nice part...
Muskaan?
cont soon dear...
Rajshree12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome update..
OMG...Maaneet ki mulakat ho gayi..
But what the hell was tht???.. Muskaan Chaddha looking exactly like Geet..
Now i am feeling like banging my head..
Ek toh Geet Maan ko bina bataye chali gayi & now when he thinks tht he gets her back toh woh koi Muskaan nikli...
Ma poor Maan..he is ssooo heartbroken...
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
such a lovely update awesome dear waiting for next one 
preethia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the update
arey yaar wats the twist now
i hope its geet 
pl cont soon
rashi_jain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

PART 12

Adi shook Maan to bring him out of his dreamland.

Maan(excitedly): Adi'.Adi you saw na'.it was her''she was here''she has come back..'did you see Adi?

Adi nodded his head to calm down Maan. The situation was already so confusing but watching Maan's reaction, he felt as if his friend was coming back after so long. He could see the twinkle back in his eyes and didn't want to wipe it off by his next set of words but he was helpless. He couldn't deny the truth and the truth was

Adi: Maan she was not Geet.

Maan froze listening the words and then suddenly became angry.

Maan: Adi this is not time for any jokes.

Adi: But I am telling you the truth only.

Maan: Shut up Adi. Couldn't you see she was Geet or has your memory gone so weak that you don't even remember her face properly.

Adi: Maan this is not any joke. If you would have paid a little attention towards what Yash was saying then you wouldn't have been arguing with me about it.

Maan: What do you mean?

Adi: I know you didn't paid heed to her introduction but her name is Muskaan Chaddha, not Geet Handa and she is here as Yash's secretary.

Maan: What rubbish! That's not possible.

Adi: I know Maan this is very confusing, even I am confused with all this. I observed her actions all the time here and found her very weird. At first she was shocked to see us here, then indifferent and then was trying to ignore us. I can think of just two explainations for such behavior of hers.

If she is not Geet then it can be like this. She didn't knew about the meeting much and was shocked to see you, the Maan Singh Khurana here and then she was slowly trying to control her excitement by being indifferent and ignoring. She didn't even spoke single word here and that can be because she was nervous and didn't wanted to appear as a fool by uttering something that will be embarrasing for her so stayed mute.

But if she was Geet then maybe she was shocked at first seeing you so was trying to avoid us therefore, she was being indifferent and ignorant and also didn't speak anything. And since she has changed her name,  maybe something happened after she left for Hoshiarpur that day due to which now doesn't want anything to do with her past. 

I don't know what I am thinking is correct or not but right now I can't think of any other reason.

Maan was in a deep thought trying to get a grip over the situation. So much happened in such little time that it was difficult to think anthing clearly. He needed a break, so decided to leave for home before he goes insane with all the thoughts running in his head.

I kno its a short part dat too after 1 week bt wat can I do...clg is really becoming a headache😭

Plz do press like button n comment

Part 13- pg43

Edited by rashi_jain - 11 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing.loved it
keep writing
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely cute update.. now my maan came back from his dream land and adi confused him..
_SnowFlakes_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update ...
continue soon ...
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting part.

Waiting to dig deeper to the mystery.
kingofme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3