MINE IS ---GET STUFFED AND GET LOST ASAP
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: bunbutt_too
I would congratulate her and give her a cashier's check for 1 penny.
good one.............😆
mine would be:
"Chudail.............and all type of bad words i can't say it here..........
Originally posted by: bunbutt_too
I would congratulate her and give her a cashier's check for 1 penny.
Originally posted by: bunbutt_too
Actually I would congratulate her and give her a post dated check for 1 penny, drawn on a failing bank.