Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shona136 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi dear...this story just as WMB is awesome ...i dnt find it amateurish at all..in fact it is very well written and thought...your concepts are truly great...and the monologue that goes on in their minds are just wonderful to read...just see how many likes you got for the last chap...?? 
so dear done you dare...and i mean it dont you dare stop writing this...its so so so good...really...you dnt have to be a senior member to write beautiful FF's...its just comes from within you...and you truly have it in you...so you beeter find a beautiful banner for this stroy and continue ratter than sulk...its truly awesome dear... trust me...!!! πŸ˜‰
all the best and cheers...!! πŸ‘
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just read it..
Nice one...
Its the 1st writing of urs that I read...
It's nice..
I liked it..
Do continue Soon..
kiran94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey nice story...please continue soon...pm me when u update...
MamiaRehman thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
of course  u should continue it... its really good...

as a reader POV... i must say ... undoubtedly u r doing awesome job in this writing section... i really loved the way u write...meaningful but easy to understand ... along with lots of humorous stuff...simply superb...πŸ‘πŸΌ

keep continue it...GOD bless u...😊
parvaizbk thumbnail
 plz update the next chapter soon. plz n of course  u should continue it... its really good...
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
WOW I LOVE THIS STORY!

It's from Arnav's point of view which is even cooler

can't wait to read more

He's defo got a very different wifey all thanks to his Di
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
rotten
it is too good to feel rotten πŸ˜‰ 
pls continue soon  πŸ˜ƒ
funky.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
u not updating dis one either??
crazy-ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ofcourse its gud!!!
i m desperately waiting to see how ASR will cope up with this situation...with his wife, to be precise...πŸ˜†

but i just wanted u to ...umm...think b4 having too many stories on ur plate, because believe me, once u start them, it becomes really difficult to cope up with regular updates and ur readers endless demands...πŸ˜†

and yes, i want pms of every story u write...

thanx for the happy reading moment!!πŸ˜ƒ
rotten.tomato thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6
Back here wid an update of this FF,which got the worst kind of treatment by me..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Time to shower it wid some attention now.

Here u go!

~Chapter #3~

Life was never a bed of roses for khushi kumari Gupta.

Now,Singh Raizada.

She whispered her full name slowly,as if testing it against her lips.

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada !

The better half of Arnav Singh Raizada, CEO of Raizada Empires.

The object of envy for every single girl out there,

The luckiest girl ever on the face of earth,that made Raizada fall head over heals in her love.

The lady love of Raizada's life, that turned him from a play boy to a committed man,

The man who was commitment phobic, who used to change his girlfriends as often as his attires,  happily tied himself in the sacred bond of marriage

She let out a short laugh at the above thoughts.

YES!
They were projected like this by the media, at the time of their marriage.

All these above headlines used to run n re-run, again and again,at the time of their marriage.

They were declared as the next IT couple.

Media had gone berserk just to click their pictures n for their interviews.

she went from being a complete NOBODY to a celeb wife within a span of few days.

she released a heavy breath,

THOSE FEW DAYS!

when her life changed completely by the sudden turn of events and the next moment she found herself married to a man.

A man, who was no where closed to her dream man.

She hadnt asked for a prince, or a rich guy.

All she wanted and always desired for, was a man,who can keep her happy despite the circumstances

who can wipe out her tears n hold her closed to his chest when she needs him the most

one who can kiss away all her worries and fears,

one,who can laugh whole heartedly at her silly antics,

one,who can accept her,the way she is!

All  she got in return was Arnav Singh Raizada !

No matter, how happy and oh-so-much-in-love couple they were, infront of the world,but the truth was confined within the four walls of their bedroom.

where they were nothing less than strangers.

There were numerous times, when she cried silently,remembering her babuji, on her side of the bed..waiting for someone to hold and soothe her

but that someone never came.

There were times when she so desperately want to hold somebody's hand while sleeping cuz of her fear of darkness,

but that hand never came for support.

There were times when she was in pain, during that time of her month, when she just wanted someone to sit closely with her, to whispered sweet nothings to her or anything to distract her from pain,

but that support was never there.

Every day, she wanted to share the minutest details of her day with that particular someone

But life wasnt just fair to her,while distributing happiness.

But she knew she cant blame him or anybody else for that matter.

she was aware of this at the time of her marriage itself and still she had entered in it, but what else she could have done.

Their 1 year marriage agreement.

She hadnt thought , it would be so difficult at times.

Every day,after taking bath, she wears a mask along with her attires

A mask to go along with the day.

