Naino ki Bhasha
                 Samajhe na  !!! 

heyy frnds, MishTy here, starting to write a new FF on our beloved MaaNeeT

Dis Story IDedicated TMSweetHeart Frnd PAYAL
                                        Love U payal

Synopsis

hav u heard...

angel falling in love wid a devil...
mr.perfectionist falling in love wid ms.disaster...
sweet falling in love wid spice...
human falling in love wid no less monster...

Maan  &  Geet

he was an angel..where she was a real disaster...
he talked less...n she had capability to break any record in talking...
he was sweet..she was spicy...

LOVE BROUGHT DEM TOGETHER

but...
                     ... wat is it deir own love... ??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

I N D E X 

Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

For PMs --> Add Me (Angelic_mishty)

Part 29

Part 29

maan had to make it fast..he have to tell atleast his mother...maan decided and walked into his parents room when he heard his mother...

"geet ne shadi ke liye haan kehdi...ye bahot bahot khushi ki baat hai..."

Maan was Frozen !!

Shadi ? 

kiski shadi was his mother talking about ? what did she mean by geet ne shadi ke liye haan keh di? 

have they mixed my marriage wid geet? ya fir kuch aur? nahi nahi.. agar aisa hota to geet kabhi haan nahi kehti?...

par mujhe is baare me kuch kaise nahi pata? ya mene kuch galat suna? but as fae as he remembered..his mother surely uttered those words...
if they r really arranging his n geet's wedding..then his happiness would just cross all his bounds...
But firstly, he decided to talk to his mother n clear things then n there..

he walked in, "mom, who were u talking wid?"

kavita smiled excitedly, "ohh u have come on d right moment. geet ne shadi ke liye haan keh di.. god im so happy.."

maan tried to smile, "geet? shadi? mom i dnt understand..."

"are tumhe nahi pata..." kavita asked in surprise.."wo dar asal geet..."

she was about to continue when her cell rang again, it was something related arranging thing for wedding...
kavita so held up into the talking that she walked out of room forgetting maan altogther...

but maan couldn't stop smiling.. his mother's happines said it all.. definitely they had talked about him in geet family and she said yes...

omg.. is that d reason she wasn't taking his call...

she wanted to surprise me?  

Mr. maan sing khurana seemed on top of the world... his n geet's wedding... if his mishty wanted to surprise him then he vil surely not spoil it by taking the matter to everyone..
let her tell him herself..
he smiled ear to ear as he walked back to his room..

around 2 weeks passed by...

but maan didn't call geet nor geet had the courage to talk to maan.. rather she thanked babaji that maan didn't call her.. she couldn't have managed to cut his call again n agai..
but what vil happen when she vil face him..

how vil he react when he vil come to know the truth? her heart stopped wid mere thought.

it was d day when maan's close friend arnav reached khurana house to attend abhi's wedding wid his fiance khushi. 

Arnav was a mystarious guy while khushi was a sweet doll.. both very opposites and it was an arranged marriage. 

arnav never talked more but he only shared himself to maan... not even khushi...
he loved khushi within but could never tell it to her..

khushi loved him madly.. but she could never reach his heart.. understanding him was something impossible for her..
he never shared anything wid her.. they were couples yet they were kind of strangers to each other...

maan knew arnav's nature and his weirdness when it comes to gal and he somewhere felt bad for the poor gal khushi.. she showed she was happy but her smile never reached her eyes...
her eyes alwz looked at arnav who never looked back at her..

but when she vil b lost in herself.. he would glance at her not letting her know... he couldn't understand what he felt for her...

n maan truly wanted them both to come closer just he n geet..and he was sure wid geet's helps he could somehow bring d love in arnav n khushi's life..

maan wanted to scream in happiness but poor him couldn't share his happiness wid anybody except his poor mirror who had to bear all his antics...

