SheenGcian thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesome Part 😛
Finally rishta got done 😉
Nice loved it 😳
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Part 2 - Is that shalini wanted to marry off geet at this age...?
Madhuri53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Part 3 - so maan already falling for geet...their marriage is fixed but geet is not happy at all..
cristallus thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Read all the parts..Different and interesting story

Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
part 2 
nice update
loved it..
Donnaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
part 3
loved it
they mistaken geet's age as 21!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
superb update...
maneet rishta fixed...poor geet she'll be so hurt...
hope maan is not like other guys n he understands her...
loved it...
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice and interesting concept
liked it
poor geet
continue soon
neha512 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

PART 4

Guests discussed the other issues about marriage like expenses and dates and it was decided that instead of a separate engagement, marriage and engagement both would be done at the same time.

Shalini convinced them that they are just three people and no one else would participate from their behalf. Savitri was all ok as they too want some simple marriage only. They discussed for half an hour and finally savitri took their leave. All this while maan's eyes were roaming al round just for a simple glimpse of her.. jaise ki uski ek jhalak hi kafi h ab toh'

Sighing in disappointment, he got up and left with his parents while shalini and her husband followed them to see them off till the main crossing where they could find an auto.

Geet kneeled down on floor as tears just kept flowing out of her eyes. How can they?? How?? They loved me all my life, I know it cant be a lie. Then why today they cheated me. She was the person in whom I saw my mother then how today her motherly heart didn't scream at her when that mind of hers tried to play with my life. Not just that she didn't for once thought I am just 16, don't even know M of the word "MARRIAGE" and she wishes that I follow it. She crushed her dubatta in her fists as she decided no she wont do that. She will go and decline them.

Wiping off her tears, she ran down the stairs just to find the hall fully empty. Did they left?? She thought. Ok no problem, firstly I will talk with chachi and then will refuse them. With the thought she was about to shout for her chachi when she felt footsteps coming in the hall.

She turned around to see maan entering back in the hall. She immediately straightened her dubatta as she saw his eyes fixed on her. she didn't knew what to say or should she even say anything. She wanted to deny the wedding here itself but would it be right to do that without talking once to chachi as now it's matter of their reputation in society too. But they too didn't ask me before fixing it all!! Her mind countered. So I will just right away deny him only' hmm that would be the right decision.

Maan's steps halted as he entered the hall again. He just couldn't believe his luck that he could get another glimpse of her again. Man today is his lucky day!! He just knew it. But why she looks little different now??? Those hazels, which were so deep and serene, now looked puffed and swollen. Did she just cry?? His heart screamed in his chest and was forcing his mouth to ask the reason. But then he just didn't know how to ask. He walked toward her and with his each step, he could feel her getting tensed and then she just moved back to create more space between them.

Geet, he whispered, his eyes still fixed on her face noticing her reactions. Tum thik ho na?? his hands just wished he could hold her palms and tell her that he will be with her. but is his right at the moment??? He just didn't know and her stiffed body clearly said rejection even if he tried.

Geet just didn't know what too reply at his question, is she ok?? No, hell no but how to tell him. She tried to formulate a perfect statement which says denial too and wont hurt his ego too but just couldn't come across anything. Finally she just decided to say in straight words, she cant marry him but before words could left her mouth she heard a loud shrill of cellphone ringing.

Maan just waited for her reply when his cell phone rang loud. He looked at the cell phone that way laying on the sofa where he sat with dad's name flashing in it. And that's when he remembers why he was actually here. When he heard shalini saying that geet is shy that why she left, he just hoped to see her again even for a second but she didn't come back.

Then an idea struck his mind and he left his cell phone on purpose on the sofa and left with his parents. Then after reaching little far, he faked his mistake and came back to take it with the hope that she would just be somewhere near by so he can talk to her in private for a minute and his wished do came true but they just couldn't talk at all.

He received the call and said he is coming. He looked at geet who was still standing like a statue and immediately spoke, will call you at night on the landline, keep it with yourself and wait for my call, bye and saying that he immediately rushed out not even hearing her reply.

Geet just stood fixed as she saw him rushing out. And what did he just say, wait for his call. No way, firstly I would just refuse this marriage stuff to chachi and then am going in my bed and sleeping tight. Deciding, she just waited for her chachi to return and tell her decision to them.

Note: Please Add nehapm for pms

<< part 3 Prev   Next part 5  >>

Edited by neha512 - 11 years ago
Shruthe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
that was an awesome update...

and thanks for trying to update regularly... but i wanna a big update ðŸ˜³

Coming to the update... everything happening so fast... shalini is trying to hurry up just in order to get geet married at the earliest as i guess she has told them geet is 21... coz thats wat savitri thinks...
Geet is in shock.. and hoping to fight for her dreams... on the other hand for Maan, Geet seems to be his dream...
I liked the concern he showed on seeing her messed up state... and eager to know how things move forward... 

Loved it.. continue soon...