Users

Frequent Posters

Dynamix215 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
NOTE

Hear ye! Hear ye!
Amzy here! You know, the 'doosri writer' :D
This is just to inform all our readers, that from now on, we will change the format of our posting updates, cuz you guys seem to be highly inquisitive as to who wrote which part...
So yeahhh... 
EnJoY!!!

-Amzy
Edited by Dynamix215 - 11 years ago
..MorningStar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

The entire Update is in Italics which means these are flashbacks thoughts in Individual POV's.Please refer to the color codes for the identification of the individual.

Aakash's POV- Dark Green.
Abhimanyu's POV- Maroon
Payal's POV- Baby Pink

Chapter 9 - Blazing Flashes of the Past

Aditya Chauhan and Shashi Gupta were business partners and founders of the C & G Corporation.

Shashi Gupta was filthy rich with the whole world at his feet.

Aditya Chauhan was equally rich but a very
cunning Business Man.

He always played the right move in Business deals which resulted in double profit everytime.

Aditya Chauhan did not live life on emotions but on Power.

The Power of Money.

Aditya's Main Motive now was to get His Son, Abhimanyu Chauhan married to His Business Partner's Youngest Daughter, Khushi Kumari
Gupta.

But Fate had other Plans.

Garima Gupta had already promised Ratna Malik, Mother of Arnav, that Khushi and Arnav would one day get Married.

Aditya Chauhan did not like a 'NO' as an answer.

He was very shrewd and knew how to plan his game.

C & G Corporation was holding its Deal Success Party.

The Guptas and The Chauhans were the hosts of this Corporate Bash.

The Malik Family was also invited along with other Associates and their families.

Aditya Chauhan had paid someone to sabotage with Arnav's Father, Neerav Malik's car.

Neerav Malik was a man of a colorful nature who spent most of the time away from his family, frolicking and enjoying Himself.

Aditya Chauhan had planned to get Neerav Malik drunk to the point of Destruction so that He could cover up the 'Planned Accident' and make it look like a 'Drunk Driving' accident.

The only flaw in the whole game that Aditya Chuhan had planned was that Khushi was in the same Car as that of Neerav Malik
so She was also the victim of this 'Planned Accident.'

Khushi had insisted on traveling back Home with Her Best Friend, Arnav.

The Next day when Aditya Chauhan and Abhimanyu Chauhan went to check up on the accident's wreck, They found out that Khushi and Arnav's body was missing from the list of the victims.

Aditya Chauhan, being the Man of Money, bribed the Police to trace Khushi's and Arnav's whereabouts.

After about 6 months, Khushi was found in the custody of Khushi's Maternal Aunt but with a changed surname- Kapoor.

Arnav was traced to the Raizada House which was under the name of Deviyani Raizada- Arnav's Nani.

Aditya Chauhan planned another Game of Deceit.

He prepared Aditya Chauhan to befriend Arnav and simultaneously Make Khushi fall in Love with Himself without letting Arnav & Khushi meet each other at all.

~~~
Aakash could not comprehend that Abhimanyu Chauhan had the nerve to come in Khushi's way again after what He had done.

Aakash had not known his evil intentions when He first met Abhimanyu at FuzeOn's Inaugural Party .

"Hey...Aakash..! I am Abhimanyu Chauhan." He introduced Himself.

"Oh.I have heard a lot about You." Aakash said shaking his hand firmly.

"Hope Only good things." Abhimanyu winked suggestively.

"Of Course. Bhai has always talked highly about You." Aakash confirmed.

"Thank You. I am honored. Anyway, What is Your relation with Khushi Kapoor?" Abhimanyu questioned with a straight face.

"Khushi is My Girl Friend's Younger Sister...and also a very Good Friend of Mine." Aakash said looking at Khushi who was standing at a distance talking animatedly with Payal.

"Oh..So I seem to have come to the right place." Abhimanyu said in sudden interest.

"Right place? Why?" Aaakash questioned in confusion.

"I am in Love with Khushi... Have always been...But there is just one problem. This love is just one-sided." Abhimanyu whispered making Aakash instantly fall for his innocent behavior.

"Oh...You are in Love with Khushi?" Aakash's eyes brightened with happiness.

"Yes...And I am sure You will find Me suitable for Her and will, like a Good Friend, drop this news for Me to Khushi." Abhimanyu suggested.

"Of Course...You are a gem of a Person...and I would be highly obliged to do this for My Klutzo...She will be very happy with a Guy like You." Aakash said shaking his hands with Abhimanyu.

Little did Aakash know that Abhimanyu was playing a Game with Khushi's feelings and that Khushi was the pawn in this Game.

~~~
[In Comatose state]

Payal was very scared for Khushi now that Abhimanyu Chauhan had traced Khushi's whereabouts and was on Khushi's trail.

Her Sister is in Danger and She can't even open
Her mouth and say anything at all.

Abhimanyu Chauhan has played with Her Sister's feelings and Khushi does not even know that Her life is in Danger.

After Khushi's breakup,Payal came to know that Abhimanyu, who had dared to play with Khushi's feelings was none other than ABHIMANYU CHAUHAN, The Son of Aditya Chauhan- The person who killed Arnav's family and made it look like an accident.

Only Payal and Anjali knew about the dark past which had made their lives a living hell and had separated Khushi and Arnav.

In order to protect their respective siblings, Payal and Anjali decide that their siblings should never ever meet in life. They also made them change their surnames to Kapoor and Raizada, respectively.

Payal called up Abhimanyu Chuhan and threatened Him to back off and leave Her Sister alone.

But Abhimanyu was very Shrewd.

He was trained from the best of His Evil Father.

As soon as Abhimanyu Chauhan understood
Payal and Anjali's plan, He had tried to kill Payal in this accident so that She does not open Her mouth and spill the game to Khushi.

But All was not lost.

I will protect My Sister even if I have to die in the process.

Next-
Chapter 10-Ripple of Passion

Note: Many of the confusions are cleared.The Mystery has been revealed.
More Revelations to come through other flashbacks.
Edited by morning_star - 11 years ago
--Sasha-- thumbnail
I am definitely On for this one...

Go SABAH !!! ❤️

Go AMZY !!! ❤️
Nichuss thumbnail

congratsss

Edited by Nichuss - 11 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail
resfor cmnt

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omg full of surprises...

arnie's -kushi's parents were murdered...

now abhimanyu also taking the same path...

he tried to kill payal...

hope kushi will be safe...:(

wht will happen wen arnie cmes to knw f the truth...😈

abhimanyu bhai thum kaham chup jaoge...bhu ha ha ha😈

he will kill u on the spot...

waiting for that part...were he will b punched to the death...😆

Edited by Nichuss - 11 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
congrats on another new
 thread you two
minakrish thumbnail
Congrats for the New Thread! 🥳

Waiting for the update! 
Drkk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
congrats on new thread. Vl b waitng 4 d update 2mrw.
-Xpress- thumbnail
congrats on the new thread