Frequent Posters

prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
congrats on the new thread
crazyyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Hey all 😳 sorry am again late in updates !! To compromise for that,am giving a long update this time πŸ˜‰!!

P.S - Fair warning this will be less of Arshi as this update is necessary to move the story forward 😊 hope you all will like it ! ( Most of the dialogs are written in english this time πŸ˜›)

Part 52

Khushi woke up  as the morning sun rays peeped in from the curtains.She slept on her side facing Arnav and cuddled in his arms as always.As she opened her eyes slowly,her gaze fell on a peacefully sleeping Arnav.

Khushi smiled as she observed his face taking in his handsome features.His face held an innocent quality and he looked like a kid in his deep sleep. But Khushi knew he is neither innocent nor a kid.She has first hand experience to vouch he is no kid she thought with a shy smile while a deep blush spread across her face.

She lovingly caressed his hair which fell across his forehead.While he looked manly and handsome with his hair gelled, he looked cute and much younger without it.She smiled when she remembered how he called her parents as Ma and Babuji yesterday in Buaji's house.She cant believe a man she once thought was a heartless arrogant beast is now everything she ever dreamt of in a husband. His love, generosity and concern make her fall in love with him more and more with each passing minute.

As her gaze fell on his lips,she couldn't resist herself from bending and lightly pecking him on his soft lips.However when she would have moved out,she found herself being kissed senseless by her not so innocent husband who has encircled her waist in his strong arms and made her land on top of him.Khushi gasped in surprise in his mouth which was swallowed by his deep kisses.

When they both gasped for air,Arnav released her and whispered across her lips softly "Good Morning Beautiful ". Khushi blushed and shyly whispered back "Good morning Arnav "

He tweaked her red nose lovingly and lifting his head slightly captured her lips once again.It was a slow leisurely kiss as he nipped,licked and gently sucked her soft luscious lips "Hmmm Khushi you taste so good first thing in the morning " he murmured and rolling her onto her back he moved on top of her and continued kissing her jaw and lightly nibbling her earlobe.

Khushi moaned in pleasure and as always her hands caressed his hair while he leisurely explored her lips once again and began travelling towards her throat and neck nibbling and sucking.Khushi turned her face to the other side giving him free access to do whatever he wants with that wicked lips of his.

"Arnav chodiye "she gave a half hearted protest while moaning in pleasure ,which dint go unnoticed by Arnav. He smirked "Ofcourse not.Khushi aaj Sunday hai so koi bahana nahi.Waise bhi Baaki log bhi so rahe honge "  ( Ofcourse not Khushi today is Sunday so no excuses.Anyways others would also be sleeping)

"Arnav hum phir se aapko yaad dilate hain ki ab hum Fiji mein nahi Shantivan mein hai.Aur aap jab chaaye aap aisa shuru nahi ho sakte "(Arnav am reminding you again that we are not in Fiji anymore.We are in Shantivan and you cant start this whenever you want) she said cheekily and pretended to be uninterested just to irk him.

Arnav smirked and moved his lips down while lifting her pyjama top and moving it aside  "Exactly Khushi we are in Shantivan which means interruption 24/7*.It also means I have to grab every minute I get with you alone and utilize it fully "

Khushi giggled and it turned into a moan as his lips began kissing and nibbling her soft curves while his hands busily discarded their clothes.They made slow sweet love and dint get up from bed for another hour.

After breakfast, Arnav went to work on his 3 weeks neglected garden.He had ordered HP to water his plants everyday when he and Khushi went on their honeymoon. He can see, HP had followed his instructions perfectly but still he will not be satisfied unless he takes care of his precious plants himself. Taking out his gardening tools,he began checking on his plants lovingly.

It was almost half hour but Arnav lost track of time like always when he was with his plants."Hey Nannav mera bhai whats up" NK barged in with a big grin.

Arnav glanced at him "Hey NK ab tumhara haath kaise hai? Still hurts? "  he asked gesturing towards NK's hand which was still held in a plaster.

