Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayamaan thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
yap bohot bohot acaa gaya & enjoy ve bohot kiya so special birthday gaya isber just becoz of all of your love & wish I feel so Lucky & Loveable  like Real Angel πŸ˜Š
Eza_analyst thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mayamaan

yap bohot bohot acaa gaya & enjoy ve bohot kiya so special birthday gaya isber just becoz of all of your love & wish I feel so Lucky & Loveable  like Real Angel πŸ˜Š

awww...
Indeed u are yaar 😊 aur bol sab colege sab kaisa chal raha hai????
miss u guyz alot yaar 😭
kabhi mood nahi hotaa toh kabhi time nahi rehtaa  πŸ˜•

Eza_analyst thumbnail
Tu OS competition me participate kareghi mish???
Eza_analyst thumbnail

Hi Shifu di whatsapp 😊...

Mayamaan thumbnail

mai hoo yhaaa
Eza_analyst thumbnail

toh baat karnaa 😑...

Eza_analyst thumbnail

M I invisible ...

Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Happy Republic Day 

- Mish 

For PMs ..

Mishty_PMlist  -  /user/719496

Part 28

THISHHH !!

a tight slap came on geet's lips as she fell down...

geet eyes widened and tears started to roll down as she realised daarji just slapped her. horrified, she slowly stood up and looked up at daarji who was seething in anger. 

"madhu ya seema..." roared daarji in anger as he raised his hand once again to slap her but sighed...

geet was shivering by now as the tears continued to roll down, "see..seem..seema daarji..."

"ya fir tum simla gayi hi nahi thi ?" daarji's voice was full of anger. he hated when geet lied to him. "kahan gayi thi geet..."

"daarji me.." geet stepped back not understand what to say and what to not...her legs trembled as her eyes continued to she tears..., "wo me..."

"ek baat yaad rakhle geet...tumhari shadi tey kardi hai mene..."

WHATT !!

geet looked at daarji in utter shock. what he is saying..what does he mean..who is the boy ? is it maan? but no1 knows about them..is it someone else..no ways..maan would kill every body if he came to know...she could never think of some1 else than maan...

"daarji..me.."

"chup.." roared daarji once again shutting geet up, "meri baat abhi puri nahi huyi hai. thik suna tumne. mene tumhari shadi apne dost mohanlal ke bete sukhveer ke sath tey kardi."

geet couldn't believe what daarji was saying. daarji fixed her marriage without aksing her. and maan..what vil he think if come to know..but how could daarji took d decision of her life without aksing her...

"par daarji bina mujhse puchhe..." d words came out of geet's mouth unknown to herself...

daarji went even more angry with her rude reply. his raised his hand once again to slap her but controlled himself. 

closing his eyes, he controlled himself. "bahot juban chalne lagi tumhari aaj kal. tumhari shadi hogi aur uskhveer se hi hogi samajhi tum.."

it was then d reasion down upon geet that what was happening.daarji has fixed her marriage to some random person.how could he..what vil she do now..she loves maan...maan vil kill everyone if he came to know about this..

tears started to roll down more fastly as she broke into a sob, "plzz daarji..aap ye shadi cancel kar dijiye..."

"Whatt.." daarji looked at geet in shock, "puttar tum pagal ho gayi ho..mene juban di hai apne dost ko..aur tum janti ho me apne faisale se kabhi pichhe nahi hatata.." 

geet started to sob even more. sighing daarji rested his hand over geet shoulder, "puttar isme rone ki kya baat hai. payal ki tarah tumhi bhi toh ek din shadi karni hi hogi na. aur tu chinta mat kar me ladke se mil chuka hun..bahot achha pariwar hai..tujhe bahot khush rakhenge..."

"nahi daarji..plz.." geet continued to sob as her heart rose with d fear that what vil daarji do if she tell him truth..she knew about his anger..she knew what his word meant to him...he never went against his words watsoever..

"puttar.." daarji tried to handle d matter softly knowing geet was still a kid and might be scared bcoz of his sudden decision...

geet snapped his hand away, "me ye shadi nahi karungi.." shouted geet all of sudden. 

daarji was startled at 1st with her tone and looked at her in confused as the anger once again started to rewake, "kya matlab..."

"me kisi sukhveer se shadi nahi karungi..." said geet once again as she wiped her tears, "daarji...me..wo me kisi se pyar karti hun..."

Daarji stood frozen as geet's words reached his ears. he stared at geet in shock.

Thishh...

once more slap and geet stumbled back in fear, "daa..daarji..."

