Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Waiting to read the update.. hope she understand him.
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
You are the meanest person on earth first you dont update then give this khatranak teaser
singh24 thumbnail

d_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome teaser
Eagerly waiting...
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
superbteaser...

loved it very much...

waiting eagerly fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
amazing teaser
dont stop the update with this teaser i know u tend to do this i want the teaser to be in middle of update no at end
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
waiting for Maan to speak his heart out..
JeevanaP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
teaser yesa hai tho update kaise hoga???

pls pls update sooner
aakritisri1111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 8

Part 14:

"My Blood Group... My Blood group is A-. Sasha Ma'am but hers is B+ nd Adi sir's is O-... Pinky... ya May be Pinky's blood group can be A+" Geet blabbered absent mindedly as her mind tried to comprehend each nd every possibility of saving her daughter nd Maan looked at him astonished.

"Doctor, you can take my blood" She heard Maan's voice nd she snapped up her head instantly to look at him

"Doctor my blood group is O+ nd I am a universal donor. You can take my blood as much as you want but please save my Seher." Maan spoke without even noticing that someone is looking at him gratefully with her hazels filled with tears.

"Oh! That's wonderful please come this way. We need to do some tests nd then you can give your blood to the patient" Doctor said as he showed him the way towards the ward nd Maan just nodded his head

"Geet, don't worry. Nothing will happen to our Seher. Even if I have to give away the last drop of my blood, I won't hesitate in doing so but i won't let anything happen to our daughter. I promise you that." These were the last words that Geet heard from Maan as he gently cupped her face before moving away with Doctor for the necessary tests leaving dazed Geet behind to look at his retreating figure lost nd numb.

Geet didn't realize how many seconds or minutes or hours has been passed but she stood over there dazed looking at the direction where Maan had left with Doctor to give a new lyf to her Seher. She recalled his words with Doctor Nd his last words to her when he left with him nd her respect for him increased 10 folds as she realized that not once did he cared about himself or his health but for her daughter, her Seher. Is he really a human being or God has reincarnated himself on this earth for the safety of her daughter, she thought as she still stood over there numb nd dazed with tears in her eyes.

She could have stood over there till eternity if a nurse didn't came to her thus breaking her trance to let her know that the procedure of donating blood has been started making her realize that her daughter is still in danger yet there's an unknown satisfaction in her heart that nothing will happen to her Seher now as Maan is there to save her nd to her surprise she himself don't know the reason for why she felt like that. it was an unknown belief, an unknown trust on him which she had on every few people nd don't know how nd hen Maan too came into the category of those few people without her own knowledge. She muttered a quick Thank you to the nurse nd started heading towards the ward with her numb legs where the procedure of blood donation is going on.

Maan tilted his head sideways only to find his little angel, his Seher lyieng lifelessly on other bed with the machines attached to her small body nd his heart flinched in pain seeing her in that condition. If it would be in his hands then he would have taken that danger in her lyf on himself nd let his Seher be untouched from all the dangers but unfortunately he couldn't but still there was a determination in him that he'll save her lyf even if he have to give away the last drop of his blood too. He'll fight from all the odds but he won't let anything happen to his Seher. She's important for him, she's important for Geet, She's important for them nd by no chance he's going to lose their little angel from their lyf.

"Seher, Princess please get up soon. Your Mishter Khulana is missing you a lot; your Mumma is missing you a lot. Don't you want to eat the remaining flavors of your Ice-creams nd we have to go to the amusement park also Na with your Mumma nd we have to teach that Jenny also a lesson nd your friends are also missing you. You know Abby nd Sally is once again fighting for their boyfriends. Won't you settle the dispute between them? Nd your Juju we have to irritate him also a lot Na with our nonstop questions so you have to get up fast Na for that. Seher, you are a good girl Na then won't you listen to your Mishter Khulana? I promise I'll give you loads nd loads of chocolates more than Abby nd Sally use to get from their boyfriends. I'll also get your favourite Doll house for you; will fulfill all your demands but please get well soon. Princess your Mumma won't be able to bear if anything happens to you. Please get up for your Mumma, for your Mishter Khulana, for us; please get up baby." Maan muttered pleadingly as he looked at Seher's lifeless form while a lone tear escaped from his eyes on his helplessness of not able to avoid this Danger in her lyf nd he just avert his gaze from her feeling guilty while gulping down the lump formed in his throat unknown of the fact that someone is witnessing everything from outside the glass door with tears in her eyes.

