Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Well two timing persons are there everywhere maybe even maintining 2 or more households  but Shyaam type he is evil and criminal that part is where its not so common but such crimes do take place  in many cities.they do maintain cordial and good relations with all and few  suspect them . For Shyam In fact having their child would have been better option and being a brainy person how did he just see the immediate solution  of killing his unborn child he messed up entirely My POVEdited by chalhov - 11 years ago
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: samin6

Remember what Gul said that people like Shyam exist a lot in India. In any case episode 44 made me remember scott peterson murder case of his pregnant wife. He was also a sweet talking person and his entire inlaws at first did not believe that he was two timing. It was in fact his girl friend who went to the police and agreed to wire tape him. If you listen to that case you would see that Shyam was acting like that guy. He was telling his girlfriend that he was in paris with colleagues when he was attending a memoir of his wife

How ghastly! Man is the worst species on earth. He can be cruel to the kindest and  unfaithful to the trusting. He murders and rapes. He is not even an animal !
wiwy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Ok wiwy! come clean! ur killing us with suspense...

@doc "Uska Pati sirf mera hai" 🤣...besharam ladkiyas...kya ho gaya hai hamare desh ke youth ko?

@BD Parde mein rehne do, parda na uthao😃
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the link..

all arshi moments

and first time they felt each other 

Edited by AR_EternalLove - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

episode 43

two clear and distinct layers in this episode. one takes us through the twists and turns of the outer, evident story. the other loses its way in memory, in yearning, in feelings not yet described and given a name to. as mamiji says, "arnav... kaahe itna laast lagat ho?" why are you looking so lost, arnav? why indeed.

a song came to mind as i watched two people helplessly veering into thoughts of each other, without volition, without premeditation. as if the memories called out to them.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?
v=lLCDbMRXj34[/YOUTUBE]
credit: uploader

khushi was not quite herself when payal said, it looked like lavanya had kept a fast for asr, she saw him opening it for her. uh huh, something about this did not gel with khushi. though all she could think of apparently waseating aloo poori the next day, the fast having spiked her need for food a notch higher. khushi and her constant food talk. a cover for something? like that incessant chatter of hers? maybe a little girl is lost permanently inside trying to find her way home, and to keep the thoughts at bay a defensive layer of noise and filling spaces that are empty inside? despite her stars and her upbeat demeanour, some things in her begged resolution. but sp and ph decided women were bahurias and super human, so that never got looked at. pity. if there was ever aman on television who could have had a meaningful relationship with a real woman, it was arnav singh raizada.

this was impossible. every time she closed her eyes, a scene from that day played in her mind. teej... she would have fallen if he hadn't caught her... then she walked away and again felt dizzy, he caught her in time again, jerked her close to him...
no! her eyes flew open. again she tried and again an image of the man. she could even hear his voice, "pehle do kadam chalna seekho, phir mooh kholna." she leapt up and sat upright, desperate.

"gadbad ho gayi, jiji... tumne uska naam le liya. ab saari raat humey neend nahin aayegi... baar baar ussika khayal aata rahega." ah mr gadbad was creating problems again. thanks ami, for that name and there goes another word, becoming forever ipk. gadbad. mistake, something gone wrong. jiji, mistake that was... you took his name, now the whole night i won't get sleep... again and again his thoughts will keep on coming. why khsuhi? why is mr gadbad so in your thoughts? rakshas that he is, why can't you just dismiss him?