"Chup.." shouted daarji, "humne tum bachho to chhut di..jo marzi aayi karoge...mere faisale ki khilaf jayegi tu..haan..aur ye kya pyar pyar laga rakha hai..jawani ki is khel ko tum asli zindagi ka pyar samajh bethi ho...tumhari shadi sukhveer se hi hogi geet.."

"agar di pyar kar sakti hai..to me kyu nahi..." cried geet not able to understand daarji anger...

daarji groaned in frustration, "agar mera bas chalta to me payal ka rishta kabhi na hone deta..par rano aur mohinder ke ichha ki vajah se me chup ho gaya..par ab nahi..tumhari shadi ki baat me kar chuka hun geet aur khabardaar...khabardaar jo meri izzat ka mazak banane ki koshish ki tumne..."

"daarji..please daarji..." geet fell at daarji feet, "me unse bahot pyar karti hun...aisa mat kijiye mere sath..."

daarji snapped geet away in disgust, "naam kya hai ladke ka..."

"ohh...woh.." geet fight back her tears to be able to speak up, "ma..maan...jiju ke chho..chhote bhai.."

"Kya ??"

daarji anger grew even more as he realised it is maan."mujhe us ladke par pehle se hi shaq tha..jaisa bada bhai waisa hi chhota bhai..."

"nahi daarji.." geet was shocked realizing where was all this heading to, "aap galat samajh rahe hai.."

"bilkul sahi samajh raha hun me...bade bete ne humari payal ko phasaya ..aur ab chhota beta.." daarji's face became red in disgust remembering the care free nature of maan's dadi maa.., "ghar me sanskar naam ki chiz hi nahi hai.."

"daarji aap galat samajh rahe hai.." geet stood up wiping her tears away.

"ab tum mujhe sikhaogi..kya sahi hai aur kya galat.." daarji looked at geet in plain anger and disgust, "tumhari shadi wohi hogi jahan mene tey ki hai..samajhi tum.."

"daarji.." geet's heart started to bleed in fear, "me aur maan bahot pyar karte hai ek dusre se..plzz daarji.."

"geet mene kahan me faisala kar chuka hun..ab jao yahan se.."

"nahi..nahi nahi..." snapped geet in anger..

she could never do this..she vil not do this..she loves maan..she cnt ruon her life for d sake of daarji and his zidd... she loves maan..maan loves her..she could never do this to her maan..she vil marry maan no matter what..even if she needed to go against daarji..she would do anything possible...

"kya kaha tumne.." daarji raised his dandi to hit geet. how dare she deny him. how dare she go against him..

geet stepped back in anger, "nahi karungi me shadi..suna aap..me sirf maan se shadi karungi...bass..."

"GEET" daarji screamed in anger, "tum janti ho tum kise baat kar rahi ho..."

"haan janti hun.." geet's eyes had pain yet there was confidence. "me sirf maan se shadi karungi..aur kisi se nahi.."

with that geet started to walk away...

when daarji smirked, "apni behen ke khatir bhi nahi karogi.."

Confused, geet turned around to see daarji smirking visibly. "kya matlab.."

"matlab saaf hai gete..." daarji came closed stood in front of geet...

"agar tumne meri baat nahi maani..to me payal aur abhi ki shadi bhi rok dunga..."

What !!

Geet stood there motionless..frozen..what is daarji talking about...why would he do that...she absolutely didn't understand what he meant.."aap kya kehna chahte me..me samaj.."

"me samajhata hun..." daarji seethed in arrogance, "agar tumne sukhveer se shadi karne se mana kiya to me payal aur abhi ki shadi bhi tod dunga..."

"daarji.." geet shouted on shock, "ye aap kya keh rahe hai...aap aisa soch bhi kaise.."

"kyu..." daarji turned around to look at her in nager, "agar tum meir poti hokar mere khilaf ja sakti ho..to me kyu nahi kar sakta..."

geet was shocked beyond limits..she couldn't believe daarji could say something like that. she was trapped. completely. fear of loosing maan once again gripped her heart but this time with more force..what vil she do now..she cnt go away fro maan..but at d same time she cnt ruin her sister's life for her selfish reason. she cnt play with her sister's life but at d same time she cnt play with maan's love...

what do she do now ??

geet looked at daarji in tears, "mujhe pata hai aap aise nahi kar sahte...aap di ke sath aisa karenge hi nahi..mujhe pata hai.." she still had d tiny miny faith, "aap mujhe darane ke liye ye sab.."

