7C Discussions Feb 25 - Mar 1

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks akka for the update :)

I didn't expect such a turnaround from Sam :(   She was a strong intelligent girl and now she is acting like a typical villi :( What wrong did Stalin Sir do to take revenge on him . Does he showed somewhere atjleast that he love her infact Siva should be the one to take revenge .

Somewhere in this AHM proved he is more loyal to the school than Sam lol .

Sam calling the 7C kids to join her school and these kids changing their minds to leave the school really disappoints me :(

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks da kalki

I am seriously on Sam side. She has a point. Stallin needs to learn to accept to give some priority for him too rather then always thinking of others.

But i kind of don't like the idea or revenge here adhavum confusing the poor 7C kids 🤔
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hopper_ocean

thanks da kalki

I am seriously on Sam side. She has a point. Stallin needs to learn to accept to give some priority for him too rather then always thinking of others.

But i kind of don't like the idea or revenge here adhavum confusing the poor 7C kids 🤔

Rathna - Sam right only on that point alone

other things she is totally wrong she should have upfront with him before accepting the job (when he called her first time) She can't  assume that he loves her - she is adult and straight forward person behaving like teenager - don't agree on this point
Wonderfullife thumbnail

From HM to students all planning to buy best gift for Stalin Sir :) will love to see which one touches his heart and my heart :)

Uff this Kayal is too annoying . Can't she speak softly :( always ready for a fight with Stalin :( atlast she wanted to keep the Saree saying that's his first saree will she start liking him or wil be like this :(

Students love both stalin and sam but stalin is more than a teacher to them . He sacrificed many things for the kids hope the kids don't leave their stalin sir .

BTW , the director should stop writing dialogues like UN AALU referring to Siva and Sam . Stalin married man now these words not good to hear while watching the show :(
hopper_ocean thumbnail

Originally posted by: kalki2007

Rathna - Sam right only on that point alone

other things she is totally wrong she should have upfront with him before accepting the job (when he called her first time) She can't  assume that he loves her - she is adult and straight forward person behaving like teenager - don't agree on this point

true also kalki but i kind of dont like sam way of using the kids to hurt stallin 🤔 she knows that is gona hurt stallin the most but if the kids comes to know that sam using them to hurt stallin, they will be more heartbroken.

Somehow i feel the kids will not leave stallin nu 🤔

thank you so much kalki for the updates ⭐️

kalki2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

From HM to students all planning to buy best gift for Stalin Sir :) will love to see which one touches his heart and my heart :)

Uff this Kayal is too annoying . Can't she speak softly :( always ready for a fight with Stalin :( atlast she wanted to keep the Saree saying that's his first saree will she start liking him or wil be like this :(

Students love both stalin and sam but stalin is more than a teacher to them . He sacrificed many things for the kids hope the kids don't leave their stalin sir .

BTW , the director should stop writing dialogues like UN AALU referring to Siva and Sam . Stalin married man now these words not good to hear while watching the show :(

Kriti you are right they should watch out when writing - kids are torn into two options and they have to listen to parents - Gaby and watertank don't want to go but Duppas and others wanted to go because Sam is there and she knew their weakness

Kayal should go home or look for a job that support her and she can do whatever she want to do - i think she is looking for sugar daddy - person with the money  not with the good heart
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Kalki akka you missed the best part of the episode :( Stalin Sir talks and says he was hurt when kids hide from him about going with Sam :( Kids all sad hurting Stalin Sir and they were crying and Stalin Sir says whoever want to go to Sam you can leave and there Alayamani starts leaving and to our surprise he hugs and cries to Stalin Sir and all the kids runs and hugs their sir and it was beautiful and emotional to see :)

Very nice to see kids in color dresses :) HM , AHM , tamil sir all welcoming stalin and his wife was nice to see :)

I can't tolerate this Kayal :( her each words are bad and hurting :( so sad to see stalin :( this is the only serial my dad watch but he gets up when this Kayal starts her blah blah blah .
kalki2007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

Kalki akka you missed the best part of the episode :( Stalin Sir talks and says he was hurt when kids hide from him about going with Sam :( Kids all sad hurting Stalin Sir and they were crying and Stalin Sir says whoever want to go to Sam you can leave and there Alayamani starts leaving and to our surprise he hugs and cries to Stalin Sir and all the kids runs and hugs their sir and it was beautiful and emotional to see :)

Very nice to see kids in color dresses :) HM , AHM , tamil sir all welcoming stalin and his wife was nice to see :)

I can't tolerate this Kayal :( her each words are bad and hurting :( so sad to see stalin :( this is the only serial my dad watch but he gets up when this Kayal starts her blah blah blah .

Kriti thanks da for the update - that's the good thing - clear the air between kids and Stalin
now he has to convence the parents to let the kids stay in the school - he is going to concentrate on that probelm - Kayal going to be really pissed then she will leave him - i am praying that she will leave automattically
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Yes yes akka AHM speech was a treat to watch :) it was so funny :)

Kili Parents singing was good and enjoyable too including their wishes to the couple :)

HM speech was touching and loved it :)

OMG I don't know what to write about Kayal and her hurting talk :( it was very very bad and worst :( She deserves a slap for her indecent language . Sorry to say this but I couldn't able to hear a single word :(

A kind request to the director please don't change the story from a family show to elders show . I know many children watch the show but nowadays its not fit for the kids :( by introducing a character like kayal you taking this show to a typical tamil serial :(

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Kalki and krituma thanks for the updates...

I kind of wondering where this serial is going 🤔 it was pure kids kind of serial and not they are turning it to something else...