Geet look at the lifeless form of her daughter nd then at the person who came as a savior for her daughter. She felt Maan saying something to Seher but couldn't able to hear what he was saying but his lone tear, his pained face didn't go unnoticed by her nd that's when she realized that Seher's condition is equally painful for him as it is for her. But why? Who was he? What relation they share? Nothing absolutely nothing. He's her boss nd she, she's just his mere secretary then why his eyes has been welled up seeing Seher in this condition like it has been hers. Why he's ready to give away every drop of his blood to her daughter without caring about his for once? Why he was beside her holding her hand to comfort her in this difficult phase? Why he didn't hesitate a bit before asking Doctor to take way his blood? Why he hasn't left her in her own condition like others rather than by being her side?

What name should she give to this relationship that they are having between them? It has no name, this feeling is beyond any words yet it felt the purest relationship than all other relationship in this world. Why is she feeling an unknown thread between them which was pulling her towards him more nd more? Even after knowing that it's sinful, even after knowing that she has lost all the rights to feel or dream like this long back, she can't help herself from drawing more nd more towards him seeing his selfless behaviour towards her nd her daughter. She did noticed the comfortableness between Maan nd Seher but never ever she had thought that there would come a tym when Maan will do something like this for her. But still that the question that lingers in her mind was WHY? With what relation, with what right he has called her daughter theirs; he said that he'll fight against all odds to save her Seher. The more she thought about this, more she felt herself entangling in this web of unnamed relationship between them from where she's finding no way to escape.

She once again looked inside the ward only to find Maan stopping the nurse who came to remove the needle after getting one bottle of Blood. She saw nurse trying to say something but one glare of Maan nd she just backed off letting the procedure to continue. Nd once again Geet's eyes welled up in tears while her heart welled up in gratefulness for this man who seems to be an incarnation of God in this earth who is not caring about his health for a bit. For once she felt herself so low as she felt like she was using his genuineness nd kindness by involving him in her messed up lyf but she was helpless in front of the game of destiny who seems to planning every move in her own way without her will. She just rested her forehead on the glass door while crying silently feeling so miserable by the way her life has turned upside down along with Maan's. Her reverie was broken when she heard the sound of opening a door nd she looked towards the direction only to find Doctor coming out from the ward while conversing something with nurse.

"Doctor Seher... she'll be now fine Na nd Maan Sir how's he? He's ok na." Geet ranted as soon as Doctor came out from the ward nd he just passed a warm smile to the lady standing in front of him.

"Relax Ma'am your daughter will be absolutely fine. The procedure for Blood donation has been complete nd we have to wait for next 4 hours to see the desired effect. Nd as of your husband then he is also absolutely fine. Must say your daughter is really lucky to have parents like you both nd especially a father like him. He was not even ready to remove the needle from his body until we assured him that we had taken the desired amount of blood. Anyways just make sure that he takes the juice nd proper diet after this as his body will felt weak after donating this much blood. Rest I'll keep youboth updating about Seher's condition." Doctor said before he moved away along with the nurse unknown of the fact that how his words affected the woman standing in front of her.

Geet once again stood over there dazed as she registers Doctor's words nd she looked upwards as if asking her Babaji what games is he trying to play like this. Why every this thing or other has to connect Maan with their lives like this, she thought as she turned slowly to go inside the ward. Her mind was still wandering around Doctor's words along with her own sets of questions making her confuse more nd more. But the thing that she can't deny is that today Maan truly had acted as Seher's father at this crucial moment. She wonders if Kuldeep could ever have done like this if he was present in their lives today? Would he have also given his blood like this to save his daughter without caring about himself or his health?

NO!!!!! Her heart screamed out loud while her mind was still perplexed as it still feels that Seher was his daughter too. He may have done something like this too but her heart said otherwise. He can't expect anything from that monster who didn't have even a tinge of humanity in him, who was ready to kill his own wife nd unborn child just because she dared to go against him. No he wouldn't have done anything like this if he was present in her lyf. Nd as this thought crossed her mind her respect nd that unsaid feeling for Maan had increased more as she realized that without having any relation with her Maan was there with her to save her daughter. She didn't realize when she reached inside the ward lost in her thought until nd unless she heard some murmuring sound drawing her attention towards it only to find Maan leaning beside Seher's bed.

