Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

majoni03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

Pavitra Rishta: Ankita Lokhande to stay back till 1000th episode?

Ankita Lokhande, Ankita Lokhande on vacation, Ankita Lokhande quits Pavitra Rishta, Archana of Pavitra Rishta, Ekta Kapoor, Pavitra Rishta, sushant singh rajput
Pavitra Rishta: Ankita Lokhande to stay back till 1000th episode?
comments 0

We wonder this only because the actor hasn't shot for her last scene yet. What's up?

We've talked enough about Ankita Lokhande's last day ' February 15 ' on the sets of Pavitra Rishta. But no one's committing to it as of now; not even Ankita. Also, we are told that the script writers have not yet thought of an exit strategy for the lady and Ankita hasn't shot for the last scene even though her last day at work has arrived.

So is Ankita really leaving Pavitra Rishta? Thoughtful birdies are of the opinion that Ekta Kapoor wants to hold back everyone's beloved Archana till Pavitra Rishta completes its 1000 episodes, somewhere in mid-March. And maybe that's when the jhatka will happen.

Some even think that Ekta wants Archana to pop up back into the serial, after her vacation with beau Sushant Singh Rajput. And guess that's how it will all happen.

What does that leave us with? Just the fact that Ankita is surely going on a vacation. But guess only time will tell whether darling Archana will come back to Pavitra Rishta. What do you think ' will she?

Edited by majoni03 - 11 years ago
GManda72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think that she will stay till the 1000 episode. After all, it is a milestone. The writers had three months to formulate an exit strategy for her or replace her but they didn't do it. Not fair to her as she has not been comfortable with the way the character is being portrayed currently. She deserves a break and I only hope that she is allowed to leave peacefully as she wishes to.
But I will really miss her . And cannot see anyone else playing Archana , what to do?Edited by GManda72 - 11 years ago
ishika_sushita thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I want ankita to stay back till the completion of 1000 episodes...
Don't want anyone else to get the credit for her hardwork and dedication...
She has been in the show since day 1 and this will be a highlight in her career...
Once 1000 episodes are over,ankita can look for greener pastures 😊
ptecvish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really hope Ankita has left this crap of stupid stories and unbearable acting. What a let down the current PR is!
Good for you , Ankita. No one can match up to you and Sushant ever!
vishwap thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im really happy that she has decided to leave this PR, which is a shadow of what it was with no spark left in it.
Ankita has contributed substantially to the success of PR and has been the face of the show for the last 3.5 years, so much so that Archana still remains one of the top ten favourite characters in the minds of the audience. She deserves a good farewell and I hope that she gets it.
Iamshree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the info,
I am a big fan of sushant and ankita.  
Now i am happy she has decided to leave PR.
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
TFS ðŸ˜Š

Any news for new replace ..
Luvsushanki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys don't let yourself get affected with the news which is coming up now of sushant ankita relationship having a crack as he joins bollywood... kindly ignore this ... it is just start bollywood stardom... 
want to know in which article it was said????????