Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
oops lvly update
thbx 4 pm
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
haha tht was awesome... Arush mimicking Arnav πŸ˜› and Khushi in her tights and Arnav stopping all the men from going down πŸ˜‰
pls update soonnn 
aycma98 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hahahaa... oh Arnav.. I can totally picture him in that position... lmao...

Oh goodness, Anjali did not hear a word they said.. I wonder if they will be attacked since the Raizadas are partying away in the farm house... a bit risky...hmm
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Wow!
So you have really sent Shyam packing. Have you?
Liked the way Anjali as always falls for things easily!
The last one was hilarious. Son imitating the father and father in panic state!

Looking for the next update!
maaneet93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Read it in one go

Loved it
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good thing Anjali did not know the truth
Arush is too cute
koisk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hahaaa very funny, khushi in that attire and awww poor Arnav...
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
From the author's desk: Ok the story will stretch until another 5 updates- I suppose. Thanks for the comments and likes- and thanks to those who started reading the FF recently- it is commandable to go through all the 60 odd updates in one go- I wouldnt have! so cheers to you all

Happy reading...

After admonishing himself for his sloppishness, Arnav assumed his look serious demeanor .

"Men are not allowed for mehendi ceremony" He quipped not knowing what else to say

"But Nannav- didn't you know this some time ago when you were growling in 'this is my house- Let me see who will stop me if I go down to see my wife" mode?"

"Now I realize that the traditions are followed for a particular reason- and I want to comply to it- for Kushi's sake- So you are all not allowed downstairs"

"dada" Arush called from where he was still watching his mom "Momma samess"

"What?" Anjali asked not understanding what Arush told- But Arnav understood it perfectly- and that's why stood there stunned. If his son had told this any other time- he would have appreciated it- but now when he was in such a fix- Arush proudly pronounces the word that he had taught him three mornings ago.

"Momma samess" Arush told again looking at his father with big wide eyes, disappointed of not getting his usual approving smile- for god's sake he had tried and uttered a particularly very difficult word- and he was not getting any appreciation.

"What samess?" Lavanya asked "Oh shameless?  Why is she shameless?"

Arnav was getting restless by the minute

"Oh ok- I got it- Everyone were asking her to not smear her dress with her mehendi- so I helped her remove her---" Lavanya explained as a matter of fact

"So it was you who did it? You let her sit like that?" Arnav gritted his teeth

"Relax ASR- it is only the dupatta"

"Only Dupatta- what about the ' the" he checked himself just in time but Lavanya looked all the more confused. She bent a little and surpassed his stretched hands and went near the railing where Arush was still looking at his Mom. The moment she saw Kushi's pose, she started laughing madly. Anjali and the men looked curious too- Anjali tried to cross Arnav

"No Di"

"I am also a lady baba" she told him in an amused way as she forced his hands down.

"Guys- there is quite a remarkable situation right here- and it is advised that all of you get back to the terrace- ASR is right- you cannot be allowed" Lavanya called out as Anjali joined her and smiled at Kushi's pose.

"Hmm yeah- fairly reserved for private prospects only" Anjali added solemnly as she smirked at her brother

"I am not going back to the terrace- it is cold out there" Sid remarked with forged seriousness

"Then stay in your room" Arnav growled

"So let me- it is on the other side of this corridor"

"You are not crossing this corridor" Arnav growled at him "if you want, you can stay at my room for the time being"

"and use your bed?" Sid stringed along

Arnav nodded soberly

"and your TV?" Sid added amused "your recliner? your music system- your bathroom everything?"

"Yes- now get back to my room" Arnav snarled at Sid

"oh my god" Sid imitated like a hyper active fan girl "I never thought Arnav Singh Raizada would bark at me to get to his room.. Oh so hawt yaara! I thought it was reserved only for Kushi- Don't tell her Lav- she will be heart broken"

La and Anjali broke into non stoppable giggles as Arnav looked daggers at Sid. Akaash jumped in as he controlled his grin and took Sid into Arnav's bedroom.

"But Di- I am feeling hungry" NK started then

"Ok- I will ask Hari Prakash to get you all your dinner" Anjali told him

"What do you mean? Is Hari Prakash down there?" Arnav asked her incredulously. He couldn't imagine what happened to his wife to remove every decent clothing on her and sit there Half naked while men roamed about in the house.

"No- I don't think he would be around.. I and La will bring the food upstairs- is that fine?" Anjali told her brother immediately rectifying her sentence lest her brother broke into one of his volcano moods

"crazy girl" Lavanya remarked as took one last look at her friend from there and ventured to go down.

