Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sahiba does not deserve any happiness. I guess she is happy with her life with Ranveer. I also dont understand why she was so keen to let Daljeet know about the child when she does not want anything to do with him regarding the child.

we seriously need a new Sahiba along with a new storyline. This one has no expessions left anymore. 

I think Sahiba is thinking that since Ranveer is all nice now that he will accept the baby but this is where the negative role of Ranveer will start again. I think he will be abusive towards her and again she will only think about Daljeet.  Its a roller coaster back and forth same story over and over. Nothing new.
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Sahiba should decide who she wants and not keep changing her mind everytime ðŸ˜•
sakshi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SIRFINA

Sahiba does not deserve any happiness. I guess she is happy with her life with Ranveer. I also dont understand why she was so keen to let Daljeet know about the child when she does not want anything to do with him regarding the child.

we seriously need a new Sahiba along with a new storyline. This one has no expessions left anymore. 

I think Sahiba is thinking that since Ranveer is all nice now that he will accept the baby but this is where the negative role of Ranveer will start again. I think he will be abusive towards her and again she will only think about Daljeet.  Its a roller coaster back and forth same story over and over. Nothing new.

not agree ranveer is going to accept her baby, i am 100% sure.
sakshi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gewels

What she wants is 4 Daljeet 2 stop harassing Ranveer. Using the sort of logic found only in Hindi soaps, she firmly believes that Daljeet will bow out once he knows the truth. As 4 what she wants: Ranveer. She has had ample opportunity 2 leave Ranveer and she hasn't. She seems 2b falling in love with him again. She wants him 2 accept her with her baby.

ranveer will not disappoint sahiba.
sakshi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: miadelrosario

Lately i've started to dislike sahiba. She has become so unfair to daljeet. Well, it's her loss anyway. She chose a murderer husband over a good person.

if ranveer is bad then daljeet is not too good or innocent person,the way he is going for the last few episodes we can't call him good person,it is very important to mention here i am not calling ranveer a good person but now even daljeet is not as good as he was.
bluedollie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: miadelrosario

I agree with you! Sahiba is one fickle-minded person. Poor Daljeet

Its so true.. Sahiba is the cause for all the confusion.. If she wanted to stay with her husband, why did she lead daljeet on.. she is selfish.. and very fickle.. Keeps changing sides all the time...Its time CVs make her to stick with one guy.. its very annoying to watch this..

They are showing Daljeet to be the bad guy.. whereas he is just assuming that she want to stay with him.
taahir004 thumbnail
Thanks for update , so what does Sahiba actually want now