Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
omg!!!!!
what happened to arush???????
w8ng for next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
piyakrishnan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
cliff hanger!!!!
update soon pls...
thanks for the pm😊
Sweta... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved the last tow updates especially 7@ their marriage and the way he found his nicknames so fast loved the bet to find arnav on her hahahaha should be good hoping Arush is ok?? Thanks for the pm can't wait for the next oart :)
Barkah thumbnail
Amazing 68,69,70 updates 😊
Update soon
drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
cliffhanger at the end
hope nothing happens to arush
continue soon
thanks for the pm
lusciouslucky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update buddy...'m worried bout arush now...let him be okie...plz...
thanx for PMing
TeriKhamoshiyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
awsome updates...luved both of them...omg the ending of chapter 70 was so scary...wat happened to arush? omg...and gayathri maa, will something happen to her too? super excited for the next update..plz update soon and thanks for the pm...
Rhysenn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please don't let anything happen to Arush!
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
From the Author's desk: Hello people... Updates everyday... I cant believe myself... All yours to enjoy... but do not forget your part of the deal😉
Thanks for all your comments- Happy reading!

Sid stood at Gayathri's room staring at her with a deep red gash across her neck as she sat there in perfect calmness.

"You are coming with me" he told her with finality.

When he had come out of Arnav's room, he had got a call from Inspector Ghai and had rushed to Gayathri's hotel.

It had happened that after he had dropped her off at the hotel, she had walked in unwarily into her room when someone had attacked her. Some man who had tried to strangle her from back, as she had tried to escape, trying in vain to hit that person, after two or three missed objects, Luck had favored her as she hit the man with her metal torch. As his grip had slackened she had shoved him with all her might when the man hit his head on the wall and had slipped into unconsciousness.

Upon switching on the light, she had found an young man sprawled across on the floor and had immediately contacted Inspector Ghai.

"Sid I am perfectly alright' Look it's only a bruise- nothing else- get back to RM"

"Are you kidding? Someone tried to kill you tonight and you say you are alright?"

"See- this is why I told Inspector Ghai not to inform you'"

"Good that he did- I am not letting you stay here alone anymore- come with me' Or I will call La and say that I am staying with you tonight"

"It is not advisable to stay alone here Gayathri Ji- lets not take the risk- you have to go with Sid"

"Ok baba.. I will come with you" Gayathri told him finally.

As the family settled down in their own rooms for the night, La who was still waiting for Sid after he went out for some urgent work- decided to call him. She didn't want to disturb the sleeping baby and stepped out of the room after she put out the lights and tucked the boy with warm quilt.

"Hey where did you run away now?"

"I am on the way Lav, I am bringing Gayathri Maa along with me.. You won't believe if I tell you what happened few minutes back"

"Why what happened?"

"someone attempted to murder her"

"Oh my god'Is she alright?"

"Yeah.. thank god she is safe' Will tell you everything in person'"

"yeah Sid'"Lavanya spoke on her phone "hey hold on a minute" she said as she approached the room again, as soon as she stepped in, she sensed someone else's presence in the room and switched on the light instantly.

To her astonishment, she found a very bulky rogue standing next to Arush in the room. The Man looked surprised too- as he hadn't expected anyone to walk in when his target was all alone and this close.

"Who are you? What are you doing here?" She shouted at the man.

The man pulled out the sleeping kid by his legs.

"Shut up or I will finish him" he growled at her as he pointed a gun to upside down body of Arush- who had now jolted awake.

"Arush''''." La screamed again as Arush started to cry. In an instant, lights were switched on at every room at RM 'As she tried to step out of the room the phone slipped from her hands and hit the floor.. It was then she saw Arnav and Kushi rushing out of their room'

"ASR- Arush- this man- Arush- Help him" Lavanya hysterically shouted at Arnav.

"Ho..hold him properly- can't you see he is crying" Kushi shouted at the guy

"Did I come here to baby sit your kid- I came to kill him" the man laughed at her

"Don't you dare- don't you dare to even think of that- drop your gun" Arnav told him

"what will you do if I dare? Where should I hit hit him? Here?" he asked pointing Arush's head "or here?" he lowered to the baby's chest- all the while as the boy was bawling his head off- not able to grasp what was happening

"Arnav.. Get him to me" Kushi started to panic too "Arush.. Don't cry beta' Momma is here.. Dadda is here" she said lamely- trying to calm the boy down.

