Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anonyasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Very interesting FF. I love your turn of phrase. Arnav and Khushi are already very interesting characters as are Payal & Aakash.
desisoaps05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Can i have a link to an index or something? Or all your other works? 
sman thumbnail
Wowww wonder how did I miss such a great ff
Deepa876 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi there, I just came across ur ff accidentally & boy am I glad of this. The story & the way u r presenting the characters is just so magical, mesmerizing, gripping, fantastic...yaar it's just plain awesome.
Khushi in ur story is mind blowing, loved reading about her different avatars. The party girl, a simple girl who likes walks in the moonlight & listens to old songs and a hardcore business woman all rolled in to one.
All the other characters also so uniquely different from the cliched story lines that one gets to read in the other ff's. so all in all missy u & ur ff simply rocks. Great work. Would love to read more of this ff and ur other works too.
I read in one of your updates that u plan to move this story to a blog & only regular readers can read it further. I hope u make some exception for ur new readers too who would love to read this masterpiece and who understand about all of the hard work u put in while writing updates after updates. Also i would really appreciate it if u can pm me for the next part. Thanks.Edited by Deepa876 - 11 years ago
aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i sent you my email ID through PM please do send me an invitation now that you have decided to move your story to the blog. I'm not sure whether I'll be able to comment for the 6th chapter as I have exams.
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
waiting for Wednesday eagerly..😊
huny.thebest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
waiting 4 Wednesday... 
yazzy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing story, I love it when khushi is rich. Please make sure you give me the blog link when you move the story!
arshiyakanishka thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Please Wednesday do come fast.

And you said the biggest update
TeleFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting...There are aspects if this story that takes me back to Chains of Silver by HoH. This para reminded me so much of Headoverheels Chain's

"There it stood, his pride and one of life's greatest joys, his Ferrari. The venerable Ferrari spider - sleek, black and powerful. A bit like himself, Arnav often said, with a laugh on his face. He was not wrong. He was after all... bas***d Arnav Raizada. "

He had a Limited edition Spider in that though not just an ordinary one and he is a bas***d too. I rem you dedicating posts to showing how much you admire and is inspired by Annes work.
I guess it's showing more and more in your writing .