2 days more to go and then they vil going hoshiyaarpur for d wedding and some function that takes place b4 marriage like haldi sangeet n blah blah...

well not to mension, but he was dying to see geet..

its been more than ages..they hav met or talk.. he missed her truly.. and now knowing even his family wanted same.. he happiness seemed to double all d more. 

when they would go hoshiyaarpur, 1st thing he would do is to take geet in his arms and tell her how much he missed her...
she was his love..his mishty..his dream..his future.. his everything.. without her, he was nothing..simply nothing...

he was nobody b4 her entry in his life.. but wid her entry..his life started smiling..laughing..he started leaving..
she made him love thing n live things...
she made him fall in love wid her madly...
he was hers..
he never thought a person like him who was neutral.. could love somebody to such an extent..
but now he knew,, if he didn't get geet.. he would die..
and he would make her his by hook or crook. 

She was his! no matter what! 

the khuranas reached hoshiyaarpur. Handas were all ready to welcome them. 
entire handa house was full crowded wid all relatives n guests... kids running here n there..
the preperations were done beautifully and the house truly seemed a wedding house..

abhi's eyes ran around for payal but he knew she was not allowed to come out..
but geet.. why she didn't come out, maan wondered? but then shook his head..she must be held up badly wid all the things n so much people..

the women walked in while men prefered to have their own time..

khushi prefered to stick wid khurana women, arnav prefered the same..

maan, "i had kind of doubt if u would come.."

arnav smiled a bit, "its just u i have come for.. u know that right."

maan smiled back, "i know budyy. but whats going on between u n khushi.."

arnav face turned strange...

maan sighed, "its been more than 8 months u both got arranged arnva.. when vil u except her in ur life.."

arnav made it clear, "i have.."

maan doubted that, "i dnt see it.. she loved u arni."

"u know..only u can call me that.." arnav smiled truly as he mumbled wid honesty.

maan rolled his eyes, "dnt chnage the topic arni.. dnt u love her? u never felt anything for her?"

arnav looked away, "i dnt know..i dnt want to talk.."

"u have to..." maan made him look at him, "u r spoiling her happiness n urs too.."

"im not doing any such thing..." arnav knew maan understood his inside out, "u know me...im.."

"u have to try arni.. u have to change.." maan sighed, "atleast try for her.."

arnav looked at maan for few seconds and walked away..

leaving a defeated maan behind. 

kavita along wid dadi maa and khushi entered payal's room. payal instantly stood as her excitement increased in folds.. geet smiled lightly as her fears increased realising that maan has come and its not long when he vil come to know everything..

payal touched dadi maa's feet, "aap ka safar kaisa tha ?"

kavita smiled, "bilkul thik.. tumhe dekhne ke liye bahot excited the hum.."

payal blushed a bit then her eyes fell on geet who was lost in herself and her face looked pale. she nuzzled geet, "kya huva bachha.."

startled, geet shook her head, "kuch nahi di.. wo me sab ke liye sharbat laati hun.." wid she stormed off b4 anyone stops hers..

dadi maa giggled softly, "achanak shadi teyy ho gayi hai na..sharma gayi hum sabke samne.."

khushi eyes followed geet till she disappeared from room. she had noticed her picture in maan's room. thought it was under pillow but she had seen it. accidently though.. khushi thought wid a smile.. but then whose marriage dadi ma talking about? geet n maan? or..

payal smiled back, "mujhe to yakin hi nahi ho raha ke geet ne haa kehdi.. bahot chhoti hai wo abhi.."

kavita mumbled, "agar daarji ne rishta chuna hai..to geet ke liye achha hi hoga.."

khushi listened to everything wid great concentration. maan was her close friend. she had to know if things were going right in his life.. 1st geet's photo in his room that too knd of hidden n now this people talking about marriage of geet? does maan know about it.. or im missing something rather misunderstanding something? 

khushi asked softly, "kya inki bhi shadi teyy ho gayi hai...?"

payal looked at khushi, "ji aap.. im sorry mene pehchana nahi.."

khushi smiled, "mera naam khushi hai. me maan ki dost hun."

"ohh..thnq so much for coming.." payal replied wid excitment, "aur hana..wo meri chhoti behen hai..uski bhi shadi teyy ho gayi hai.."