"Arush beta- you also come down with Bua- I will give you something to eat" Anjali commented as she picked up Arush "your son can go down right?" she added teasing her brother

"Di- stop it" Arnav shouted annoyed with all the leg pulling.

He then stormed downstairs before his Di and Arush to give Kushi an earful.

Lavanya who strolled down before any of them, directly went to Kushi and wrapped the dupatta around her friend.

"That was quite a view from upstairs" Lavanya smirked at her as Kushi looked at her puzzled.

"What?"

"ASR made a big hungama out there- not letting anyone enter the corridor- because he saw you in this attire" Lavanya whispered into Kushi's ears

"What? Everyone came down?" Kushi jerked a little

"No- they wanted to- but ASR wouldn't let anyone to even cross the corridor- they are there in your room" Lavanya informed her.

Before Kushi could respond to Lavanya, Arnav's roaring voice reached her

"KUSHI!"

"Oh my god- I am goner today" Kushi mumbled helplessly

"How dare you sit almost half naked in front of everyone- in the common hall like this" Arnav hissed at her as he came near her.

"I will be back" Lavanya moved away smiling to herself

"Lavanya-" Kushi pathetically called her friend back, but Lavanya had already left.

"Answer me Dammit"

The lady who was applying mehendi looked at him with terrified expression. She surely felt pity for the bride who sat there flinching as the man screamed at her.

"I felt it would be easier for me to manage with this- I didn't want to spoil the dress" Kushi spoke out softly as Arnav kept glaring at her.

"Did you realize there are other men out here? How can you be so careless?"

"Arnavji- there is no man at this function- even Hari Prakash ji was asked to leave early"

"And what about the men upstairs Kushi? You are seriously unbelievable" he yelled at her not buying her justification

"Chotey- I only asked her to remove it and sit- it would be comfortable for also isn't it? Why do you shout at her now?"

"Oh my god Chotey.. Poor girl- now I understand why she was all reluctant to let her lehenga and dupatta down when we suggested it- spare that girl of your anger" Dadi told him

"If looks could kill- your momma would be dead by now" Anjali commented to Arush as she stood nearby.

Arnav got even more irritated with all the lady folks joining in to support Kushi- he glanced at her angrily for one final time- before she turned back and went up.

"Now what did I do- why is he angry with me? Laad governor" Kushi muttered " leave it Vimala Ji- I think it is enough"

"Arrey what enough- only one leg is done- finish it completely- we will take care of your chota packet 'you can go and pacify the bada packet later'" Mami told her.

Arnav was sitting in his room against the bed rest fiddling with his mobile phone. Akaash who was sitting on the chair by the pool was deeply buried into some book whereas Sid and NK were playing some game on Arnav's TV. Ashok had already left to his house down the lane along with Anjali.  Mama had long retired to his room. Timely shouts and swears from NK and Sid were getting on the nerves of already pissed off Arnav Singh Raizada- as he kept glaring at the clock and brooding to himself.

"Done with dinner guys? " Lavanya called out as she came into the room.

"yeah"

"yup"

"thanks"

All of them muttered.

"Ok then, I will take all these plates downstairs" she declared.

"Hey Lav, do you want me to help you with those plates?" Sid asked her

"No you are not going down" Arnav barked at him

"Excuse me?" Sid turned back to look at Arnav "Why shouldn't I?"

"Because I said so" Arnav snapped at him

"Then would you care to help her? She is already tired bringing in all those plates for us" Sid retorted.

"Sid that's fine" Lavanya intervened with a sigh- but Arnav had been pushed to his limit and so was Sid.

"No it is not fine Lav- he behaves as if his girlfriend is the only girl in this world" Sid told her angrily.

The tension built up quickly as Akaash abandoned his book and came to the aid of NK and Lavanya to stop the two men in the room who were ready to get a go at eachother

"Don't ever talk to me like that"

"I didn't talk to you- I was talking to my Girlfriend- is that a problem?"

"Guys Guys- hold on! Sid- you can help me if you want to' and ASR- Kushi is already done with her mehendi- she is not sitting in the hallway anymore"

"Where is she?" Arnav asked immediately

"She is in one of the guest rooms- I thought she was sleeping there for the night- Arush has already slept"

"What crap? Why is she sleeping there?"

"I don't know- I thought you already know about it?"

"Kushi is a goner now" Sid muttered as he went and picked up the plates

"Sid, you are so adorable"

"Considering that we have been doing all these odd jobs for their wedding-I will sue them if they don't do the same for ours" Sid commented lazily as NK too joined him and picked up the plates for Lavanya.

But Arnav was not there to gape at the comment or join the fun- He had already dashed down to the guest room.