"You know Princess, Doctor Uncle has said that now you will be fine soon. Then we'll do lots of Masti nd I'll tell you your bedtime story every nite. Nd we'll play in the park also nd this tym your Mumma will also be with us. Bas Ab Aap jaldi se theek ho jao ok then we'll go to your Favourite Ice-cream parlour. Until nd unless I am alive I won't let happen anything to you nd your Mumma nd that's my promise. Just get well soon." She heard Maan's voice as she neared to them nd her eyes welled up in tears while her lips curved into a small smile seeing Maan caressing Seher's hairs while conversing before placing a soft peck on her forehead. For some reasons this moment felt so picture perfect to her as if her mind has left all the rational thoughts somewhere out of window nd was just relishing the scene in front of her.

Maan turned to leave after placing a soft peck on Seher's forehead only to find Geet standing behind him while smiling amidst her tears nd the look in her eyes told him that she had listened his conversation with Seher but he didn't felt regretted because he knows he haven't said anything wrong. Therefore he just took calculative steps towards her before cradling her face from one side nd wiping away her tears with his thumb. If there was any other man in place of Maan then Geet would have felt that crawling feeling in her along with that scareness in any men's proximity which she usually use to feel but don't know why Maan's touch never made her skin felt crawl not even then when he hugged her fir the first tym that night instead she felt an unknown warmth, an unknown solace with his single touch nd reason is still unknown to her.

"Ye kaisa Ehsaas hai Babaji? Kyun main Maan sir ke baare me aisa Soch rahi hoon? Kyun main inhe chaah kar bhi khud se door nahi kar paa rahi? Kyun sab Kuch galat hokar bhi Sahi lag raha hai? Kyun?" Geet thought as she looked into his deep honeyed eyes which were already looking at hers while his fingers were wiping away her tears from each eye.

[What kind of feeling is this Babaji? Why I am thinking like this for Maan Sir? Why I am not able to keep him away from me even if I want to? Why everything seems to so right even after being wrong? Why?]

"Geet, I had said Na that I won't let happen anything to our Seher" She heard Maan's voice thus breaking her trance making her realize that where she is nd for what she's here.

"You know Geet, Doctor has said that our Seher will be fine soon. She'll play with us soon. Bas few more hours then she'll talk endlessly like before. I can't tell you how much happy I am right now. Bas Ab now soon Seher open her eyes then we'll do lots of Masti nd..." he keeps on ranting excitedly making all sorts of plans unknown of the fact that someone is watching him unblinkingly while smiling all lost in his excitement until nd unless they both heard the sound of door opening bringing a halt in Maan's ranting session nd Geet's staring session as they both turned their heads towards the direction of the door only to find a nurse entering inside.

"Sir you need to have this juice or else you'll feel weakness." Nurse said as she forwarded the glass of juice towards him to which Maan instantly denies.

"Nahi I am perfectly fine. I'll have anything only when my Seher will open her eyes." Maan said stubbornly as he looked at Seher while Geet just shaked her head in his stubbornness. He's as stubborn as Seher, she thought as she chuckled softly as Nurse's perplexed face.

"But Sir..."

"Don't you hear me at once? I said Na I don't want to have anything right now. Just take this glass nd get out from my sight within a minute or else..."

"Maan Sir" Geet's soft voice interrupted him in between nd he looked at her only to find her taking the glass from nurse while gesturing her to go nd nurse just ran away from their saving her lyf from him.

"Seher will feel bad if she'll come to know that her Mishter Khulana is not taking proper care of himself. Please." Geet requested as she forwarded the glass of juice towards him requesting him to have it.

Now how could he refuse to this small request of his angel especially then when she was requesting with so much hope nd concern. Therefore without any further protest he took the glass from her nd drank it in one go like a child nd Geet couldn't help with that small smile that formed on her lips seeing him behaving like Seher. No doubt they both get mingle with each other so soon, she thought nd chuckled realizing that this side of her boss was total unknown to her nd would have been still unknown if her daughter wouldn't have met him. But on a second thought she wouldn't have seen any side of his if Seher haven't met him that day.