"hey devi maiyya... humaari raksha karna."

next morning, busy khushi gets making mounds of poori, but as is wont to happen these days, again gadbad. buaji in foul mood hands her the sindoor box to keep properly. out it flies from her hand and falls on the table top. blood red vermillion.

and a memory triggers.

she's dashing into him at ber sarai, sindoor from her platter all over him,

he's hoilding her hand to steady her, she feels his touch, his warmth, his strength,

he looks at her hand in his, something in his eyes, they're both touched by sindoor.

no. she can't think of him. dm, please don't let that rakhas's thoughts ruin her happiness. khushi, what if those thoughts are your happiness? noticed yesterday? for a short while they made you forget food?

segue to rm, a contented asr who has just seen his family relaxed and happy around the magical bonhomie of shyam, picks up a glass of water and drinks from it. and before you can say what the, he's transported to another world. (doesn't take much it seems for his thoughts to just run away and be with someone.)

where a girl drinks water from the glass he holds tenderly to her lips...

ah to dream of such beauty... he's putting her arms around his neck, she is snug against his body, he lifts her up,

and there is her face, lovely, serene, he doesn't want to stop the thoughts.

but reality calls, hello hi bye bye has cleverly noticed her favourite nephew is looking distracted. talk continues and all would have gone well if anjali hadn't mentioned khushi and her sister and how they were at the temple.     khushi.

he goes still hearing her name. in that very instant, the plate of jalebis in shyam's hand tips and crashes to the floor.

this quiet meandering layertouched me and stayed. khushi in her crazy talkative way, and asr in his own resticent, intense way go to the same place in their minds. their meetings, their takkars if you will. their constant ebb and flow toward and away from each other. unbidden come the irresistible thoughts, and tell them something they don't understand.

lovely. she has breached his fortress. and he has touched her mind.

while this entrancing thought flow traversed the inner emotion layer, the outer layer showed us how shyam charmed the family. first naniji, then lakshmi, then the rest... "kaahe itna laad karat hai sabko" naniji asked, smiling in delight. anjali beamed right through. if last night shyam had wiggled out of a tight spot regarding the delhi papers in his bag with a lie, today he turned evasive and philosophical to explain how he learnt to maker jalebis. apparently, such things just happen. oh well. the way the raizadas are willing to believe anything he says, why should he bother to be coherent or remotely logical. there was talk of anjali and shyam buying a house and moving out. asr looked worried, naniji vetoed the idea saying she ought not hang around alone at home. obviously, anjali's disability makes her family over protective. and shyam is happy to take advantage of that. now all talk of moving out is over, he can relax and keep switching between gh and rm. living off his in laws.

on the other side buaji was irritated with khushi, maybe because she was not showing any interest in shyam, in fact laughing it off and teasing buaji about her interest in babua, "kya baat hai buaji... aapko shyamji ki badi yaad aa rahi hai?" babuji called the girls and hearing their giggly happy chatter, couldn't bring himself to say that they were in financial difficulties. khushi made loads of poorie. but when payal said the rations were depleted and money wasn't plentiful either, khushi decided not to gorge, saving the pooris for lunch.

some dialogues that said more:

"arre tum kari jayi ho manage aur hoi jaihe damage."
mamaji, that was a little mean, and looks like you have a gentle sense of humour and very much in lau with your mano.

"ap toh suttupai karlo. humri boli bolne ki kosis na karo." aw, such cute love talk from mamiji. i am serious. if mamji doesn't get a dose or two from mamiji regularly, i bet he doesn't feel quite like himself.

"bhai ek baat toh hai, damaadji ke yahaan aate hi poora ghar badal jawat hai." yes, mamji, everything changes with shyam's entry, but not in the way you think. deceit and destruction comes with him,. that's the change he brings.

"tum humko pehle ee batao, tumko kitne prakaar ki sanak hai?" buaji was hilarious today. she can't take khsuhi's sanak no more. tell me, how manuy kinds of crazinesses have ya got, chatori number one.

"hai re nand kissore ye kahabat ka bhi istemal naahi kar sakat hai, kaise ke sasoori ko anaj ke elava jindagi mein kuch chahiye bhi nahin," very telling, buaji. really why is khushi so fixated on food?

"di toh aap hi ki hai," poor asr, no idea what vile intent lurks in that dark heart. if only he'd caught it, if only.

some people look good in blue and some other people can't help but make caps when they see some people in blue.

