Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
PC's pic in someone's avi dabba 😲
Originally posted by: .MohitKiMeera
PC's pic in someone's avi dabba 😲
^ Ha ha ignore karle, waise bhi m sure, ur not gonna reply me back >_<On topic, TFS the video!
I don't know any radhe or vishal or anyone :/ lost my memory may be 😕
Originally posted by: .MohitKiMeera
I don't know any radhe or vishal or anyone :/ lost my memory may be 😕
Originally posted by: .MohitKiMeera
btw very unexpected, u did reply wow 😲 👏👏 I thought someone wont talk to me anymore
ha toh aap kya karte ho? kiske fan ho? 😳 Mr. Khadush ho? 😃
Talking you for the 1st time n u forgot memory...😆Kamaal ka forum hai... is the way 2 treat new guy over here 😛
Originally posted by: .MohitKiMeera
ha toh aap kya karte ho? kiske fan ho? 😳 Mr. Khadush ho? 😃
After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...
https://youtu.be/9N8A43mXhH4?si=NtgbzZ9mdw1Yi8Bv
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcvNIIMy1Ut/?igsi=eGp1NGtkd2dmMTNk Deepika Padukone posted in her story.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcs0E_bCsCe/?igsi=MTN5MGI4NzNnN21ycQ==
3