How much things got changed since that day till today; since that day he was just her boss with whom she shared only professional relationship nd today he's still her boss but somewhere deep in her heart she felt an unknown emotional bond with him which made her to confess her past to him that night, which made her to find solace in his arms in that rainy night when he had hugged her, which had given her an unknown strength today along with that unknown trust that nothing will happen to her daughter until nd unless he's there with her nd she still don't know the reason behind this but all she knows that without her own knowledge Maan has became a part of her lyf nd that thin line that separated Personal relationship from professional had been crossed long back nd now even she had no idea where her lyf is taking her for she was just moving with the flow unknown of her destination.

"Geet, what are you thinking?" Maan's voice broke her trance nd she looked up at him only to find him finished with his juice long back nd now looking at her with utmost concern nd she just looked away while nodding her head in nothing hiding herself from the spell of his intense orbs.

"Don't worry Geet, I told you Na that nothing will happen to Seher. Now even doctor has confirmed that she'll be fine soon. You don't have to worry for anything Geet. I am here with you nd I promise that I'll always safeguard Seher from all the evil no matter. Trust me." Geet's head snapped up as she heard his sets of words filled with so much assurance nd care making her heart churn in an unknown emotion.

"I trust you Maan Sir." The words came automatically from her mouth much to her surprise while Maan's eyes twinkled in joy hearing those 3 precious words from her.

Those 3 words from her meant whole world to him. He can't express his joy that he felt hearing those 3 words from her. The happiness nd contentment that he was feeling right now was much more than the happiness if she would have confessed her love for him. he was able to win the trust of the woman who got so many scars from her past, he was able to make some place in her broken part, this fact was enough for him to live in the hope that one day may be she too can love him back nd will have enough strength nd trust on him to confess her feelings to him just like she had confessed her trust on him right now nd he can wait for that day till eternity.

Geet, on the other hand was still surprised with her own sets of words nd more than that with the feeling of contentment she was feeling after confessing her trust on him to him. Never ever she had trusted anyone after what she had faced in her past especially to a man but today everything seems to be happen automatically nd as a reflex action he had said those 3 words to him which she may not have been able to say to him ever but it was as if his words have unknown warmth in it that melted her insides nd she spoke those words in a daze. Though she knows that whatever she had said was not wrong either. She indeed trusts him nd she herself don't know why but still she couldn't able to say it to him after what all she had faced in past. The demons of her past wouldn't let her to trust anyone nd if she does than she was sure that she wouldn't have able to say it. But don't know what power nd spell did his words nd eyes possess that she does something of which she was sure that she couldn't do ever.

"Geet, I think we should move out now. Seher needs rest nd moreover you too look exhausted. Come let's sit outside." Maan said after a while sensing her inner turmoil.

He could easily guess what's going in her mind nd heart by looking into her eyes as her eyes are mirror of her soul hence he knows that at this moment she herself must be surprised nd confused for her words nd he just don't want her to take any stress due to this. Already she has been exhausted mentally due to Seher's condition therefore he don't want her to take more stress hence the best way he could find is to distract her nd that's what he did now nd he was sure that he has been successful in it as Geet nodded her head in affirmation before moving out from the ward with him.

The next 4 hours that followed after that seems to be like an eternity to both Maan nd Geet as they both were waiting eagerly for their little angel to open her eyes. Geet asked Maan to go back to Mansion nd take rest when Adi, Pinky nd Sasha joined her in the hospital as soon as they got free from KC but Maan being a stubborn refused to move an inch away from his place until nd unless he'll see Seher opening her eyes much to Geet's protest. How can he go nd rest peacefully when he knows that his angels needs him the most this moment nd he just can't leave them alone even after knowing that Adi, Sasha nd Pinky are there with them.

Hence he just seated to his place stubbornly making Geet to give up in her attempts. In all these years while working with him she knows him this well to know that he won't back out from the decision that he made once. Hence she didn't probe further nd let him do whatever he wants. But somewhere in her heart she herself wants him to be here near her as his presence gives her an unknown strength assuring her that everything will be fine. No matter how many tymes she denies it to herself but somewhere at some corner of her heart she had accepted the fact that she's getting dependent on Maan now nd needs him in every difficult path of her lyf. But right now at this moment she just don't want to think anything regarding it when she knows that her daughter has still haven't opened her eyes. Therefore she pushed back all those alien thoughts nd emotions somewhere back in her mind nd waited for her daughter to wake up.

