Gurh Naal Ishq Mitha - Video Teaser - I love NY- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

24

Views

1.5k

Users

6

Likes

19

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: .MohitKiMeera

^ on twitter sania? I cant multi-task 😆 I came online on IF after almost a week I think LOL woh bhi kisiko manofy karne socha shayad maanjaye 😆😆


Oh meera you here i tweeted you ok then hi here since cant multi task
Meera1101 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: -Radhe-

Thodi din baad... u will say 2 me "Tera Naam Japdi phiraan" 😉😆


Aisa hai mera charm 🤪

kuch log paagal hogaye hai 😃😆
charm toh dur ki baat, I dont even like talking to new ere gere people 🤪
Meera1101 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
#23

Originally posted by: wat_up


Oh meera you here i tweeted you ok then hi here since cant multi task

I saw ur tweet, replied you there jess but im online here, u say what's up? And how's this song? 😆 is it a Punjabi song kya?
Hello_kitta thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
#24

Isn't this some pop album's song?

Chippeshwini thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
#25
this song shan't be remixed.
That too so disgustingly.
Chhee!
Edited by liverach - 13 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

After Saiyaara, I couldn't help noticing a familiar shift. Whether it's coincidence or Bollywood doing what Bollywood does best—chasing the...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 6 months ago

https://youtu.be/9N8A43mXhH4?si=NtgbzZ9mdw1Yi8Bv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N8A43mXhH4
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: ZenIndian · 1 months ago

Hunkkaar teaser Deepika posted in story Ranveer commented

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcvNIIMy1Ut/?igsi=eGp1NGtkd2dmMTNk Deepika Padukone posted in her story.

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

"Hunkkaar" Trailer - JioHotstar release - Fatima Sana & Aneet Padda

https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcs0E_bCsCe/?igsi=MTN5MGI4NzNnN21ycQ==

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".