Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sigrid

Thanks, siaa for the new thread. 🤗 Thanks to all of us: nanisrach57chithusakkidivyavcinthiann1758supriya.arshisamin096ArshiHameshaKatelyndsnairsigridsohara1yyy2krish3..Anita..indi52 for keeping the thread rocking and reliving IPK and Arshi and going into

I love this place...i love readin wat all of them hav gotta say abt the episodes👏...its truly a delight👍🏼... I love makin Collages of Arshi😉
Hats off to all the ppl here who review the episode in detail⭐️ ...its really amazing
👏

Cynthia...ur titles are truly amazin...thts y i add them...they make my picture even more pretty 😉
Indi nd ArshiHamesha ...Thank you...love readin wat u both gotta say abt the episodes 👍🏼
Katelyn Loved the Vms u post especially Ishq wala Love
Ami catch up soon 😊

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Disclaimer:I would like to acknowledge that all my translations have been found on You Tube Videos translated by Alexa.   All credit of translation and my interpretation of her work is acknowledged.  All work I consider to be my own with the help of the translation.  If work is used please credit.  Thank you all for reading!

Episode 39

I am Here/ Main hoon na

In the RM the women are preparing for Teej with their mendhi,  Mami is excited, it looks like her henna will turn dark this year meaning she is loved more by her mother in law.  She has used lemons all her life what is one more? She goes to do her thing. (I am not familiar with henna or the lemon routine so forgive me).  Akash comes and Di is having her mendhi done.  He tells her she looks nice and she is so excited she blurts out how she can't wait to go to the temple to meet her husband.  This loyal woman adores her man and should be yelling from the rooftop, "I am here! I am here!" Where the heck has he been?  We are all wondering who he is and does he really exist?  Surprise, surprise is a comin'!

Di asks Akash does he have a special someone fasting for him when Mami overhears and rushes in with, "Who? What? Where?"  Di says she was only kidding but Mami says someone from a royal family with her henna laced with gold will be for her Akash. ASR comes and asks if they are ready to go.  Di says when her henna dries she will be ready to go. She exclaims that she can't believe Arnav is coming today and he answers with his usual for you, not God.  Di takes a chance by asking him to wear the kurta she bought him since he is going and he says in a nut shell not to press her luck.  She says he must go now to break Lavanya's fast.  "I am here" and I am going against my better judgment.  .  He looks at her with this almost shy boyish grin, it was so cute.  I can't refuse you but you take advantage he tells her.  Let's go. Then the mendhi artist passes and Di asks her to put her husband's name on her palm.  His name is'..

GH- Buaji asks, "Why did Shyam leave so quickly?"  Kushi feels a little dizzy and Payal asks if she is ok?  She's says she is fine just can't wait to eat sweets.  Buaji admonishes Kushi and tells her to stop thinking about food while fasting or her fast will lose its value.

At the temple Anjali keeps looking at her watch.  I am here but where are you?  ASR says he will park the car and Akash will help Di.  Inside the temple, Anjali still looking out for her husband and she tells Mami that she will wait for him to tie the sacred thread.  Mami says he is probably stuck in traffic.  Anjali remarks that Goddess Durga waited 108 years for Lord Shiva.  Mami turns to her husband and says you better stay close she is not waiting for 108 years.  His response, "I am here." Meanwhile Anjali is checking her tray and she notices that the tray is not hers.  She is worried what if something happens?  She has used the same tray for pooja forever.  She feels bad.  Whose tray is it ?

GH- Kushi holds the tray and says this tray is heavy.  Sensitive girl, Buaji calls her while Payal appeases her.  Payal takes the tray and agrees with Kushi.  Buaji then takes it and Aye, NandKishore! This tray is silver.  Kushi screams, "What?!"  Buaji tells Kushi your name should not mean happiness but you should be called Khudkushi (Suicide). She says she sent her for pooja and you steal someone else's tray.  They see it is engraved with the Raizada name.  Kushi says I made the mistake I will fix the mistake.  Anjali must be sad and her husband angry because they have the thread.  They leave and Kushi remarks that all the wrongs in the world happen to her.  She says she will not break her fast until she fixes her mistake.