"Seher, Baby please open your eyes. See Mumma is crying now. You don't like when Mumma cries Na. I promise I'll do whatever you say but please wake up Beta. I need you Seher, Mumma needs her little angel. You are to Mumma's good girl Na then wont you listen to me. Mumma will die Seher if anything happens to you. Please wake up soon." Geet muttered helplessly while crying as she looked at her unconcsious daughter while holding her tiny hands in hers.

She's been here near her bed since past 30 mins nd the duration of 4 hrs are about to end yet Seher showed no response of opening up her eyes. Though Doctor has said that there's nothing to worry as Seher is showing quiet a good response to the treatments still a mother's heart was not at peace until she'll see her daughter all safe nd sound nd hence she was just sitting near her bed while holding her hand since past 30 mins with Maan standing behind her looking at her with teary eyes. He looked at Geet who was crying while resting her forehead on Seher's hand nd then at Seher who was still lyieng in the same position. He looked above as if pleading the almighty to end the misery of his Geet nd save their little angel nd he's ready to lose anything in return if it costs to bring the smiles back on the faces of his angels. Outside the ward Sasha was also praying for Seher's safety. Adi nd Pinky had already gone to church to pray for their little princess. Nd then as if God had listened to all their prayers nd granted the lyf of all theirs princess.

"Mum... Mumma" Geet heart a faint whimper of Seher nd her head snapped up only to find her daughter stirring while her fingers gently yet firmly holds hers.

"Seher, Baby Mumma is here only. Open your eyes Beta. Look at Mumma. Mumma is here only with Seher. Maan Sir See Seher is trying to open her eyes. Seher wake up baby" The faint whimper of Seher didn't go unheard by Maan too followed by Geet's restless voice nd he instantly looked at Seher only to find Seher trying to open her eyes nd without any delay he rushed outside calling for Doctor.

In no tym Doctor was there along with Maan nd Sasha nd they just stood over there watching while Doctor was checking Seher who was looking everyone around her strangely. Geet's eyes were continuously shedding tears but this tym it was due to happiness seeing her daughter all safe. Maan kept a comforting hand on her shoulder as he felt her breaking down assuring her that everything is fine now. Get looked at Maan while smiling amidst her tears who blinked his eyes in return telling her that the tough phase is now over nd there's only happiness all around.

"Well Congratulations! Seher is all fine now." Doctor's words broke their silent conversation making them to look at him.

"But she has to stay in Hospital for next 1 week as her injury is quiet deep therefore she needs complete rest. Rest everything seems to be fine" Doctor's words brought a relief on everyone's faces nd they thanked God umpteenth tym for granting their wishes.

"Will you give me Bada wala Injection every day?" Seher's innocent questions make everyone to chuckle out loud including the Doctor who looked down at her only to find her looking back at him scared.

"No I won't give you big injection only if you promise that you'll take complete rest nd will listen to your parents." Doctor said smilingly while caressing her forehead gently making Seher to sigh in relief nd he left outside after asking Maan to come with him so that he could tell him the precautions nd diet that Seher need to take till she gets completely well.

It's been 5 days now since Seher was admitted in the hospital nd as per her promise she didn't do any mischief neither did she gave hard tym to Geet to have her medicines or food nd even if she did then Maan very tactfully made his princess to do what is good for her. In these 5 days Maan didn't left Geet's nd Seher's side for once. He had already handed the responsibility of office to Adi nd Sasha asking them to call him only if there's something urgent nd hence his whole tym was dedicated to his princess only. Geet though don't want to take any more advantage of Maan's kindness nd hence continuously pesters him to go home to take rest but Maan being Maan don't listen to any of her reasoning nd just stayed by the side of his princess.