"kis se...?" asked khushi but then fumbled knowing she was being too much,"i mean..me bas aisehi puchh.."

"dnt feel odd.." payal made khushi feel comfortable, "jaise aap maan veerji ki dost hai waise hi humari aur geet ki bhi dost hai.."

khushi loved payal's nature. she was so adorable that anyone could fall for her.. abhi was simply lucky.. 

"waise geet ki shadi daarji ne teyy ki hai.. to hum ladke ko nahi jante.."

"ohk" murmured khushi as her thoughts went back to the picture she had seen in maan's room.

what was happening? she had to know.. for the sake of maan.

geet was filling galsses of sharbat when two arms circled around her waist. 

frozen, her hands went numb on the glasses as she felt the touch. how could she not recognize his touch. he was d keeper of her heart n soul. he was d reason of her existance.. he was her maan.. how could she not recognize his touch..

her heart overfilled wid emotions as her throat chocked wid tears when she felt maan digging his face into her from back...

"kyu kiya aisa tumne..?" maan mumbled as he smelled her fresh scent..

geet hissed wid his touch while her skin shivered in fear.. what if daarji sees them together..she tried to get out of his touch, "maan.."

turning her around, maan circled his both hands around her waist as he jerked her in his embrace, "mujhse dur nahi ja paogi mishty...koshish karke dekhlo.."

"maan..me..." her eyes filled up.. she wanted to hug him tight and spill her heart out.. she wanted to tell him she cnt live without him.. she wanted to tell him how much she loves him.. but darn this moment... she couldn't...

he raised her chin up and his face lost its color when he saw tears in her eyes, "heyy mishty.." he kissed her cheeks softly followed by her eyes, "me to bas yuhi sata raha tha tumhe.. ro kyu rahi ho.."

"wo.." she fumbled in words as her voiced cracked in pain n tears, "me..."

puling her closed, he hugged her to his dear life, "mujhe pata hai mishty ke tumne mujhe bahot miss kiya..dnt cry now..im here na.."

she could hold back.. she loved him.. forgetting everything..she hugged him. she did.. she kissed his neck as she broke into tears...maan hugged her tightly not understanding what happened to his sherni all of sudden..

offf..his mishty was so adorable..

"i love u..." mumbled geet as she cried in his embrace.. 

kissing her forehead, he licked those tears that pinned his heart. he hated to see tears in those beautifull eyes of his mishty. "dnt cry baby.. m here for u.. i love u too..so much.."

wid that he took those trembling lips in his to take control over her..

she gave in willingly like this was she had been waiting for since ages.. that her maan vil come and vanish all her problem.. that he vil kiss all her fears away.. that he vil hide her in his embrace..hide her from this cruel world. 

she kissed knowing this was their last kiss. she kissed him knowing she would never allow this moment to repeat.. for the sake of her sister.. she kissed him knowing after this moment.. he vil hate her.. she vil hurt him so much that he vil hate her forever.. she kissed him wid all her love..

he bite into her lips. he sucked them till they turned bitroot red. he loved it when her lips turned red along wid her cheeks.. she looked too delicious.. he could just eat her alive..

kissing her hard, he left her slowly as he lingered there not able to part, "im still waiting for u to say it..."

geet opened her eyes slowly, "say what..."

maan shook his head, "ohh mishty..now just say it.. its no more a surprise.." he winked at her.. 

geet looked at him confusion, she truly had no idea what was he talking about.. "i really dnt know what u talking about.."

"ohh really.." maan smirked, "well would b mrs geet maan singh khurana..."

geet blood froze as she heard him utter it..  her sense came back to reality as she realised what they were doing that too in kitchen.. thank god they were alone.. she immediately came out of his embrace..

maan felt it odd wid her sudden snap..but he let it go.."me humari shadi ki baat kar raha hun.. mene maa ko kehte suna ke tumne shadi ke liye haa kehdi..

shocked, geet turned away from his eyes, "humari shadi? what do u mean.. i dnt know what u talking about.."

confused, maan made her turn to meet his eyes, "lekin mishty.."