Hi Indi! 
Lovely take as usual filled with little insights to dwelve into for IPKdians like myself 😆
❤️d blue, ❤️❤️❤️ purple. Thank you for shedding light on my fav foodie...her love affair with food reminds me so much of my relationship with food. the CVs had so much fun with it yet its so insightful, this is first character we see uses food as her comfort like so many real women do!  Sanaya's scenes with food are thoroughly entertaining , I LOVE it. but this  psychology part of it that you touch on 👏

In green, thank you🤗 and LOL, IPK's reach is limitless, isn't it? 
the light and dialogues were awesome in this one, manage/damage was my fav, you picked out all the others that stood out.

BTW, didn't see the vm yet, but I LOVE that song, Tera hone laga hoon...perfect!

A special thanks to "some people" for giving us caps of "some people who look good in blue"
some ppl are totally going to dreamland now.

Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samin6

Remember what Gul said that people like Shyam exist a lot in India. In any case episode 44 made me remember scott peterson murder case of his pregnant wife. He was also a sweet talking person and his entire inlaws at first did not believe that he was two timing. It was in fact his girl friend who went to the police and agreed to wire tape him. If you listen to that case you would see that Shyam was acting like that guy. He was telling his girlfriend that he was in paris with colleagues when he was attending a memoir of his wife

You bring up a great pt Samin, it's true monsters like Shyaam do exist in real life...good ex of Scot peterson...scary the resemblance to Shyaam. Personal i can't digest news like that maybe the same reason i couldn't digest such horror in IPK. 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 44

he walks by her desk, then stops and turns. there sits her devi maiyaa. he has just told lavanya, with whom he has a relationship, that she's moving into his home. yet. there he stands, as if unable to walk away. looking at an empty desk. he remembers her holding out her resignation letter to him, that day, when she came home to tell him she was worth more than his wagers, and he was the wrong kind of guy who sent people to dangerous places without caring for their well being. they had not spoken since then. no one ever spoke to him like that and got away with it.

yet.

there he stands.

and in his mind's eye, she's turning back at the door, a last lingering look, some unknown pain there, none of the screaming, she walks out the door.

no wonder to lavanya he says,
"haanh.. tum jaisi ho mujhe waisi pasand ho." he does like her exactly the way she is. without any real power over him. she can't make him do things he can't fathom. or transfix his mind, his precious dimaag. or confound his feelings. no, la doesn't have that power, and asr likes things that way in a relationship. cool, easy, with respect for both people, but no undeniable need. no overwhelming emotion that surpasses all. that wouldn't do. he needs to be in control. and with lavanya, he is. yes, the way you are, that's the way i like you.

of course, he doesn't hear the feeling in la's "i love you, asr." his mind is not on her at all. when he realises later, he will regret his self oriented approach, but right now, he is juts thinking of survival.

he looks away, and then again turns to see her desk. a second time. thoughts roam his eyes. a struggle is evident. he begins to walk away, but turns again, this time with decision. "ek minute... iss table pe jo saman hai woh hatwa do or jiska hai usske ghar bhijwa do." the peon is commanded to remove signs of her from his office. if only such things worked.

at the breakfast table, he'd hiccuped three times. and di had said
"tumhe koi bahut zore se yaad kar raha hai," who could be remembering him so much? miss kassyap as mamiji suggested, setting off a storm of words about his relationship?

or was it the girl pacing in her room, wondering why she couldn't stop thinking about that rakshas, that arnav singh raizada. just like di who kept unwittingly reminding him of khushi, so did payal bring up his name all the time, completely throwing khushi off balance. "tum ghuma phirakar har baat uss rakshas tak kyon le jaate ho... tumhe hum khush achhe nahi lagte..." i don't want to think about him at all. and change the topic or i'll start making jalebis again.

but is it payal's fault really? doesn't khushi think of him "baar baar" anyway? today she wonders why this is happening, a feeling that something has been left behind... what? and she remembers... of course, devi maiyaa.

her struggle before the door of ar. a classic moment of conflict. her thoughts are in turmoil. there is no earthly reason she should constantly think of the man, yet she does. an exact reflection of asr's state of mind.

