Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks dear means so much..im glad we made such an accomplishment with this FF.. i tried to wrap up it in such a way to prove to cv's that even i had to do an abrupt end.. and it looks great..i wonder what their last episode will be..

cuz this track with the mysery person would have gone on.. the kaushiks would have done the funeral service for karantiya's twin sister and later Karantiya will be shift to Pune where Karly would be also as a vacation time.. Karantiya will come back to jaipur to ask why they have abandon her only to know Shibu is re marrying Aarti's cousin... Karly will come back from pune and save ShibYa marriage by revealing what really happened as Karantiya will only believe them...

it will take a major plot where the kaushik will need a servant for shibYa's wedding and so Aarti in her new avatar will manage to throw Lovely out and so Massa will then again try to get Karthik remaaried but Lovely will save her maariage etc..

that would have been the plot of this story.. then was when Aarti would reveal herself and why she sis this etc..lol
rozie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swagakevin2

thanks dear means so much..im glad we made such an accomplishment with this FF.. i tried to wrap up it in such a way to prove to cv's that even i had to do an abrupt end.. and it looks great..i wonder what their last episode will be..

cuz this track with the mysery person would have gone on.. the kaushiks would have done the funeral service for karantiya's twin sister and later Karantiya will be shift to Pune where Karly would be also as a vacation time.. Karantiya will come back to jaipur to ask why they have abandon her only to know Shibu is re marrying Aarti's cousin... Karly will come back from pune and save ShibYa marriage by revealing what really happened as Karantiya will only believe them...

it will take a major plot where the kaushik will need a servant for shibYa's wedding and so Aarti in her new avatar will manage to throw Lovely out and so Massa will then again try to get Karthik remaaried but Lovely will save her maariage etc..

that would have been the plot of this story.. then was when Aarti would reveal herself and why she sis this etc..lol

That genius kev 👏, so sad u ahd to end it like this else i know this write-up sketch of what could have been sounds so great kev, i love ur imagiantion, hopefully if u evr do another FF u will let me know so i can be ur fan 😃
swagakevin2 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww thanks dear!! I'm back in sslk forum and they ask me to continue with my ff!! Lol seems as tho ff is all I can offer hahah