NK smiled  "Not a big deal bro.Just thoda sa dard am sure kuch din mein teek hojayega "

Arnav nodded and went back to checking his plants.NK stood there figeting "Huh Nannav ---" he called Arnav feeling unsure on how to start the conversation.

"Hmmm? " Arnav uttered preoccupied and frowned when he spotted a yellow leaf on his favorite plant.

"Huh actually Nannav main huh I mean mujhe tumse kuch keechna hai.You know wanna ask you something" he stuttered while trying to come up with his next line.

Arnav rolled his eyes "NK keechna nahi poochna. Anyways go ahead, kya poochna chahte ho? "

"Oh Sorry " he said sheepishly and cursed his nervousness."Hmm Nannav what do you think about love ? i mean tum Khushiji se pyaar karte ho right? " he asked Arnav looking expectantly for his reply.

Arnav was taken aback by the question.He was not expecting it.He turned towards NK giving him his full attention."What the !! tum suddenly mujhse yeh kyun pooch rahe ho? And ofcourse I love Khushi!!! Do you even have to ask me that question? " he said looking at NK as if he lost his brains.

"Relax Nannav mera matlab woh nahi tha I mean I know ki tum Khushiji se bohot pyaar karte ho.But what am trying to ask you is tumhe kaisa pata chala ki tumhe Khushiji se pyaar hai? " NK asked eagerly waiting for his reply.

Arnav smiled as he remembered all the time he yelled at Khushi but later ended up thinking about her every minute ,manhandled her and cursed himself later for it, stared at her numerous times when unnoticed, and at the times when he felt like kicking himself for making her cry when all he wanted was to see her infectious smile.His smile took on a dreamy nature when he remembered the all their shared kisses in the very same poolside.

NK shook his shoulders "Hey Nannav mera bhai! Kahan koh gaye ho? I asked you a question dude "

Coming out of his trance Arnav smiled sheepishly much to the surprise of NK " Sorry.To answer your question mujhe nahi pata ki mujhe Khushi se kab pyaar hua.Probably from the very first time when she literally fell into my arms and spoiled my fashion show " he said with a fond smile.

As if in a trance he narrated how he met Khushi for the first time and how he misunderstood her, locked her in sheeshmahal and unknowingly ended up being the reason for Payal's broken marriage.

He smiled "NK I never thought I will see her again.But fate always made us meet.Woh mere batameezi ki wajah se apni shehar chod kar delhi aayi thi.And she ended up joining AR.NK you wont believe me if I tell you what all I did to her.I was totally cruel with her.I behaved rudely because I wanted to chase her away from me. Khushi was the only one who had the ability to take control of my mind and heart.I hated that as I dint want to surrender myself to anyone.But whenever I am with her i felt as if my heart will beat right out of my chest and into her hands.Mera dil ki dhadkan tez hojata ta " He smiled broadly "Infact even now when is she is around mere dil ki dhadkane tez hojata hai.Mujhe sach mein nahi pata yeh pyaar kab hua.Mujhe bas itna pata hai ki I cant live without her.Her tiny frown ya phir uski aankhon mein ek bhi haasoon mujhse  bardasht nahi hota.I have never felt like this for anyone other than Khushi "

NK stood still as each and every word of Arnav pierced through him.He knew Arnav is not someone who expresses his feelings so easily.And besides what he felt for Khushi is exactly how he felt for Lavanya.That weird feeling of rise in heartbeat he felt whenever Lavanya is around.How he try to make a fool of himself in front of her just to make her smile.NK realized at that moment that he cant live without Lavanya.

Arnav looked at NK who was standing still without any reaction "NK why are you asking me all this now? " When NK dint answer he shook his shoulder "What the !! NK  are you ok?  "

NK came out of his thoughts and smiled at Arnav "Nannav am in love with Lavanya " he declared and smiled dreamily again.

