7C Discussions March 18 - March 22

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks for the update akka..

AHM scene in class was very funny.. his timing diaolgue with eack kid was too good.. Why AHM didnt reveal Kannan arranged the bus..did kanan purposely wanted not to disclose ..

AHM manasukulla crying was so hilarious .. and how touchy both kuruvi and AHM too contributed to the tour expenditure..Kannan alwas brings out good quality from AHM..

Kids asking Kannan whether his Granddad can give money for the tour and if he cant pay for him theyll arrange was a lovely scene.. waiting to see the moment when kids know its kannan's contribution which started this tour program..

Stalin paying for Dalda hope it doesnt reach kayal..

Highlight of the episode was definitely Stalin & AHM scene..

I always know AHM may be rough and tough outside but he is good at heart..Their hug touched me.. But they cant be together it will look boring..

Nice episode..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

AHM scene in class was very funny.. his timing diaolgue with eack kid was too good.. Why AHM didnt reveal Kannan arranged the bus..did kanan purposely wanted not to disclose ..

AHM manasukulla crying was so hilarious .. and how touchy both kuruvi and AHM too contributed to the tour expenditure..Kannan alwas brings out good quality from AHM..

Kids asking Kannan whether his Granddad can give money for the tour and if he cant pay for him theyll arrange was a lovely scene.. waiting to see the moment when kids know its kannan's contribution which started this tour program..

Stalin paying for Dalda hope it doesnt reach kayal..

Highlight of the episode was definitely Stalin & AHM scene..

I always know AHM may be rough and tough outside but he is good at heart..Their hug touched me.. But they cant be together it will look boring..

Nice episode..

Kriti i felt the same way - AHM and Stalin their fighting chemistry is good now they need to be in the same team in order to fight with Annachi - Kannan i think he didn't want kids treat him differently - you are right Kayal going to do thandavam

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks Kalki akka :-) yesterday not much to the story lol except Maina :-)   hahaha love at first sight for Kuruvi and here joins another member to the tour :-)

Kayal same as before no change :( I did expect some support from her after the girls missing incident . But again disappointed :(    Siva getting their portion of the house ready for SK kuduthanam I fear more bad time for Stalin Sir :(

Akka did they showed a promo I am waiting for it from sunday didn't see it yet . What did they show akka .
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks kalki for the updates 🤗 i rarely get time to watch this but your updates are more then enough da. Btw i am happy cause Vijay tv is launch here and officially all programms will air as usual therefore i can watch 7C 😉

Krituma me too enjoy the maina scene.. the way kalki wrote it sounded so tempting lols ..

kalki2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

Thanks Kalki akka :-) yesterday not much to the story lol except Maina :-)   hahaha love at first sight for Kuruvi and here joins another member to the tour :-)

Kayal same as before no change :( I did expect some support from her after the girls missing incident . But again disappointed :(    Siva getting their portion of the house ready for SK kuduthanam I fear more bad time for Stalin Sir :(

Akka did they showed a promo I am waiting for it from sunday didn't see it yet . What did they show akka .

i saw promo
 Police talk to Stalin i think he is not giving permission so Stalin telling him i will go to commissoner - i think Gaby or watertank  telling Stalin that can't come to the trip because if they go to the trip they have to change the school if they don't go they can stay in the school - i will watch it today and let you know correctly - didn't pay attention

Kayal surprised me with her cooking and invitieng Kuruvi for lunch

Wonderfullife thumbnail

Was it a dream or real , I cant believe sudden change in Kayal's character.  Inviting Kuruvi for the lunch and preparing delicious dishes .. Stalin all praise of her cooking comparing with his mom's food and the happiness on Kayal's face.. Really it was beautiful to watch .. Cant believe was it the same Kayal who used to torture Stalin.. If this change after their shift to new home , wish it lasts forever..  Feel sad for Siva but has to move on in her life too just for her dad atleast..

Nowadays AHM becoming a Hero .. I love it.. His scene with AHM was too good.. Both praising and making fun of each other.. Best combo..HM 's lecture on teacher going to tour with kids were funny..

Kai Bomb and friends shared and collected money for chitti's tour money.. so sweet these kids .. have to learn many good things from these kids.. And finally AHM pating for chitti .. Chanceilla .. Alagan manasum alagu thaan..
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks Kalki akka for the update :-)

I didn't expect this from Kaibam and gang :( how could they think of Kanan being a burden to their enjoyment :( infact they should make this trip best for Kanan . Kanan words were heart breaking I too had tears akka watching him breaking down :( They let down Kanan who believed they are his life and happiness :( how these boys convince Kanan for the tour has to be seen but without Kanan this tour won't be good :(

Police getting assurance from Stalin Sir . I don't know why I fear something may happen but hope the kids return safely to home after tour .

OMG just yesterday I felt good about Kayal and thought she won't behave badly with Stalin but again same blah blah alah ... Siva had to do a drama again to make Kayal accept .

kalki2007 thumbnail
Kriti you are right boys thinking about Kannan like that kids are kids

they thought Kannan can't see and would be lost in the crowd if they over excited and didn't watch him propertly in a way they are afraid for K - they never had experience outside world so they fear more for K but they should have asked K how he is going to handle instead of making decision for him - i think K will show up or Stalin will definitely bring him to the trip - boys are really sad not going to enjoy the trip witout K

i fear something going to happen to kids - hope nothing drastic

good to see them they all go to school spend the night there and 
leave in the morning feel like exciting mmm missing my school days 
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Thanks akka for the update..

Kuruvi in T-Shirt .. I was surprised.. he looked very smart in that.. So much in love with that aunt hope he wins over her .. seems it will happen very soon..

Kayal agreed to stay in school at night seeing Siva there.. Hope and even pray no unnecessary words from kayal ..

Glad to see vennila joining the tour but they didnt show who got the permission and how her dad agreed..

Boys waiting for Kanan..he will definitely come .. stalin sir will bring him.. kanan illana toure illa..
pattuppudavai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update kalki...

nice to see alagan's change... hope he will be good till the end.

hhmm, kayal kku siva irundha thaan stalin venum pola😆

good, seeing the kids in maha othumai👏