Teji also came to London with the every next flight available when he came to know about Seher from Maan nd leaving everything behind he just came here running to be by the side of his sister. Something that Geet needs very badly at this moment. Though Maan was there with her yet she needs someone whom she can confess her turmoil easily without any hesitation nd she knows that no one will be better than her brother but she knows that this is not the right moment hence she waited for the day of Seher's discharge so that she could talk to Teji about everything at home. That moment was the most memorable one for Geet's lyf when Seher nd Teji interacted for the very first tym nd Seher asking all sorts of questions to him while Teji answers each nd every question patiently nd lovingly. Seems like that everything was falling back to its place as her Seher is no having one more relation apart from being her daughter. Teji though was a bit confused seeing Seher addressing Maan as Mishter Khulana nd not Papa but then he thought that may be there's a reason behind this so he thought to talk to Geet about it later.

It was the 5th day when Geet was going through the Seher's medical file when something caught her attention nd her eyes widen in shock nd surprise when she saw the papers of Seher's operation with Maan's signature on it on the place of father along with his relationship with Seher as a father. Nd if that was not enough then she saw all the bills were reimbursed by Maan himself when she was told that it'll be KC that'll reimburse the medical expenses of Seher according to the company policy but here everything was telling her the different tale.

"Nothing will happen to "Our Daughter" Geet. She'll be safe nd will soon play with his. I promise Geet that I'll do everything I can nd even that also which I can't but Main "Humari Beti" ko Kuch nahi hone doonga. "Our Seher, Our Daughter" will be with us all safe nd secure nd will always be nd anything evil have to face me before touching "My Daughter". You don't worry for anything. I am here with you nd "Our Daughter"."

Maan's words from that day played in her mind nd her eyes widen as the realization hits her hard. That day she was too dazed to register his words but now everything was crystal clear nd she just holds the table nearby instantly to prevent herself from falling. Why she didn't realize it before. Maan was continuously calling Seher their daughter nd she couldn't register his words till now. A part of her was so overwhelmed seeing his acceptance towards her daughter who had no relation with him while a part of her was blaming her making her remind that she has no right to spoil the lyf of someone who was so nice to her nd her daughter while she was just taking more nd more advantage of him by being selfish. No she has to do something, she has to talk to Maan regarding this, she need to tell him to be away from her lyf for he can't be a part of her messed up lyf. Thinking this she took a deep breath before moving outside to search Maan.

Here Maan was seeing off Bhavyata who had came to see Seher but then she couldn't when Maan told her that Seher is sleeping nd hence he'll bring her next day for sure in the hospital. Bhavyata hugged her brother tight in order to comfort him nd assuring him that Seher will be fine very soon before going away from there towards the Mansion. All this commotion has been seen by Geet who was standing at a distance with her teary eyes nd loathing herself even more. She couldn't hear their conversation neither she could see the face of the lady clearly but the way they were hugging each other told Geet clearly that they shared very close relationship nd hence she loath herself for being selfish all this while. Though unknowingly but she did had bounded Maan in her lyf forgetting the fact that he too had his personal lyf nd must be having someone in his lyf too.

To say that she was not feeling bad with the fact of someone in Maan's lyf would be a utter lie as she felt numerous cracks on her already broken heart but what she couldn't understand is that whether it is because he had someone in his lyf or because of the feeling of self-loath that she's feeling right now for being selfish enough of taking advantage of him forgetting the fact that he too had his own lyf nd she had no right to include him in her already messed up lyf.

"Geet, what happen?" Maan's voice broke her trance nd she looked up at him only to find him shrugging her shoulder nd looking at him with utmost care nd she instantly moved back creating distance between them confusing Maan further.

"Geet, everything is fine na? Is Seher fine? wo actually I just came out to see my..." He couldn't complete himself when next set of words of Geet interrupted him as she raised her hand to stop him from speaking making Maan to look at her confusingly but his confusion was cleared when Geet showed him the operation papers nd bills of Seher.

"What is this Maan Sir? What will you say about it?" Geet said angrily as she shoved the papers in his hand.

"Geet Listen..." Maan tried to say something when Geet interrupted him yet again.

"What will you say Maan sir... Ha... what will you say? You have nothing to say? You have nothing to justify this act of yours?" Geet said as she pushed his hand away that were trying to hold her shoulder to calm her down

"Look Geet, I can explain. It was just..." Maan said helplessly as he tried to justify himself. His heart sank in fear as he feared to see mistrust in Geet's eyes. This is something which he can't see even in his wildest dreams.

