Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Archie0405 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: SunShine_A

I don't think you have read my post correctly, read it again. And for next time read posts correctly before commenting and talking all nonsense. And you r noone to whom I'll explain to which state I belong and what kind of Indian I am

@sunshine_A I haven't made any comment on u...I commented on vedu..i have mentioned this name in my post..i m not an active member so by mistake ur comment also got quoted...atleast u can b a bit polite...when i can understand what vedu is commenting,i can also understand wt u were doing
SunShine_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Archie0405

@sunshine_A I haven't made any comment on u...I commented on vedu..i have mentioned this name in my post..i m not an active member so by mistake ur comment also got quoted...atleast u can b a bit polite...when i can understand what vedu is commenting,i can also understand wt u were doing

But you quoted me and addressed the othr member again using @ so what can u expect me to understand :). I would hd been but I didn't like the way u cmntd on my post when I postd against the othr member only, yes u wr talkng to sum1 else but since u quoted so I assumd tht cmnt against me. Anyways Am sorry for being rude :)
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He really have cheap thinking..🤢 
sunset60 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vedu

Gaavti kahika... The bihari ppl like him are responcible for rapes and blame girls for what they wear... Sucha Cheap thinking he has... He shouldnt be here.. He should be in some undeveloped rural area where women are treated like dustbin, have no right even to speak and always with ghungat on their faces..

Tht is wrong.. If sum1 is saying sumhing that u dont like doesnf give u the right to say sumthing to his community or area or language...Edited by sunset60 - 11 years ago
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Its requested to keep the discussions to the topic and not get into fights. Bringing in casts and race in discussions is strictly against the IF rules and IF COC.

Topic Closed for Review.

~Welcome Dev. Team