A mask for the world to know how happy she was.

she felt so guilty at times, after seeing the happy faces of her new family.

yes, that wonderful family who had accepted her whole heartedly n given so much love to her, that she never felt out of place.

she had developed a very strong bond with all the members within days of her marriage.

Nani, mama, mami, Anjali di, Akash and even the prakash brothers were the most caring n lovely persons she had ever met.

Her family!

but,only for a year.

what after that?

how will she leave them all without hurting them in this process.

She had cried silently in her room that day , when anjali di thanked her with misty eyes for entering into her brothers life, for marrying him, for making him fall in love with her innocence.

and most of all, for changing him!

How could she tell to anjali di that its all a lie.

how could she tell,that those loving glances he showered her with, at the dining table were nothing but a lie.

Those times, when he just wanna eat in her plate were nothing but a lie

Those times, when he lovingly holds her infront of every body,demanding for a good bye kiss before going to the office,were nothing but a lie.

Those times when he placed her curls behind her ears lovingly,while she was buzy in chatting during their evening tea sessions.

but, those were the times, when khushi ACTUALLY wanted to beleive that its anything but a LIE !

Those were the things only a man,deep deep in love with his soulmate will do.

YES!
she could mask her sorrows in front of all the members

But how could she control that particular feeling each time he touched her.

How could she control those stupid butterflies to dance in her stomach when he call her lovingly.

She knew she couldnt control the trembling of her body whenever he was in close proximity with her,

she knew she couldnt control that shiver to ran down her entire body, when ever he glanced at her direction.

She knew, she couldnt control her knees to turn into jelly when ever he kissed her cheeks.

She so so wanted to forgot that contract at those times.

What is this happening???

she wasnt supposed to spend 10 minutes,every morning just glancing at his sleeping form.

She wasnt suppose to notice that he snored a lil while sleeping.

She wasnt supposed to notice, that while sleeping he looked just like a child..with no hint of his world famous arrogance n frown on that lovely face.

She wasnt supposed to ran her fingers across his lovely chiseled jaw, admiring that early morning stubble.

she wasnt suppose to get dizzy each time she inhaled his aftershave that filled the room, whenever he enters

she wasnt supposed to sleep, clutching his shirt whenever he's out of town for business purposes.

she wasnt supposed to get butterflies in her stomach whenever she spotted any article fearturing him in the newspapers.

She wasnt supposed to wait eagerly for the moment when he would hold her n kiss her goodbye,every day before going to the office.

She wasnt supposed to judge his mood in a second just by looking at him.

She wasnt supposed to enjoy his tamper tantrums that scared others like hell.

Her heart wasnt supposed to behave this way when she knew all this will vanish some day.

Her heart wasnt supposed to...
her train of thoughts came to a halt when she heard a loud yelling coming from her room.

She smirked,rolled her eyes muttering 'Laad governor' under her breath , made her way towards her room.

on entering,she saw him sitting on his couch with his laptop,a coffee mug crashed n its pieces scattered on floor in every possible direction.

and a pale looking om prakash, standing at a distance,
or more specifically, shivering.

"Om prakash ji, kya kar rahe hain aap?"
she asked placing her hands on her hips.

"bhabhi ji..vo.."
a visibly weak om prakash replied, stuttering in between.

"kya vo...kya kaha tha humne? aapki tabiyat theek nahi hai..jaiye aap jaake aaram keejiiye.."
she ordered stubbornly.

"Vo bas ye saaf..."

"koi bahana nahi. JUST.GO.NOW. i'll do it"

"Bhabhi vo.."

"NOW!"
She said with a finality in her voice.

After om prakash left the room, she tied her dupatta across her waist n started picking the broken pieces.

Controlling those fluttering butterflies in her stomach n controlling her cheeks to gain any sort of color, she kept her head low.

cuz she can well, very well felt HIS piercing gaze on her.

and that was enuf to turn her body into a bundle of nerves.

Khushi Kumari Gupta!
CONTROL this before it goes OUT OF HAND!!!

hey all,m v happie to inform you that u all just read the stupidest update ever n u are still alive...🀣

Leave ur reviews anyway..this tym u are allowed to bash me tooπŸ˜†

n if i get pretty enuf reviews, i might update this weekend too..MIGHT be the keyword here.
yes, m a Pro blackmailer now!!.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

btw,what u want next?
tell me that too.

WMB or Just 4 Him

I apologize if i have removed a genuine reader off my list..cuz i think i have by mistake.
just drop me a pm n i'll add you again

To get notified thru FB, join this
Rotten's Work

To get Pms,buddy this
rotten_pm

To read more of my rotten work,its here
Rotten's Gallery

Stay Blessed
Love 4m Rotten!❀️

Edited by rotten.tomato - 11 years ago