Is the first Vishnu avtaar expected now?

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello all,

I know that Shri Hari Vishnu's first avtaar was a big Fish (The matsyavtaar) and he took this avtaar to swim in the sapta sagar (seven seas) and get the stolen vedas back to Brahmaji. So I was just thinking is this going to happen on the show soon? Or is this another story related to maa durga where the vedas were stolen second time  and maa durga finds them? does anyone know about this?

I want to know whether or if the vedas were stolen only once then as per the puraan Lord Vishnu will find them, so what would be maa durga's role in this? Will she give vishnu the idea about taking avtaar in form of fish to get the vedas back?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Please if reply if anyone knows about this... Edited by Ash_Storyteller - 11 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Hey Thanks a lot..This cleared my confusion..I was mixing the vishnu avtaar with this..thanks a lot ðŸ˜Š
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Ash_Storyteller

Hey Thanks a lot..This cleared my confusion..I was mixing the vishnu avtaar with this..thanks a lot ðŸ˜Š

For Vishnu avatar th Asura was Hiranyaksh.
Thanks dear it gets confusing..with so many stories and so many different asuras...
nandamifan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ash_Storyteller

Please if reply if anyone knows about this...

save earth..ok?

actually it is different coz lord vishnu took varaha avatar so that to take vedas n