Arnav's eyes widened "What the !!! tum aur Lavanya? What are you talking about" he asked disbelivingly.To his astonishment NK actually blushed "Ya Nannav huh umm..i huh fell in love with Lavanya.Dont know when it happened.I dint even know it was love.Isliye maine tumse poocha ki pyaar kya hota hai.Whatever you said about Khushiji is exactly what I feel for Lavanya.Nannav I don't think I can live without her.I know I have flirted with many girls and even had few girlfriends back in Australia.But La sab se alag, sab se special and I love her " he said looking staright in the eyes of Arnav.

Arnav still couldn't believe what he was hearing but he smiled atlast "Are you sure NK? Lavanya is my friend and I don't want her hurt" God knows he had hurt her enough he thought guiltily.Though they never spoke about it,he knew he had hurt her when he broke his engagement with her.

NK smiled "Don't worry bro am deadly serious you can trust me " he said with confidence.Arnav smiled relieved "Good choice NK.Lavanya is really a nice girl " he said and gave him a brotherly hug.He was really glad and relieved that Lavanya found someone special.Though NK seemed to be carefree and playful,Arnav knew he is a sweet and caring guy and will take care of Lavanya well.

NK grinned and hugged him back.He is glad he talked it out with Arnav who is a happily married man and so in love with his wife.Arnav broke the hug and smiled "So Lavanya said yes? Why dint you guys tell us earlier? Am sure when Khushi will come to know she will  jump and scream in excitement and join di to immediately start planning for your wedding " he said smirking thinking about his crazy but cute wife.

NK smiled sheepishly "Huh Nannav I dint tell her yet. I mean I realized my feelings for her only few days back.Aur usse kehne se pehle main tumse baat karna chahta tha.But Nannav am not sure if she feels the same way about me.I don't want to hurt her.For all I know I might just be a friend to her " he said soberly.

Arnav smiled reassuringly "NK you wont know until you tell her right? At the sametime its not necessary that you should tell her immediately, first try to find out her feelings for you "  he adviced. Frankly Arnav dint know what will be Lavanya's reaction all he knows is that he don't want to see her hurt the second time.

Almost at the same time, Lavanya took Khushi aside to her room and made her sit on the bed "Chamkili mujhe tumse ek zaroori baat karni hai "( Chamkili I want to talk something important with you)

Khushi smiled and said "Haan Lavanya kaho na " .Lavanya gulped not knowing how to start " Umm Chamkili tum NK ko kitna jaante ho? I mean do you know if he has any girlfriends? Actually he told me he had many girlfriends but not serious about anyone " she continued blabbering and dint notice Khushi's eyes widening and a mischievous smile forming in her face.

"You know Khushi ,jab meri aur ASR ki engagement toot gaya tha I sure felt hurt. But  I always knew ASR dint love me and I think even I dint love him enough. I was captivated by him and by his powers and mistook it for love.Par Khushi jab ASR broke up with me, I knew its because he finally started realising his feelings for you " When Khushi looked at her surprised,Lavanya smiled "Haan Chamkili ASR fell for you long back but he dint realize it then "

"Par Lavanya tum yeh sab ab kyun keh rahi ho ? " Khushi asked confused. Lavanya smiled "Chamikili what am trying to say is, when I broke up with ASR and went back to London.I swore off men. I dint find any guy interesting enough to date much less fall in love.I thought am not capable of loving someone " she said soberly.

Khushi's interest perked up to see where this is all heading.Lavanya continued with a dreamy smile "Khushi when I met NK for the first time, I felt an instant attraction towards him.You know, I was totally smitten with his smile and his attitude towards life.Later we became good friends.But Chamkili I now know what I feel for him is more than just friendship.I never thought I'l fall in love again.But I have " she took a deep breath and looked at Khushi "Chamkili am in love with NK.Pata nahi yeh kab aur kaise hua.But he is the one for me "  she finished in a rush and looked at Khushi expectantly to see her reaction.

Khushi stared at her astonished.Her heart did a happy dance but she decided to play Lavanya "Lavanya yeh tum kya keh rahi ho? Tum Nanehji se pyaar karte ho? Hey Devi Maiya! Agar Mamiji ko iss barein mein pata chal gaya tho bohot bada hungama ho jayega.Aur Naniji ko kaise samjayenge. Hume kuch samaj mein nahi aa raha " she pretended to be tensed and upset with the news.