"me aisa kar sakta hun geet..." daarji was pretty much serious, "chahe jo ho jaye..apne dost ke samne me apna mazak nahi banane dunga..."

"daarji..aap.." geet was on d verge of breaking down..she couldn't think what to do...

"faisala tumhe karna hai geet..tum apni behen ki khushi chahti ho ya apna pyar.."

"d decision is urs"... daarji made it clear.

geet was broken. she was unsure. she was trapped. if she fights for her love..her sisters slife vil be ruined..if she fights for her sister..her love vil be ruined..anyway she would loose something..tear continued to roll down as she looked randomly nowhere...

it was then her cell rang... it was MAAN. 

daarji looked at her phone but her facial expressions made it clear that it must be maan...

daarji looked at geet, "bolo geet..kya hai tumhara faisala.."

geet looked at daarji and then at phone on tears..she knew maan must be restless as she didn't call him...he must be restless to talk to her..she knew how impatient possessive and unpredicatble he is when it comes to her..what vil she do now..payal di or maan...how can she choose...

There are two most imporatnt people of her life... how can she chose one and betrey other...

what to do..what to not...

the phone went silent an started to ring again breaking geet's chain of thoughts...

startled, she looked at phone again and then at daarji who was staring back at her for her decision...

Geet closed her eyes to take a deep breath...

and che cut d CALL ..!!

music...

We are stupids..yes we really are... how easily we decide the future of our life..we would do this..we would do that...
but somethings happen..that changes our life completely...making us aware of the one words that rules our life...

Destiny !!

kyu...
phulon ke..khile khile..rang ud gaye...
kyu...

Geet ran...
she ran as fast as she could...with the tear rolling down uncontrolably...she ran through the their field running away from everything..running away from our own self...
everything turned black and white at d background as her colored yet pale form ran with pain flowing through her era...

kyu...
in dino...khud se rehti hun me...
khafa...khafa...
khafa...khafa...

running and running, she thupped herself on the tractor full of grass..the very place where maan had once manaofied her and there true frndship had started...
she hated herself..how could she do this to her maan..to the 1st love of her life...how hurt he vil be..how could she give him so much pain..why did happen..why daarji did this...
she was destroyed..she was dommed...
and she was herself responsible it that she was not capable enough to fight with daarji..

kyu...
phulon ke..ude ude..rang khil gaye...
kyu...

huh! geet ki bachhi...dhanno kahin ki..she cut my call..maan pouted his lips in annoaynce...
but she must be busy na..she is not dhanno..she is my mishty..maan's heart fought with his brain to have called his mishty dhanno..how could he..
maan laughed to himself as he hit d cell on his forehead..he have gone mad..seriously have gone crazy in love with his dhanno..ohh sorry..his mishty...

kyu...
in dino..hosh me hai mere...
nasha...nasha...
nasha...nasha...

thupping himself on d bed, maan laughed idiotically as he rolled lazily on the bed from one side to another wanting to have his mishty in his arms..even his pillow smelled like geet these days..oughh maan come to real world..she is not here..he reminded himself millions of times..but the drug..the nasha of her love was consuming him bit by bit...
he gave in willingly..

music...

memories in black and white..

"maan i love u..u r d best..." she said and laughed excitedly..

maan rolled his eyes, "and u r d worst.." but then smirked naughtily, "btw..i love u too.."

geet smiled cutely, "Khuranaji..never take me seriously.."

maan smirked once again, "but u only told me last night that gals never lie.."

geet giggled, "as i said khuranaji..NEVER take me seriously..."

that's what they had chatted once..

teri meri takararon se...bana dil ka ye rishta hai...
aayana me jo dekhu toh...tera chehra hi dikhata hai..
jab se mujhe tu mili...

maan smiled remembering and number of times they had fight..they alwz..there every topic started with fights..grhh how she used to annoy him..oughh she still does...why didn't she pic his call..ohhk she might be busy..but ek call...stupid...

shaking his head, he started to get ready and stood in front of mirror..but gee's face reflected in it..her smiling..sometimes laughing..her bubbly..sometimes blackmailing him with that puppy cute face..ohh she was his undoing...

what would have happened to him if she she would have not been in his life...
he would have been left incomplete !!

jane kaisi mulakaton me...yunhi aise waisi baton me...
kare jhute-muthe wade the...kisi chhote se bahane se...
pake tujhe kho diya...

