Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: janvie

Wow di Really a Super Awesome + Amazing Start. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ⭐️ I loved reading it alot.❀️
So Madhu is an orphan and kidnapped by RK. 😲 Aditya looks quite cool here and RK kind of dark.As I have said earlier also, I will prefer Aditya as Madhu's brother (Played Drashti's cousin bro in Geet 😳 ) Or either brother-in-law from what it looks like. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
It's so beautifully written di!!The way you described Madhu's emotions and pain.That's just Mind-blowing.Hats Off to you. ⭐️ And Ya Madhu is really lucky,Aise kidnapers kismat walo ko hi milte hai. πŸ˜†
This FF is really worth all the wait.I'm so excited for it.We'll be getting regular updates.Wow. 😳 And 20 chapters completed already.That's Amazing di. πŸ€—
Pls Continue Soon. 😊
Thanks for the pm. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—

Aww thanks so much Janvie!! Yup, orphan kidnapped Madhu πŸ˜†
Ahaha! That might be awkward in this FF to consider him her brother! LOL
LOL yup she's lucky! And thank you so much, I'm so glad you liked the way I penned down her emotions! I actually have 40 updates now! :D

Originally posted by: Marie_789

Lovely update Pritt.

Thanx for PM
PM me when you update.

Thanks so much!

Originally posted by: zoshad3119

amazing start dear...really liked d 1st chp...update soon...

Thank you so much!! :D
-Pritt- thumbnail

I'm so glad you all liked the first part! Thank you for the wonderful comments. <3 And please check in daily because there may be some days I won't have time to send out PMs!

Chapter Two - The Kidnapper

RK. I quickly scanned my brain for any past interaction with an RK, but nothing came to mind. I kept my eyes on him as he got closer and closer. I could feel my back pressing against the handle to the drawer behind me and as much as it pained me, I pushed into it harder. His walk towards me frightened me in a way I had never been frightened before. And then he reached me. Rather than putting out a hand to help me up, he grabbed me by the arm tightly and pulled me up. I could feel his grip tightening but I refused to show him that he was causing me any sort of discomfort. I stared directly into his dark eyes as he stared back into mine, and then in the next second he pushed me onto the bed. I fell back, not being able to support myself because my hands were tied, but then I propped myself up on my elbows and stared at him. He placed a foot on the edge of the bed and leaned over me. He interlocked his fingers and placed them on his knee as he observed me with an unusual look. I tried my best to read his face but then his voice interrupted my thoughts again.

"Now, I'm about to free you of your discomfort within minutes. But before I do, I'd like to inform you that there's no reason to scream and no reason at all to even try to run from here. My house...sorry, mansion, is placed on top a hill far from any civilization. So, don't scream because you won't be heard. Also, guards who follow only my orders surround my mansion. So, don't run because you'll get caught. All you have to do is listen to what I say. Follow my demands. For the rest of your life. Understand?"

I felt my wide eyes beginning to water again as he indirectly told me I'd be here forever. I stared at him unresponsive to his question but then a furious look crossed his face. I quickly looked away but he grabbed me by my hair and made me look up at him.

"Answer me or the tape stays on for the rest of the night."

As I grimaced in pain, I quickly nodded my head yes to his question. I let the tears flow as he smiled his evil smile at me. He let go of my hair and stood up straight. Then he grabbed my arm and pulled me into sitting position. He bent over me and I followed his movement. I looked up into his eyes as he looked down into mine. Our noses were close enough to touch and then I felt his fingers touching the side of my cheek where the tape met my skin. I took in his wicked smirk and then closed my eyes to prepare for the pain of the tape being pulled off. I began to count down from five in my head but I didn't even reach three when he purposely began pulling it off slowly. I was hoping for the quick pull so that the pain would only last seconds but he took his time. I could feel my skin burning with every slight pull he made. I could feel myself screaming within but then when the tape was just about to be taken off my mouth, he pulled on it hard. Within less than a second, the tape was off my mouth and my lips burned as though they had just been lit on fire. I let out a deep breath as I was finally able to breathe through my mouth and not only one nostril since the blood had blocked the other side. But when I was about to scream out in pain, he placed his hand over my mouth. I never would've imagined that after my skin made contact with such a good-looking fellow, that I wouldn't feel an amazing sensation. But this good-looking fellow was none other than my kidnapper; I felt a hatred beginning to grow within me rather than an attraction. I opened my eyes to see him staring at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I said no screaming."

