Sai Deodhar ‘Queen of Rudeness’

sweet_gyal thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
Sai Deodhar 'Queen of Rudeness'

The innocent Sai Deodhar has turned into a very rude girl. A secret agent informed Bimbo that a few days back Sai, wearing loud gaudy makeup was spotted shopping with hubby Shakti Anand at a local mall where they created a nuisance for their fellow shoppers. They drew attention of people by talking loudly. And when asked to stand in line to pay for their goods, Sai without much thought pushed the other customers, jumped the queue, dumped her clothes on the counter and made sure that her billing was done before anyone else's. And while the other customers cooled their heels, the couple discussed whether they should pay by cash or card. After which she just picked up her bags and barged out of the mall with Shakti tagging behind.

Sai, better behave before the same public dumps YOU out of favour...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_gyal thumbnail
ye well good luck to ELAS if sai really turns out like dat...lol...dey will surely miss kanchi 😆
lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
ok i dont like her first of all how did shakti even marry her she will ruin this drama 😡 😡 😡 i will miss u kanchi please come back for our sake please save this drama 😭
priyav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shakti tagging behind😆 😆 😆
Good luck to ELAS unit, they need to work with the real life couple now.

I'm sure ELAS will miss kanchi, our sweet anu 😛
I still feel that kanchi is a victim to some internal politics in sony.In the last one year we never saw a single article like this abt kanchi, she has always been nice.
All the best kanchi   👍🏼 , hope to see you soon in another serial 😃 Edited by priyav - 17 years ago
priyav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Edited by priyav - 17 years ago
A r y a n thumbnail
And they call Kanchi rude [:x] Thats what the ELAS team deserves for messing up poor Kanchi's career [=D>] [=D>]
Bushi thumbnail
yeah sure they will learn a lesson 😆

i m already missing her 😭

and i quit elas 😡

no kanchi no elas 😡

Kiran187 thumbnail
we all know how much these rumors are true, and ppl make-up half the stuff about these actors.

wat do u think
kiran
gr8_mms thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
GUYS SAI NAHI JANE WALI USKA HUBBY JO HAI WAHA WO NAHI JAI GI AB ELAS SE 😡

*Viewbies Note*

Please avoid posting in all CAPS as it is considered shouting on the net...
Edited by Maha21 - 17 years ago
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bushi

yeah sure they will learn a lesson 😆

i m already missing her 😭

and i quit elas 😡

no kanchi no elas 😡

same here!!!NO Kanchi no elas and now I'm going to Kasam Se! with Bani,Pia and Mr Walia and Pushkar love rectangle!😆