Arush started to wiggle uncontrollably that the man had to hold him properly to get better control- and the man roughly turned him and clutched him on his stomach

"Treat him properly" Arnav growled "Or I kill you dammit"

"Are you mad? I told you, My intention is to do that to your son'" The man laughed'

"Cool down Nannav' " NK advised Arnav "We should think rationally"

Arnav realized that there was no point in shouting irrationally to this guy. As the family crowded towards the room door, Arnav looked around'

"Look put the kid down ' or we will call the police" Akaash threatned the man

"The moment you connect to the police line- your boy will be no more' don't try anything stupid .. the man replied back"

Arnav signaled Akaash to put the phone down. He casually inserted his hand inside the pocket and started dialing to Inspector Ghai.

Sid had screeched his car to halt when he had heard Lavanya scream Arush's name on the phone. He guessed something was wrong- He had tried calling Lavanya again but it was switched off. He tried Kushi's mobile. She was not picking it up- Arnav's mobile was busy.

"What happened?" Gayathri asked.

"Nothing Maa, everything is fine" he said hoping desperately that it was true'

He didn't know if it was wise to call anyone else'

"Gayathri Maa, ask Inspector Ghai to come to RM" he told her as he tossed his phone to her. Then he sped towards RM.

"DON'T call the police- or your baby will be gone forever" they all heard another voice from behind.

They all turned to see a young man standing outside in the lobby- pointing another gun at the family.

"Dhruv Saab" the man holding Arush called out "you are inside already?"

"Dhruv?" Immediate whispers and gasps were heard from the family.

"You idiot Linga'" Dhruv shouted "Don't you even know everyone would carry a mobile?"

"Put it down- don't even dare to press a number on your mobile" Dhruv told Arnav

"All your mobiles down on the floor this instant" Dhruv called out in a menacingly cold tone

As everyone who carried a mobile with them threw it on the floor, Arnav looked steadily at the boyish face holding a gun at his family.

"I know you carry a mobile too'and you were trying to connect to someone a little while ago" Dhruv called out menacingly at Arnav and after a pause added "big brother" he said "put it down"

"Nice to meet you Dhruv" Arnav called out coolly as he put his hand in his pocket and put his mobile down with other mobiles on the floor.

"yeah- we meet atlast' you don't love the circumstances Arnav?" Dhruv leered back at Arnav

"Gayathri Maa- you go in.. I will see if I can enter the house some other way'" Sid told her as he parked the car outside the gate.

Sid ran along the compound wall to the side of the building- climbed the wall and jumped in...He was looking for another entry into the house' if he was lucky, he would be able to help them.. he didn't even know what was happening inside'

He was trying out the windows when he came across a rope to the balcony of the first floor. Someone had climbed in using that. He realized it was the balcony which opened to the garden and the poolside. He started climbing it hoping he would land in a position which will not worsen the situation further'

"You are Dhruv... Agrim's son" Dadi gasped

"Don't mention that man in front of me.. I hate him" Dhruv informed her

"You were taught to hate him...you were fed with untruthful facts to make you hate him"

Dhruv didnt bother to answer her

"Do you realise that you are pointing a gun at your own family Dhruv... Put that Gun down- instruct that man to give the kid back to us"

"You must be joking... What did you think I came here for? for a reunion with the family that I hate I am related to?"

"No Dhruv.. beleive me... you need to understand the truth.. You dont even know what you are doing..."

"Yeah I know- I am extracting revenge ' avenging you all on my mother's behalf"

"avenging on Gayathri's behalf?"

"Don't even mention her name with your filthy mouth... Who are you? Oh yeah- Dadi isn't it?" Dhruv laughed " The very same dadi she pleaded to all those years back... to accept her and her son... the very same dadi who without a second thought chucked her out mercilessly.. now when things turn ugly for your family- you expect mercy.. funny!"

"Chucked your mother?" Dadi asked back realizing something was not right here'

"yeah.. chucked her out with her young son- that she had to commit suicide?"

"You are wrongly informed' she is very much alive' Gayathri is"

"Don't lie" Dhruv screamed at her' "I told you not to mention her name' you filthy high class scoundrels- opportunists'"

"Oh my god how will I make you believe the truth... If only gayathri was here.. " Dadi muttered to herself.

But Arnav sighed in relief. All was not lost. There was still hope. Rana had misplayed a very huge thing- and it is going to cost him his game.

Gayathri saw Sid running towards the side of the building before she ventured into the house, not having any clue about what she is going to witness there. She had a mingled feeling of anticipation, of loss and of fear- that she had been waiting for this day for so long'

"Long time sister" a cold voice rang as she reached towards the portico.

She stood still in shocked silence

"Ashu" She whispered in disgust

"Yes- its me.. So you have escaped again did you?"

"Yes.. I escaped' it was you' I knew it alright' aren't you ashamed Ashu? Don't you feel ashamed Ashu- for what you have done for years?"