I figured he could tell that I had no intention of screaming anymore and so he removed his hand from my mouth. He pulled my arm again and brought me to standing position. I refused to say a word. He turned me towards the blank wall and pushed me against it. I grunted in pain as I felt the bruise from pushing my back into the handle on the drawer earlier. He stepped forwards in my direction and I flattened my back against the wall in an attempt to back away from him. He placed both his hands on either side of my head against the wall behind me. My heart sped up in a confused way because I couldn't tell what kind of effect this kidnapper was having on me. I heard my own breathing speed up as well as he began to close in on me. I quickly turned my head to the right just as his lips nearly touched mine. It was as though he knew I'd do that because he went on to speak to me. I felt his lips brushing against my ear as he whispered into it with his ominous voice.

"Don't pull any move you'll regret..."

Within the next second, he had spun me and flattened my chest against the wall so my back faced him. It had actually been a fun day at the orphanage and so I had dressed in western clothing rather than my usual Indian wear. I wore a knee length dark purple summer dress, which had a V-neck and a low back. I cursed myself for wearing the dress with a low back that day. I could feel his breath brushing against my skin, which caused goose bumps to form all over my back. An odd chill ran down my spine and I knew he noticed because I felt my back arch. I heard an evil low chuckle come out from his mouth and then his hands gripped at mine. I felt the restraint on my hands loosening as he pulled at the string which bound my hands together. Once they were free, I quickly put them to my side. My arms pained from being placed behind my back for so long but I ignored it. He turned me to face him again and he still had that evil smirk on his face. I placed my hands against the wall as he placed his hands on either side of my head on the wall behind me once again. He stared into my eyes for a moment, as though he were looking for the fear, which I was suppressing in front of him. Then he finally spoke something, which surprised me.

"Madhubala, right?"

My eyes widened, as he knew my full name. All I had ever gone by was Madhu at the orphanage, but then how'd he know my full name?

"I'll take that as a yes. Now, should I search you to make sure you don't have any deadly weapons?"

I felt my eyes getting wider and wider with every word he said. Before I could respond to his question, I felt his hand creeping across my waist.  My breath caught in my throat and it took everything I had not to push him away. He kept his hand on my waist for a moment as he tightened his grip, then finally he let me go and stepped back. He crossed his arms and smiled as he stared at me.

"I'm impressed. You've got self-control. Good. You'll need that from now on."

And with that, he left the room, closing the door behind himself. I stared blankly at the ground as the sudden shock of being kidnapped struck me. I had been in denial up until that point. I slid down the wall with my back and then fell to my knees. I felt an array of emotions within me and knew I wanted to cry, but nothing came out. I stared with dry eyes at the ground and then my eyes slowly moved towards blood on the ground from when my nose bled. That's when reality hit me. I gasped and began to hyperventilate as I remembered being pulled away from the orphanage. Within the next second, I was lying on the ground in tears. Crying my heart out. Crying everything out. I didn't want to keep any emotions within me. Because I knew this wouldn't last hours...it would last a long time. After all, he did say forever.

Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
Zara_92 thumbnail
Me first like a BOSS !! πŸ˜†

I'm speechless !! That was an amazing amazing updateee !!!!! My heartbeat was increasing wid RK's every move ! Gosh u wrote it so freaking well...

I just can't wait to see RK's shades of grey !! ☺️Edited by zara.92 - 11 years ago
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
unres 
I have so many questions I just want to flip open the next chapter already. *sigh*
and Aditya best not be the caring one. I have my feet in both boats at moment but I want the end to be with Rishbala. Actually, IDK
Great workπŸ‘
Edited by iiDona - 11 years ago
dreamyjennice thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Pritt I have goosebumps ..this update is v good
Diahh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow!!it is filled with all kind of emotions...fear,resentment,sadness,worry n wht not...

Feel sorry for Madhu...waiting for the next update!!

Pritt u did an amazing job!!😊
lovesim thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome
πŸ‘πŸΌ update pritt
Love it
Waiting 2 no wht going to happen next
Pritt
And love ur updates
EarlyYoungTimes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing update.
 Actually RK's every action had inserted in us other anticipation and after reading the whole i'm πŸ˜³
You really wrote so well! Hatzz off!
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
RKS EVERY ACTION EVRY MOVE OR RATHER SAY D WAY U WROTE BROUGHT GOOSEBUMPS... Owesome owesome pri.. πŸ€— feeln pain 4madhu nd fear of Rk.. Continue soon.. Oh i hate dis 24 hr wait 4next chap...bye
Kaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Awesum update ...cntn jaldi plz...