"geet puttar.." called rano as she walked. 

maan immediately moved away b4 rano could noticed..

rano smiled wid surprise as she saw maan, "arre maan puttar..aap yahan.."

maan smiled n touched rano's feet, "wo me bas paani pine aaya tha.. aap kaisi hai.."

rano patted his cheek lovingly, "hum bilkul thik hai.." her eyes fell on geet, "tu abhi tak yahan kya kar rahi hai, sukhveer ji ke gharwale aate hi honge.. chal jaldi tayyar hoja puttar..."

geet's breath froze as she saw the question in maan's eyes wid the name..

maan asked in confusion, "aunty ye sukhveer kaun hai..."

"ae lo.." rano shook her head, "aap ko abhi tak nahi pata..."

"wo maa.. aap ye sharbat jage dadi maa ko dengi..unhe bahot pyas lagi hai.."

rano's eyes widened, "hayy rabba..aur tu kabse yahi khadi hai..chal puttar jaldi.." wid that she dragged geet wid herself leaving an unanswered maan behind...

ye sukhveer kaun hai? maan wondered..

geet avoided him. and he knew it well..

but why.. his mind asked in frustration..

whenever he tried to talk to her, she would avoid him. whenever he would fine some way to her, she would make herself busy wid someelse.. like she was closing all d doors for him that lead to her..

is she angry wid him? he couldn't understand., but why would she? did he do something wrong.. she could atleast talk to him n clear...

whenever he would find her alone...she would walk from there b4 he could hold onto her.. she was running away from him..

she was fine in d morning.. she hugged him..she said i love u.. she made him how much she missed him.. 

that kiss..everything was perfect..then now what happen to her all of sudden...
why was she acting different..
he was hating it..

but there was one person who noticed the hide n seek game and it was khushi.. she had seen them hug in kitchen but didn't disturb them.. but then geet's sudden difference from confused her.. maan's disturbed mind wid geet's behaviour was something she couldn't ignore..

she decided to talk to maan, "maan..."

maan was standing in a corner when khushi called him..

startled, he turned around, "haan khush..tumhe kuch chahiye.."

khushi looked at him for a moment, "geet ko dhund rahe ho..."

"haan.." maan blabbered..but then covered himself, "mera matlab hai..nahi..wo me..i mean.."

khushi shook her head, "wo upar kamre me tayyar ho rahi hai.."

"aur koi hai uppar..." maan asked not looking at khushi..

"nahi.." khushi was trying to read maan's face, "do u love her.."

"i vil talk u later khush.." wid that he walked out but then stopped, "thnxx a lot" and he walked off..

geet was getting ready..but her face was pale.. her eyes were blank..she hated everything around.. 
she was getting ready for someelse..she couldn't live wid the fact.. she avoided maan so badly.. she hurt her love so much.. her maan must b so upset wid her behaviour.. he must b so sad n she was getting ready here for some bloody...

a tear rolled of her eyes and fell down but b4 maan held it on his finger b4 it could go waste... 

startled, geet looked at him.. maan stared at her..

she turned around to leave but couldn't...she looked at maan.. 
his eyes were far too angry yet he was calm today unlike his desperate aggressive behaviour...

"mujhse dur bhag rahi ho ?" he mumbled out of blue..

geet looked away from him... "aisa kuch nahi hai maan.."

"to fir mujhe avoid kyu kar rahi ho... naraz ho mujhse.." he voiced cracked at d end..

geet's eyes filled in pain.. she ahd hurt him so much..how could she.. she hated herself for have done that to her maan... "maan tum jao yahan se..."

her words teared his heart apart. Pulling her closer, he circled her bare waiste realising she had wore saree. 

she shivered under his touch...

they affected each other to the extent of right or wrong, "saza dene se pehle ye toh bata do ke mera gunah kya hai..."

"maan.." she tried to move off his hold..but maan pulled her even closer, his fingers went deep in her scalp as his lips took in her skin off nape..

she hissed softly, "maan..."