"It is you who should feel ashamed to have gone against your own brother and son to support these people who stole your life from you" Rana called out as came out from the darkness from where he had been lurking behind

"But then' My conscience has always been clear' I have nothing to fear- but it's not the same with you Ashu- now the game is coming to an end- its time for you to repent and get punished'"

"Oh it is going to end' But it will end like I always wanted to Gayathri' and if it has to go the way I want it to' You shouldn't be here" he said as he came near her. Before she could realize or expect anything, something hit her on her head and she lost conscious. Rana threw the wooden log aside. He pulled her and made her lie aside along with an unconscious Hari Prakash. He knew her presence would be messy- He made a mental note that Luck was on his side that he noticed her walking in just before he had decided to go in- it was also lucky that Dhruv had gone in sometime back- Lucky indeed for him- as Dhruv hasn't seen Gayathri. Then he walked inside the house.

Arnav was facing the pool side when he saw Sid jump in and pass through.

He knew what to do immediately. He has to keep Dhruv's attention intact- he had to keep talking'

"So you were told that your mother commited suicide because of us?"

"I wasnt told - I know she killed herself because of your father"

"Our father you mean?"

"I don't want to call that scoundrel my father"

"you dislike for him is greater than my dislike for him"
"thats because - for you- he only cheated your mother.. For me- He raped my mother- He denied to accept me or my mother- and pushed her to kill herself""That is the biggest lie that anyone can believe in" Dadi screamed at him

"Are you angry to hear the truth about your son? Or is it that you deny to accept any fact about him?"

"You have been fed with lies Dhruv- Truth is far from that" Dadi told him

It happened at that moment- Sid had taken the cue from Arnav and jumped on Linga, momentarily pushing aside, Linga who hadn't been expecting this, stumbled along with Arush' As Arnav dashed forward that instant trying to rescue Arush, Sid toppled Linga's gun, and it went slipping further away'

A shot rang across this chaos, wounding Sid.

"Oouch"

"Sidd"

"Sid"

"Oh my god"

Several screams later, Dhruv was pointing his gun again at Sid who was bleeding on his arms'

"you idiot ' fetch you gun fast" Dhruv shouted to Linga who was scrambling up from the attack.

He turned back to the family.

"I told you all- I play to kill- Give the boy back to me

"No Arnav- do not give Arush to him'" Sid told him

"Give me back the boy- or you will see your friend dead' You remember what happened to Shyam right? You don't want the same thing to happen to another one who tried to help you' do you?"

"Shyam?" Anjali asked confused "What Shyam has to do in all this? You don't mean Shyam Manohar Jha do you?"

Uneasiness set in for the family as Dhruv sneered at her

"yeah..the very same man- your ex-husband- who lusted after your brother's wife' You should have been happy to hear about his death' weren't you?"

"What Shyam died?" Anjali asked surprised and shcoked, not knowing how to react...
"He didn't- he didn't lust after me" Kushi spoke out, confusing Anjali further

"oh yeah- all that faking' you mean... thats all fine... but you didn't hear what he used to tell about you... serves him right- a painful death for double crossing us" Dhruv grinned at Kushi

"It was all a lie- sham" Kushi shouted back, Dhruv jeered at her, Arnav held her hand instantly stopping her. Arush was still sobbing holding on tight to his father's hand.

Linga had finally fetched back his gun.

"Give back the boy to me" Dhruv said again "I will let you all attend to this guy- or another bullet and he is dead"

Arnav looked at Sid who was bleeding profusely. He needed help immediately.

"No Arnav- don't even think of handing him over" Sid gasped

"Dhruv" A voice was heard from the hallway below.

"Fast" Dhruv urged Arnav. Linga went forward to take the kid.

"You can point the gun on me instead' Let my wife hold my son." Arnav told Dhruv

Dhruv contemplated for a while

"Dhruv' how can you do this to your own brother? You are my son's chachu' this is your blood" Kushi tried talking sense into him desperately

"Is he now?" Dhruv leered at her "It's all bullshit- sentiments' none of this crap affect me' I hate the fact that I share the blood with him'my dear bhabhi" Dhruv drawled again stressing mockingly when he said bhabhi

"Give me the baby" Linga told Arnav

"Dhruv what are you  doing up there? come down" the voice from the hallway called again'

"Alright then- Linga put the gun on my dear brother's head" Dhruv instructed the other man.

"No take me instead- leave my husband and son" Kushi came forward.

"Shutup Kushi- take Arush" Arnav instructed- proceeding to give Arush to Kushi

"No" Dhruv shouted "The gun remains pointed to you and your son. Rest of you move down quickly"

To be continued'

Edited by abavi - 11 years ago
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YOu VI this is not fair

first u spolied the SR and now

bada wala

cliff hanger

grrr VI update soon