At the temple Anjali gets a phone call from her husband and she reminds him to come quickly.  I am here.

An auto pulls up and Shyam is hanging up his phone.  On one side of the auto is Shyam and Kushi and Payal are on the other, both parties enter into the auto.  Kushi sees Shyam, He tells the driver to go to Savitri Nagar for the girls destination and Kushi says no we have Anjali's tray so they are going to Chandi Chowk to return it to her.  He looks a bit worried but tells the driver to take the girls there instead and he will get the next auto.  As they leave he says to himself what do I tell Rani Sahiba now?

Into  the temple come ASR and Akash.  Arnav notices Di's sad face.  What happened he asks Mami who tells the tray story to Arnav.  He walks to Di and says don't worry over silly things.  I will buy you a new tray.  She says she always uses the same tray and I am worried. 

FOOTSTEPS'.a beautiful flowing white saree'.lovely sandals'..a grand entrance'..LAVANYA''I AM HEREEE!

Everyone in awe, mouths open to see her this way.  She removes her sandals and tippy toes into the temple. Will it burn her feet, I wonderShe takes blessings from Mami and walks straight up to ASR, who looks a little dumbfounded.  "ASR do you like how I look?  I look good right?"  He looks over to his sister (for the answer?) and shakes his head yes.  She turns to Di and says,"I did everything you said."  Di gives her directions to place flowers on her thal.  ASR turns to Di and says, "I will get you another tray.  I will not listen. Nothing will happen.  I AM HERE!"

Kushi and Payal have reached the temple and as she is walking up the steps she sees him, she stops.  He is on the phone.  He turns, sees her'Rabba Ve'..she is stunning in her orange saree with her hair down.  He is enamored by her.  The pull begins... Payal who had already gone further turns around and asks what the matter is?  Kushi makes an excuse of looking at the bracelets and for her sister to go on ahead. She looks around and it appears he has left.  She starts talking to herself and wants to know why he is here since he does not believe in God.  She continues to walk up the steps.  She sways feeling a little dizzy, she continues.  Fuzzy'.swaying'her hand goes to her head'I need to rest a little'..He is still there on the phone, his back to her, but suddenly he senses her'something is wrong'.he turns slowly seeing her as she places her hand to her head and she is swaying.  He continues looking and suddenly bolts.  He runs towards her jumping the steps.  Her thal falls to the ground as she faints, her slight body falling backward, it seems as if an eternity has passed but it has been seconds,  a strong arm reaches out and grabs hold of her hand.  I am here'

He places her arm around his neck and lifts her into his arms.

He is always there.

Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
sigrid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Hey Sigrid

A big hug 🤗 to all dear friends...love all your beautiful takes and connecting us all to Arshi😉. Yes real world kept me busy, but it is good to come running to read all the posts. I have not commented on any takes  but all were mind blowing and showed me another angle in which to read and see the epsiode. 👏  Happy that today after one week came and caught with the thread.😊

Good to see you here its been a while.I know we are busy but some how make time to come here and have peace of mind .

I know Dear. But with me it was traveling and not close to computer😡. so that was why, so happy and at peace to read all the takes of my dear friends.😉 Edited by sigrid - 11 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
@Superiya

Originally posted by sigrid

Thanks, siaa for the new thread. 🤗 Thanks to all of us: nanisrach57,  chithusakki,  divyav,  cinthiann1758,  supriya.arshisamin096,  ArshiHamesha,  Katelyn,  dsnair,  sigrid,  sohara1yyy2krish3,  ..Anita..indi52 for keeping the thread rocking and reliving IPK and Arshi and going into 

I love this place...i love readin wat all of them hav gotta say abt the episodes👏...its truly a delight👍🏼... I love makin Collages of Arshi😉
Hats off to all the ppl here who review the episode in detail⭐️ ...its really amazing 
👏