both losing control.

she stands there, tense. music mirrors her quandary and extreme unease. some funny feelings mix in. she remember things. nasty things that he'd done. her dupatta ripped, her hand left suddenly as she fell, a skimpy dress thrown at her with a brutal, "go change." these seemed to help her get courage, get her anger going, and she pushed the door with resolve. but there went her alarm bells again, and panic returned. the darti hai par karti hai girl gingerly walked in.

then a brilliant last line delivery by sanaya. "ghabra mat khushi, office mein koi nahin hai... aaj toh ravivar hai..."  voice
sweet, innocent, khushi calming khushi, then a mercurial change of expression at his thought, "... aur woh laad governor toh bilkul nahin!" lovely.

an aside
no idea why, but this episode brought to mind one of my favourite scenes between the two. cliff top. it was in scenes like this that those emotions were taking root, growing, ambushing resistance, and slowly capturing the heart. i'd written about the precap in a crooner at the time, leaving some lines from it here.

"this has never happened to me before. i sat there transfixed, through the quickly ticking minutes, almost not daring to breathe. as the ride ended on the silhouette stilled against the setting sun, i was about to let go and say wow, when the precap (what happened to good old trailer) came on.

he was talking urgently to the unconscious khushi, "khushi, talk to me dammit... this is not FUNNY!" as his voice wobbled dangerously as though he were on a precipice about to plunge, i felt something give way inside me. i put my head in my hands and felt a sob rising within. i had to actually sit still for a few minutes to recover.

i felt something had reached deep within me, a place we keep carefully hidden from the world, and touched raw emotion. can't tell you what that did to me. most of all it told me, i am still alive. zinda hoon mein."

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

Hi Indi! 
Lovely take as usual filled with little insights to dwelve into for IPKdians like myself 😆
❤️d blue, ❤️❤️❤️ purple. Thank you for shedding light on my fav foodie...her love affair with food reminds me so much of my relationship with food. the CVs had so much fun with it yet its so insightful, this is first character we see uses food as her comfort like so many real women do!  Sanaya's scenes with food are thoroughly entertaining , I LOVE it. but this  psychology part of it that you touch on 👏

In green, thank you🤗 and LOL, IPK's reach is limitless, isn't it? 
the light and dialogues were awesome in this one, manage/damage was my fav, you picked out all the others that stood out.

BTW, didn't see the vm yet, but I LOVE that song, Tera hone laga hoon...perfect!

A special thanks to "some people" for giving us caps of "some people who look good in blue"
some ppl are totally going to dreamland now.

thanks, ami. love those ❤️s. i eat like a maniac whenever i'm upset. but unlike madam high metabolic rate, every excess of mine shows. in bulges ever more big. yes, khushi was such a one of a kind and the fun creatives had with her traits and response patters, all very feminine, typically woman. lovably so. all those faces she made whenever laad g came to mind or lips. and the chatter. of course, the food insight. me no psychologist, but even i could see the food was a klittle more than simple love of khana. that anaj line from buaji in 44 says just that. she practically lives to eat. if. only. they. had. done. this. woman. justice.

hope dreamland good and lots of blue in it. me love manage/damage too. wish mamji hadn't done the disappearing act.

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
episode 45

-Love this episode because it was the very first time they feel each other's presence.
- Love this episode because saga of stolen gazes and look back continues. Poor Khushi,  was asking herself not to look at Arnav but just had to.😉 When they were close Arnav was continuing to look at her and she just had to look in his eyes, drop her gaze and look again😆
-Loved what Anjali said about Arnav - Yeh pyaar kaunsi larki se kyon hua,kab hua kaise hua kuch samajh mehi nehi ata👏. However was thinking about ARSHI⭐️
- Loved that Khushi's first Maunobrat stopped.⭐️ Be that by being defensive. I think SankaDevi realized that speaking is less daunting then eyelocks.😳
-Loved love, hate and longing in the eyes of our ARSHI.🤗

😕The last power-packed ARSHI package until they meet again.😭