Now its all clear.. SONY TV agghhh

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Aggghhh...i just hate them so much now..

Have waited so much aftr yesterday's precap, and today they again dragged the boring show with much boring content and showed Rajiv just at the end, only to ensure that the fans watch tomorow's episode too.

It is all clear now that SONY tv is doing all these only to revive the trps of the show.

I am fearful now that tomorow also Rajiv will only be shown in few parts.
I do not mind , i know that he is just a cameo for the show, but why upset us like this?
Atleast if he shot for one episode, then show him for atleast full 20 minutes, it wont make them lose anything as there is nothing left for the show to lose.

Pathetic channel.

Edited by Minax - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i knw its bein dragged...bt look at the positive side..today they showed proper entry of Rajeev alone n gave us the time of one whole day to celebrate it to the core...n then RA reunion...n again celebration...agar sab kuch ek hi epi mein hote,toh mazaa kaise aate aise double celebration ke...

so thank the channel instead dear...😳
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with u nikki totally...
 see yaar...since dey dare dragging rajeevs part we are getting time to wait  for the momnets  and also relive the memories..  we all know RA is only for few minutes  but due to the dragging we can enjoy the wait and fun of discussing them in dese days.. and tomorrow we will surely gonnna enjoy the whole epi ..it wud be RA ' days for sure yaar...😃
 dpont worry and just enjoy the wait  of the momnet we never dreamt  dat it wud come true ...
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
No i am not saying that, i am unhappy with his entry, the entry was fabulous.
but it is irritating to see that they mislead us with the precap.
And as i told earlier, i fear, about his presence in tomorrow's episode.
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Minax

No i am not saying that, i am unhappy with his entry, the entry was fabulous.

but it is irritating to see that they mislead us with the precap.
And as i told earlier, i fear, about his presence in tomorrow's episode.

frankly speaking i  had doubted dat dey are gonna end today's epi with his entry...
because wen dey showed rajeev's promo it was wriiten 21st to 24th i.e mon- thurs... so i actually thought dey are gonna do that but den again...we have to understand dat the producers approached rajjev only becoz of trp..dey cud have aprroached anyone for guest appearnce but dey choose rajeev only baeoz of RA's popularity and so dey need to gain max profit from the two scenes dat rajeev has shoot...which is i guess not enough to show for  all four days..so dey had taken this step...
 and dont worry..we have RA's dance sequence and also an emotional scen of RA so we are gog to get much of RA tomorrow😃
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
but thts how Indian TV works...chiil :) itz business yar
kashishdabest thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Hey sweety cheer up..these kind of things happen..they are only just keeping the viewers hooked to the screens..and to be honest with you at first even i was against it, but now when they are showing a little bit each day..it is creating excitement for me..i am going back to how it was those 8 years ago..when we used to wait every night for the new episode to be telecasted..and i am feeling that same excitement again...even though its in snippets..it will last longer..we can enjoy it longer..and have fun till longer..tomorrow we will definitely see him..and he will be in monday's episode too...this gives us time to enjoy...talk about every little moment..and look forward to more of RA...i dont even think this will be enough...i wish it lasted longer..but atleast we have felt this excitement for a week now..and we have enjoyed..rejoiced celebrated and treasured every moment...i know it can get annoying and the precap is letting you down because it wont show anything in return but we are getting segments of RA and the longer it lasts..the better😳 cheer up sweety and enjoy these fun moments...once its done with, we can watch it all in one go😛
SunshineGirl6 thumbnail
Still atleast we got to see them !!