"What will you explain Maan Sir? Tell me. This... this... or this... (She said while throwing papers on his face) You can't explain anything." Geet cried in agony as she once again pushed Maan who tried to hold her making him to look at her in astonishment.

"Seher haven't seen her father nd I can't change this reality. She crave for her father's love nd I can do nothing to change this fact. But koi aur is baat ka faayda uthaye this I can't see. I thought that you are different Maan Sir from all those peoples from whom I had escaped but no you are also like them, taking advantage of my vulnerable condition, isn't it?" Geet accused him with something which she herself knows is an utter lie nd the expression of hurt on Maan's face had confirmed that she had hurted him deep in his heart

"Geet, are you even realizing what you are speaking? How can you even think of like that" Maan's voice laced with pain killed her heart as he spoke to her while fighting back his own tears nd she felt something breaking inside her but still she maintained that straight face

"Then tell me how will you explain your act? Tell me by which right you filled your name in Seher's form as her father? By which right you reimburse all the expenses of Seher's treatment? By which right you called MY daughter as yours? Tell me Maan Sir By which right?" Geet shouted at him nd her each nd every word is like a knife to Maan that were cutting him by pieces

"Tell me what will you say ha that you Love me nd hence you are doing a favour on me by accepting me with my past." Geet said angrily nd it was the final blow to Maan's patience

"GEET!!!!!!" his voice laced with anger nd anguish made Geet to halt in her ranting nd she looked at him only to find him looking at her painfully.

"This is what you think of me? Only this much you know me? Huh tell me Geet? Only this much you know me?" Maan said as he pulled Geet closer while holding her shoulders tight shaking her depicting his agony.

"Chup kyun ho Geet? You think of me this low? You think that I am doing all this to take advantage of your vulnerable condition? Only this much you trust me? That day you said that you trust me, was this your trust. Tell me what did I do to make you feel that I am taking advantage of you? Did I ask you to do something against your wish? Did I compel you to sleep with me ha... Tell me Geet.  If you had put allegations on me then justify your allegations too. You think I am doing all this to take advantage of your vulnerable condition. How can you think like that Geet, how can you? Geet I filled my name in place of Seher's father, I called her as my daughter, I reimburse all the expenses not to take any advantage of you but because I Lo..." Maan stopped in mid realizing what he was going to say. He was going to confess his feelings for her but after hearing her allegations he just can't. How can he when he knows that his every word will now depict his sin, his lust to her. Therefore he just left his sentence in mid while gulping away the lump that formed in his throat out of sheer pain nd agony

"Leave it you won't understand." Maan said painfully as he pushed her back gently creating the distance between them while Geet looked at him speechless. She knows that she had hurted him a lot with her false accusations nd it was easily seen on his face. She just looked away hiding her own tears for hurting a person who is not less than a God for her.

"There's no point for me to say anything if you don't trust me enough. My every word will seem a lie to you. But there's just one thing I want to say is that not even in my wildest dreams I had thought of taking any kind of advantage of you. That unnamed emotional bond that formed between us during these days is as pure nd sacred as the God residing over there in heaven. But you won't understand because you had already formed your opinion, you had already declared me as a biggest sinner then be it that way only. From now on I'll never cross our path again, you'll never see me anywhere near you. You think that I lust you isn't it, trying to take advantage of you then I promise Geet that from now I'll make sure that you won't have to bear my presence around you to give you this feeling. Good Bye Geet! Stay happy always nd please keep my Seher happy too." These was his last words that Geet heard before he walked away from there dejected hiding his tears from her leaving Geet behind to look at his retreating figure until he disappeared from her eyes.

Geet thumped on the floor while crying bitterly as soon as Maan gone out of her sight. Only she knows how is she holding her tears till now in front of him. She knows that she had hurted him a lot with her false accusations nd her Babaji will definitely make her rot in hell for this. This Man whom she respects more than she respects her God had given new lyf to her daughter, had been by her side whenever she needs him without expecting anything in return nd what she had done in return; she had hurted him deep shattering him with her accusations which she herself knows that are not true at all. Not even in her wildest dreams she could think so low of him neither could she doubts his intentions but then she had to take this step to keep him away from her spoiled lyf.