Cynthia...ur titles are truly amazin...thts y i add them...they make my picture even more pretty 😉
Indi nd ArshiHamesha ...Thank you...love readin wat u both gotta say abt the episodes 👍🏼
Ami catch up soon 😊

Thnx for your kind words .We all are having a Partyyy....😆
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
Katelyn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Ocean of Happiness

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Hats off to all the ppl here who review the episode in detail⭐️ ...its really amazing
👏

Cynthia...ur titles are truly amazin...thts y i add them...they make my picture even more pretty 😉
Indi nd ArshiHamesha ...Thank you...love readin wat u both gotta say abt the episodes 👍🏼
Ami catch up soon 😊

Good to have you back,  Sigrid!  Love this awesome thread especially those brilliant philosophers who always give us insightful and detailed reviews with so much love and thoughts put in to them!   Clap 🤗

supriya.arshi, I love your beautiful collages!  ❤️  Keep them coming!  Glad you liked the Ishq Wala love vm.  I find the first vm  "Mere Bina - Teri Meri Tribute" very addicting!  I think I've killed the replay button! 😳  The beautiful song, the editing, the color...wow...the whole vm is pure bliss that puts me on cloud 9!!

Perfect song for our Arshi... 

Mere Bina main, rehne laga hoon
teri hawaon mein, behne laga hoon
jaane main kaise
tera hua hoon
mujhe to lagta hai main shayad tere dil ki dua hoon haan
tujhko jo paaya ahan
to jeena aaya
ab ye lamha theher jaye tham jaye bas jaye hum dono ke darmiyaan
tujhko jo paaya ahan
to jeena aaya
ab ye lamha theher jaye tham jaye bas jaye hum dono ke darmiyaan

I have this song stuck in my head!
Edited by Katelyn - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

@Superiya

Originally posted by sigrid

Thanks, siaa for the new thread. 🤗 Thanks to all of us: nanisrach57,  chithusakki,  divyav,  cinthiann1758,  supriya.arshisamin096,  ArshiHamesha,  Katelyn,  dsnair,  sigrid,  sohara1yyy2krish3,  ..Anita..indi52 for keeping the thread rocking and reliving IPK and Arshi and going into 

Hats off to all the ppl here who review the episode in detail⭐️ ...its really amazing 
👏

Cynthia...ur titles are truly amazin...thts y i add them...they make my picture even more pretty 😉
Indi nd ArshiHamesha ...Thank you...love readin wat u both gotta say abt the episodes 👍🏼
Ami catch up soon 😊

Thnx for your kind words .We all are having a Partyyy....😆

🥳🤗
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 38
arrey uthay diyo, nand kissore.

oh you woke me up, dear god. episode starts with a nice touch from the creatives. our eyes are about to be opened to some truth. i may be over interpreting, but did feel like that.

twenty minutes of equal focus on all key players and a streak of red running through, sign of marriage, sindoor on expected and not so expected places.

festival dedicated to the pivotal man in a girl's life, husband. girl talk everywhere, from 19 to 70, girls are having all sorts of fun (hindi serial style 😆). saris being discussed, jewellery and gifts from parents and in-laws being awaited, a young woman deeply in love, promises to keep the fast properly and sincerely.

khushi is delighted that buaji has given her a sari, payal is sweet and allows khushi to grab first choice. buaji is looking hopefully at shyam, willing him to show interest in khushi. little does she know. when she appears with sindoor all over, buaji is horrified, what is with the girl? seems the only answer to all her problems is "woh rakshas, arnav singh raizada." buaji adds her ire to her niece's and curses him roundly, more colourful language upon hearing that man has a brother too. the sweet akash sir.

lavanya will of course be true to the vrat, she assures anjali. who of course thinks nothing of interfering in her bro's personal life. she's just trying to make sure all goes smoothly for the two, so there's no further discord between chhotey and nani. and no one walks out of the house. there's smething so sweet and caring about this woman that though you know she shouldn't get into this thing, you can't be mad at her.