"Oh god this guy has slept off- How will I feed him now?" Kushi muttered looking at her sleeping son.

"Let him sleep kushi- he is full- other wise he wouldn't have slept- now what is your issue?" Garima asked her.

Kushi bit her lips- How can she make it across to her mother or her Buaji about her un-comfortableness? She already felt she was brimming with milk and as much as Garima was very much her mother- and her buaji- a motherly figure- both the ladies hadn't given birth to any of their own ' meaning they wouldn't know the discomforts faced by a feeding mother.  She could ask her Jiji to help- but how will she? She also had mehendi on her hands. She was not comfortable with asking such a personal help from Dadi or Nani.

Also the fact that she hadn't had a chance to tell Arnav about her sleeping arrangements with her folks also troubled her- Arnav ji could help her with her current predicament- but with his anger- oof she sighed to herself.

"Amma- I haven't told him yet that I am sleeping here' I will be back" Kushi told as she moved around the room still in her weird attire while her mother was spreading another sheet for her side of the bed. Arush was already asleep by the bed where Buaji was sitting.  

"How will you go like this up there? I have already told Lavanya to tell him that you will be sleeping with buaji today" Garima told her "Comenow- I have made your bed- get into this bed- I have put a darker spread for you incase you stain the sheets with mehendi - lie straight ' and don't sleep in your usual poses for today"

"Good that  Dadi suggested you to sleep here today- Arnav bitwa already refused to send you back to Gupta house- for these three days- with all the ceremonies only at RM- I was thinking that you both are already in the same room- how do we do the baraat- bidaai?- now atleast we can get it sorted" Buaji commented

"Buaji- Amma ' You don't understand- He is already angry- he won't be happy if he gets to know about this from someone else other than me" Kushi kept whining all the while.

Right at the moment, the door burst open and Arnav Singh Raizada sttod there in his familiar angry avatar

"Alright- here he is- Now tell him by yourself" Garima smiled at her Son in law(to be) as she walked out to her room adjacent to the one they were standing.

"You are sleeping here?" He asked in a tone that spelled danger for Kushi

"yes Arnavji, as per the ceremonies- we have to be in separate rooms before the wedding right? Also everyone told me- that a little separation for two days before the wedding would recreate the magic and all that so'" she trailed off into silence noticing the rage in his eyes as he clutched his fingers tight and his jaw muscles tensed.

"Arnav bitwa- we only asked her to sleep with us for two days- Even during the first wedding it all happened so suddenly that we didn't feel like we had done justice to her sendoff- only two days na? you can manage right?" Buaji intervened to her utter relief as Arnav made a tremendous effort to calm himself down

"Yeah- no issues Buaji- let her sleep here" he said as he moved towards the bed.

"Why are you taking him bitwa? Let him sleep here only na" Buaji asked as Arnav tried to carry sleeping Arush

"No buaji- How will she manage- with her mehendi hands- also he needs a diaper change once in the middle of the night- he will then get up for a feed as well- you will be disturbed at this age-  I will take care of him- No issues"

"Arnavji- What will you do if he asks for milk?" Kushi stammered

"I will bottle feed him- you don't have to worry about that- enjoy your sleep here" he snapped at her as he ventured to move out.

"Arnavji- your medicines" Kushi started again

Arnav didn't reply ' but gave her a sharp glare before he went out of the room

"I know he didn't take his medicine yet" Kushi muttered

"Now you have reminded him na- he would take ' now get into the bed"

"No buaji- he wont.." she said "Wait_ I will give him his medicines and come back" She said as she went out

"Hey parameshwari- how will you give him medicines with your hands? I don't think you will come back either" Buaji shouted after her as she climbed the partially dark steps thanking her stars that almost everyone have gone to sleep- No one would notice her half naked run up the stairs'

To be continued

Edited by abavi - 11 years ago
Eccentrica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Loved the update!
I think Sid is crossing a line...I'm just hoping he won't irk Arnav; any more of his rasping dialogues and Arnav's going to hit him...it always feels as though Arnav is trying his best to not punch Sid. πŸ˜†
Your paragraph about breastfeeding Arush and Khushi's subsequent thoughts on Garima and Buaji not understanding her plight was beautifully written.
Mami mentioning Chota packet and bada packet terribly reminded me of IPK.
I'm already expecting fireworks in the next update.
Btw, what about Rana? Is he dormant? he has got to do something..right? 

P.S. I'm first! 
Edited by Eccentrica - 11 years ago
Crazy_soul thumbnail
Amazing update!.arnav bitwa rocked in his ASR avtar.