Maan's hurt nd painful face came in front of her eyes making her to hate herself more nd more. Why, why can't she keep anyone around her happy? Why everyone around her has to bear pain due to her, she thought as she looked upwards as if asking her Babaji the same questions. Only she knows that how her each nd every word, her each nd every accusation she had put up on him was ripping her apart, shattering her own self. She had insulted Maan which is as equivalent to insult her God but then she was helpless. If she has to keep Maan away from her lyf then she has to be bad in his eyes. She can't be this much selfish to spoil someone else' lyf to get that little solace for her aching heart, to get that small happiness for her daughter. She just can't nd hence the best way is to make him hate her mere presence which she knows that she was successful in doing. She was sure that now Maan will hate her the most for she had doubted his character nd his intention which was as pure as a blessing of God. But all she could do is to ask forgiveness from Babaji for hurting such a pure soul like him.

"I am Sorry Maan Sir. I am so sorry for hurting you like this. I can never doubt you or your intentions even in my wildest dreams. You are as sacred for me as my Babaji but I am helpless. If I need to keep you away from my messed up lyf then I have to do this. I can't be selfish enough to spoil your lyf by including you in my lyf. Your lyf is perfect Maan Sir Nd a tainted nd battered girl like me can't be a part of your perfect lyf. you have your own world with your own commitments nd I can't let you enter in my dark world in any way then be it due to Seher only. My lyf is already a mess with a baggage of so many problems nd I just can't spoil your lyf too by including you in it. I can't make you a part of my messed up lyf. Please try to forgive me for the sin that I had done nd hate me as much as you can. This is the only way with which you'll be happy." She muttered as she cried bitterly on her fate for giving nothing but pain to everyone who is around her but what made her hate herself was the fact that due to her that person is in pain whom she'll worship after God for rest of her lyf

At the same tym at some corner of the world a man was sitting in a chair in a dark room. He seems to be in a deep thought as he aims each nd Every Dart towards the board with utmost concentration. Just he was about to aim his next dart he heard his cell phone ringing nd his lips curved into a meaningful smirk as he looked at the caller before picking up the call.

"Speak only if you have any good news to tell." He commanded as soon as he picked up the phone before the person from other side can speak anything.

"It's done Sir. We have found about her. She's residing in London currently with her daughter nd working for Khurana's. She's in contact with her brother Teji Handa nd had recently met with him also. Rest of the details I'll let you know in a while." The man from other side spoke hoping that he had pleased her boss.

"hhmmm make sure that you 'in a while' comes within 24 hrs or else you know what I can do" he said before cutting the call terrorizing the person with his intimidating voice

"Time for payback Geet. I am coming, I am coming very soon." He said as he laughed evily before aiming the dart on the board that straightaway lands on Geet's face on the board thusmaking him confident that this tym he's going to be successful in his motive at any cost.

Phew! so here's the update guys! Now tell me hows it... Did it scared you all😉😉... dont worry Twists has just been started there's lot more to come😲😲,... But you guys Trust me na😳😳...Thanks for all your love, support nd ... i truly Love you you guys a lot😳😳...

@Abi See i havent put the Teaser part in the utmost end... Now you love me na😳 as it was technically not end😆😆

Allright ummm you all know the quota for the next update right😉... so c'mon all of you get back to work😃

So keep commenting nd ya long long comments or else i wont update soon😡

Samjhe ya Samjhaoon😉

P.S. O ya! before i forgot Amrutha (maneetmaahi) had made a thread for the discussion of my FF's... so please leave your views, questions, suggestions or even criticisms for my works on this thread... will be waiting for your feedback😃... here's the Link

FF Discussion Thread

P.S.S. My FB group which was initially named as "Aakriti's Magical world of Maaneet" is now changed into "Magical Maaneet forever <3 <3"... its a combined group for the nottification of mine nd Varsha's (mahimaaneet) FF's... pls join it to get immediate notifications of our updates... here's the link

Magical Maaneet Forever <3 <3

Do join it😊

Luv Aakriti😊

Edited by aakritisri1111 - 11 years ago
pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
R
I can't believe..I first one to comment..

Nice part..Too emotional..Geet break Maan's heart..but she did with good intense..I hope Maan stay near her..because kuldeep coming back her life..I hope Sehar ask for Maan..

waiting for next twist..
Edited by pop77 - 11 years ago