry"

After everyone hugged her, a silence took place. While Kriya was staring at Rey, the whole gang including Rey was looking at Taani, who was looking at the ground. Rey felt Taani tense up beside him so he grabbed Taani's hand and walked towards Kriya. Kriya saw them hold hands, and an expression of hurt and confusion crossed her face.

Rey - Hey Kriya

Rey hugged Kriya, still not letting go of Taani's hand.

Rey - Haven't seen you around for a while, where have you been?

Kriya frowned at Rey's odd behavior. She had thought that when she came back, she would explain everything to Rey and they would get back together.

Kriya - Yeah, I've been great Rey and uhm

Kriya turned towards Taani waiting for her to introduce herself.

Rey - oh, this is Taani, my girlfriend and Swayam's sister

Taani breathed a breath of relief. She had this fear inside of her, that when Rey saw Kriya, he would leave her. She stood up straighter and looked up at a frowning Kriya.  Rey felt Taani calm down beside him, and again smiled at her cuteness. He looked up and saw Kriya glaring at Taani while Taani smiled at her. He all the sudden, felt protective of Taani. Vicky and Nil felt the tension in the room and decided to divert the topic

Vicky - Anyways, now that you're back, why don't you join us?

Nil - Yeah, we're going to Rey's farmhouse

Rey panicked, he didn't want to make this more awkward than it already was. He was about to protest when he felt Taani squeeze his hand. He looked at her and saw her shaking her head. Through, his eyes he pleaded but she kept shaking her head. Kriya looked at Rey and Taani and jealousy grew in the pit of her stomach.

Kriya - Yeah sure guys, you don't have a problem Rey do you?

Rey laughing fakely - haha, of course not, why would I have a problem?

Everyone cheered and got busy asking Kriya things leaving Rey, Taani, Swayam and Sharon behind. Swayam and Sharon turned towards Taarey in worry.

Swayam - You're okay with this right Taani ?

Taani - Of course bhai, why wouldn't I be?

Sharon - Well, you know because Kriya is Rey's ex and stuff na

Taani - Yeah I know that but abhi to Rey mere hai na

Rey smiled at his girlfriend, could she get any more perfect?

Rey - aur hamesha rahonga

Rey and Taani got pulled into a LLHL. They were interrupted by Bharat's coughing

Amar - Aley Ley, toli attention hamai bhi daidai (arey rey, tori)

Rey and Taani looked away blushing. Kriya was fuming with anger but tried to maintain it. How could her Rey fall in love with someone else? There's no way this is possible. He probably still loves her and was using the poor girl to move on.😡

Swayam - Okay guys, we'll meet up in the evening.

Everybody left for their homes, planning to meet up at Swayam's in the evening before heading to Rey's farmhouse.

In the Evening

Rey was the first one to arrive in the evening. Obviously, he couldn't wait to spend the whole weekend with Taani. Rey rang the doorbell and the door swung open with Taani standing there.

Rey - Hey Sweetheart, packing hogi ?

Taani nodded. She realized that they were still standing at the door

Taani - oh come inside.

A smirk took place on Rey's face

Rey - Itni jaldi hai? Don't worry babe, we have all weekend😉

Taani blushed furiously and turned around to walk away but Rey caught her hand and pulled her closer causing her to crash into his chest. Rey closed the door behind and then turned them both around so that Taani's back was on the door. He snaked one arm around her waist and pulled her closer while using the other to push her hair back. He placed his lips on the neck and started giving her wet kisses. Taani's arms went around his neck and she pulled him closer. He went up to her jawline leaving a trail of wet kisses. When he reached her lips, he hesitated a little. Taani saw the hesitation. She got on her tippy toes and placed her lips onto his, slowly moving them in action. Rey was surprised by Taani's gesture but it didn't even take him a second to respond. After a while, Rey felt Taani tighten her grip on his hair signaling him to pull away. He pulled away and made their foreheads touch. Both out of breath, stared into each other's eyes

Taarey - Wow

?? - Yeah Wow  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah Guys, The new entry well old new entry is none other than Kriya ! (Sorry Ayesha 😳) and yes she does play the negative role, so if you're a shakti/kriya fan and get offended please don't read further. and ps. I am also a shakti fan so don't hate

Also, this was my first time, writing a intimate scene and I tried my best so hopefully it's okay  

Precap

How is this person who caught Taani and Rey? Farmhouse Fun, Misunderstanding 

Edited by TaareyFan23 - 11 years ago
chinudolly thumbnail
res  as  i  am  in  a  bad  mood  and  won't be  able  2  enjoy it,plz  understand😊
--Suhani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update...plz continue soon...
.-Soumya-. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update scared of precap
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update, loved how rey stuck by taani the whole time, there was no confusion, no hesitation, nothing, absolutely loved that.. N im guessing the person may be swayam loll
...Natasha... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Omg this is the perfect solution for tiredness after writing a 20 pg paper lol. It was super duper amazing I totally love it. Aww it feels so good that Rey is not at all.affected by Kriya return all he is concern about is his Taani lol and I love it that way. Love how he hold on to Taani hand and introduce her to Kriya and the nerve of her to think Rey still loves her. Hmm Taarey kiss was hot, u did a fab job plz continue soon.
peraltagasm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh wow!! U know what?! First of all.. a big hug to you for pming me otherwise I would've missed such and awesome work!! Secondly, another big hug to you for making this soo soo AWESOME!! I mean.. from the boy's teasing to the intimate scene.. it was PERFECT!! Boys ka teasing, swayam's possessiveness, TaaRey's understanding, their love.. WOW!! I'm loving it!! Please please please do keep pming me about the updates.. N yeah.. Its so awesome that it doesn't seem that it is ur first work! Do update soon.. I'll be waiting for ur pm!! <3