"pehle saza deti ho..aur ye bhi nahi batati ke meri galati kya hai.. tumhara yun mujhe avoid karna me bardasht nahi kar sakta geet..."

"maan.." mumbled geet in pain as he bite her shoulder throwing the blouse off her shoulder..

"apne maan ko etna dard mat do mishty.." maan couldn't tell how painfull his heart felt wid her ignorng him.. it felt like his heart is being snatched away from him..yet he could do nothing.. biting her shoulder, he made her scream... but he ate her scream as he took her lips in..

she protested it softly but he didn't allow her. he was aggressive n passionate..
and geet could stop him.. she gave into his demand knowing he wouldn't listen to her...

they were lost in the kiss when geet pulled her bluse back to her shoulder. maan groaned in frustration n bite her lips hard making geet wince... she kissed him wid same fervour as she took his hand off her waist..

"geet..." maan mumbled painfully...

breaking d kiss, geet moved away, "jao yahan se maan..mujhe kuch nahi sunna.." she wanted him to go right that moment knowing she would break any moment..

"please mishty.. akhir baat kya hai.."

geet moved towards mirror in frustration, "koi baat nahi hai..tum bas jao yahan se.."

maan's eyes filled up wid geet's hurtfull words.. he wanted to scold her to b back to her herself..he wanted to shout on her.. she was his mishty for heaven sake.. why was she behaving like this...but he wanted to hug her closer so that all his fears go .. but what was he fearing.. ? 

"mishty..." maan started...but..

"geet... geet..." payal came in shouting in excitment..

maan immediately moved away.. while geet relaxed herself..

payal walked in, "hayy rabba..dekho to kitni pyari lag rahi hai humari chhoti dulhan.."

geet looked at payal wid wide eyes n then her eyes turned to maan who looked at her motionless..

payal continued in excitment, "jo dulhan ji..jaldi niche chaliye.. koi apke intezar me ghayal ho raha hai.."

geet breath chocked in her throat as she watched maan stare at nothing..

unaware, payal hit d nail finally, "apke dulhe raja niche aa chuke hai.."

geet closed her eyes knowing she vil not be able to look in those eyes anymore.. those eyes which had love for her a min ago.. but now they vil be having pain n only pain...

maan was frozen!

"tumhare saas sasur bhi aaye hai sukhveer ji ke sath...chal niche jaldi..." payal dragged geet out of room..truning aroung.. geet looked at those eyes...

which were DEAD !! 

hit d LIKE button N post a COMMENT

nxt pt -     

IMP - readers ,  Can i get a litle big comments plz !!

and plz ...im tired of those typical words..awesome..good job..nice update..good work..and blah blah...big and elborated comment plzz... !!  

!! THNQ !!

love
                                 MishTy

Edited by Angelic_mishty - 10 years ago
9290860623 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i am first yepppeee com after reading
hgurti.7 thumbnail
😭
yaaar booohhhttt
time k baad update mila thaaannnkkksss aaalllooottt
bt itna dukhi 😭plz nxt update jaldi dena n no more maaneet judai plz we cant bear it plzzz
jasraj123 thumbnail
finally u updated after longgg time
I almost gave up that u will update not but u did

now to the update
nice update
poor maan got confused that it is his shaadi going to happen with geet😕😕
feeling sooo bad for maan that he did not even know and bomb came on him

ufff geet atleast could tell him
he is sooo heart broken now
wonder what will maan do now to make it work.

hope u will update soon

thanks for updating
KasiKasi thumbnail
Superb update loved it
Feel bad for maan
plzzz update next part soon
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
poor maan geet is really hurting him
--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations for new thread..👏 Finally Maan got to know sukhveer geet ka honewala dulha hain.. N Payal what kind of sister she is can't she see her lil doll isn't happy with marriage.. Even khushi has seen that..Now what will Maan do? Poor Maneet...😭
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Finally the reality tat shw is getting married to someone else
But how come even payal cant read her eyes or is it tat she is happy coz she is getting married to her love n so happy tat she cant see the pain in geet
And maan he is lost will he be able to take this will he let her get married yo someone else