geet wiped her tears away but new layer rolled down..she rememered her going to owe him at d jungle...how annoyed he was when she had teased him with lovely ji..how annoyed he was...
their funny promises..their fights...their teasing each other...those teasing naughty looks...his giving into her demands...

how beautyful the life had become...
...but she lost him..she got him and she lost him...

meri hi hai khata...meri hi hai saza...
fir bhi...dil kahe...ye kyu huva...

walking through d field..she tried to touch d butterfly that was resting on a beautifull rose..but d moment she could touch it..it flew away...
she felt d butterfly more like the happiness of her life...

kyu...
khafa...khafa...
khafa...khafa...

she was about to touch d happiness of her life but it flew away from her life..
not able to bear d pain of loosing maan..she just ran away from there making everything turn black and white at d background...
d life..d happiness...her ownself..everything was khafa from her...

music...

maan smiled standing at d window of his office as d smiling face of geet flashed in front of his eyes...

geet cried her heart out as d window as d tear filled face of maan flashed in front of her eyes...

maan tried to touch her face..but she disappeared with a wink...

geet tried to touch his face but it turned away from her disappearing slowly...

maan smiled and shook his head...

geet cried with his moving away...

aaj se jo mere kal honge..teri ankhon me wo dikhate hai..
teri baton ke jo akshar hai...meri dasatan woh likhate hai..
aisa mujhe kyu huva...

maan smiled as he pulled dadi maa for a dance making every1 laugh..family..guest who had come for d wedding as it was close..these days maan's happiness was really visible..everything was happy with maan's diff behaviour..maan had alwz been so quite..they al wanted him to open up..and now he finally was opening up...
dadi maa laugehd as she danced with him...she twirled her around with an excited life..like she is none other than geet...

he was happy. he was excited. he ran to his room like a zoom...
what has happened to him. what had changed within him.. geet changed him, he realised..he was never this happy..never this expressive.. never this open...
but geet found d real maan within him... god he loved her so much.

Dhuva dhuva se ye kahani hai..kabhi ankhon me bhi pani hai...
galon se ye jo gujarati hai..tere gum ki nishani hai...
mit se gayi...har duva..

payal pulled geet for a dance as all d guest were having fun. payal's wedding was just in few days and many guests ahd arrived...
geet smiled weakly and danced slowly for d sake of her sister..
she didn't want payal to know about this ever as she knew payal would not be able to bear it..
a tear teased her cheek but she instantly wiped it away like d memory of maan...
it felt like all her duwa..all her prayers..had been wiped of somewhere like thin air..

meri hi hai khata...meri hi hai saza...
fir bhi...dil kahe...ye kyu huva...

she made an excuse and wlaked away from crowd..submitting herself into loneliness..into darkness of her destiny...
but she still ahd that question.. that why this happened with her..with maan..
why he have to bear this pain.?
vil he be able to bear it ? her heart flinched at d mere thought..

kyu...
khafa...khafa...
khafa...khafa...

closing d door behind, she dug her face into d pillow as she cried out for d vulnerbale state of her heart,..vulnerable state of her life...
life changed in matter of second..
happiness turned into horrible pain in matter of seconds...
everything went khafa with in mannetr of second...

kyu...

picking up d dried rose, geet carrsed its pale petals gently..
it had died just like her happines..just her heart...

kyu...

maan smiled picking up d fresh rose...he gently carrse its glowing petals...
it was glowing like his happines...like his heart...

music...

love had to be out of ordinary...

at one end..love was beautifull..but at d end love was painfull
at one end there were new dreams..but at other end dreamsn were scattered into peices...
at one end there was enthusisam of the rose..but at other end..rose had died not able to live in this cruel world...

at one end there was MAAN.. but other end there was GEET ..!!

maan had to make it fast..he have to tell atleast his mother...maan decided and walked into his parents room when he heard his mother...

"geet ne shadi ke liye haan kehdi...ye bahot bahot khushi ki baat hai..."

Maan was Frozen !!

hit d LIKE button N post a COMMENT

nxt pt -     Part 29 

IMP - readers ,  Can i get a litle big comments plz !!

and plz ...im tired of those typical words..awesome..good job..nice update..good work..and blah blah...big and elborated comment plzz... !!  

!! THNQ !!

love
                                 MishTy

IMP - next update vil not be given before 200 likes 

Edited by Angelic_mishty - 10 years ago
Eza_analyst thumbnail
hehehehehee πŸ˜† balley balley shawa shawa Umme πŸ˜›...
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wat type of person is daarji

chii blackmailing is own geet

superb update