Lavanya's face fell "Oh no I dint think about that.Oh my God Chamkili ! I cant live without NK"  she said her face contorted in pain at the thought of losing him.

Khushi laughed seeing her reaction "Arey Lavanya hum bas mazaq kar rahe the.Naniji yeh baat sunkar bohot khush honge aur Mamiji bhi.Tum fikar mat karo" She hugged her happily.She clapped her hands in excitement when she pulled away few seconds later " Shantivan mein ek aur shaadi !! Devi Maiya ki laakh laakh shukar hai "Khushi said happily.

"But Chamkili there is a problem.Actually mujhe yeh  nahi pata ki NK mujhse pyaar karta hai ki nahi " she said and nervously began fidgeting with her hands.

"Kya?? Tum Nanehji se apni pyaar ke barein main nahi bathaya ? " Khushi asked in surprise. Lavanya shook her head in negative "Nahi actually I realized it only few days ago jab uska accident hua.Am not sure what he will think if I tell him I love him " she said worriedly.

"Lavanya sab acha hi hoga.Mujhe pura yakeen hai ki Nanehji bhi tumse bohot pyaar karta hai " Khushi said in confidence.Even if he dint, she is definitely going to play cupid and unite them ,she thought with a mischievous smile.

"Sach Chamkili? I so hope he does.Thank you for listening to me.Am so glad you are back " Lavanya hugged Khushi again happily.She just hoped what Khushi said will come true and NK really love her.

I hope this update is good enough 😊 eagerly waiting to see what you all think so dont forget to like and leave ur comments πŸ˜‰

Pm Rules - Pms will be sent only to those who read and comment on the updates.Its really a tough job sending almost 575 pms including my pending list when i dont even get 100 comments 😭 or more than 150 likes.Guys have some pity on this poor soul

Hence pls dont complain if you dont get pms πŸ˜› !!Am not being rude here but its really painful to spend 40 mins just to send pms!! Silent readers pls dont send buddy request cos i wont be able to accept it πŸ₯Ί i hope you all understand ! 😈

aNkItA.C thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
resπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
unreswaπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
pyar ki yeh kahaani suno..ek nanhe tha ek lavanya thi...😲😲😲😲
haaye aartu come sweety ..m ready to throw eggs at you
wat d!!!! again arshi less update😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
waise loved the update *i have to say that*🀣
next time u better gv us loads of arshi scenesπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
muahhsssπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
love youπŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Edited by ankitachoudhury - 11 years ago
Jyo.Arshi.IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
awwwiieee aarti di...loved this update !!!

who said its very lil of arshi ??? it ws totally arshilicious...asr recollecting hw he fell in luv with khushi !!!

hayeee loved that part !!! 

cnt wait for NK-Lav confession !!! 

muahs and hugs aarti di !!! 
Edited by Jyo.Arshi.IPK - 11 years ago
IPKlover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, you updated!!! So happy!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Am going to read now...

IPKlover thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res

Unres

Wow, what a lovely update...It not only showed NK and La's feelings but also gave us a glimpse of Arnav's feelings and his realization of love. I loved the conversation he shared with NK. 😳

Now Arnav knows about NK's feelings and Khushi knows about La's feelings. I am sure Arnava nd Khushi will discuss it among themselves and help NK and La to come closer

Really looking forward to the next updates...

Edited by IPKlover - 11 years ago
Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i cannot believe it myself..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
am here commenting on a thread fr the first time within minutes it has been updated!!😊
n too say abt part 52..
it was too gud..πŸ˜ƒ
NK n lavanya realisd their feeling..😳
waitnig fr their confession😳
Edited by Rami92 - 11 years ago
sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ha ha nice both love each other and both are confused jab arshi yeh bath share karege tub ayegi maza
ssm122 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awww nk and lavanya.

so so cute. cant wait to hear what the conversation will b likr between arnav and khushi abouy them! πŸ˜ƒ
ShwethaaRaju thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update.. Not a very long one though...