la's guileless answer to her praise is touching. "
main yeh sab apne liye toh kar rahi hoon... i mean asr ke liye... apne pyaar ke liye... jo bilkul saccha hai." the last sentence, "which is absolutely true," referring to her love for asr comes out with extra force. and i bet it is too. she is a girl in love, she will one day learn to love. her sixth sense that for love one has to do things unusual is delightful. reading ayn rand years ago i came across the concept of love for self as a virtue, i have to say i do believe in it. especially since i know how in feudal systems we are taught to never ask for anything for ourselves, being duped by tradition and ritual into believing there's something wrong in doing that. if you can't love yourself and know what you want and go out there to try and get it, what's the point. however short her skirt may be, inside is a girl of depth, layers peeling. a core with many possiblities. don't get turned off by what you see, don't jump to obvious conclusions. in those words of hers is the glimpse of an honest person. now that is rare. di's,"lavanya ki koshish hi bahut hai," is to me an instinctive acknowledgment of that.

but suddenly in the midst of all this preparation and giggling and smiling, what's this?

khushi, after a good bout of rakshas denouncing is rubbing besan on her face and suddenly she's lost. a now familiar trill, ting ting ting ting ting ting... the notes of a piece that will come to mean the finest love, fade in. the rakshas has found her mind again and trapped it. evil he is surely. yet... and she can't stop thinking about him.

next thing you know, a man is walking in with a bemused air... rabba vey... he stands before his mirror, a curiously gentle air about him, as though in another world. unusual for the master of gussa, asr. he too looks lost. he lifts his hand to gaze at the colour on his hand. her colour. that she smeared him with when they dashed against each other. sindoor red refusing to leave. and he doesn't seem to be trying too hard too... the breeze gently lifts his hair, playing with it.

he finds the thoughts of someone in laxmi nagar, flashbacks... she's dashing into him, her platter falls to the floor with a loud clang! he's holding her... she's looking at him horrified, he is just gazing at her unmoving.

khushi seems to pick up asr's thought and remembers him looking at her, he suddenly looks down... and yes he's holding her hand. she makes a face, as though troubled by her memories.

in his mind's eye, he sees her break the hold and step away from him. his fingers touch the red on his hand. his nani had made an arch comment about walking carefully, otherwise you never know what might end up staining you, "kauno daag kab lag jaaye pata nahin chalat." obviously a reference to his father's life and demeanour there. mami had cracked a typical manoramaism, "sasuma, ee toh basing powderka ayd lagat hai." but he was oblivious to all that, the "daag" usually something that is considered a marring, was being touched by him, a feel of someone, someone in his mind. reminded me of a popular detergent ad, "daag acchhe hain," "stains are good."

he saw her rubbing her eye, and the dupatta reaching up and out to him, dragging him practically to look at her...

in her thoughts, he lifted his hand as though to touch her and she drew away, startled. a hurting, confused expression on her face.

by now a funny pain on his face, he's trying to tell her something about the other day... and she walks away.
and then the most poignant words i've ever heard from him. none of his usual hardness, something smouldering within, but he is unravelling, a sense of him coming apart. in confused and soft tones, genuinely worried about the state of his being:
"kal tak main uski baaton se pareshan tha... toh phir kyun aaj uska yun chup rahna mujhse bardasht nahin ho raha?... kya ho gaya hai mujhe?"
what's happening to me?

he may not realise, but he knows her traits. from the first day they met she's never not told him anything. torrent of words, usually accusations and fights, but never silence. the nonstop prattle girl. her quiet is unfamiliar, unnerving. and yes, he does want her to talk to him, even if to yell only. this ignoring, this "chup" is bothering him no end.

she is equally confused. why does this nasty man come to her mind all the time. "woh... arnav singh raizada.. haanh, jiji... pata hai, aaj usse naa hi hum baat ki, aur naa hi uske mooh lage... phir bhi hum ussike baare mein soch rahein hain..." interestingly, he feels his attraction to her, but she can't figure out why he gets to her. he just does. what he can't understand perhaps is why what she does or doesn't do matters. he is not familiar with the feelings assailing him. especially since he has shut the door on love deliberately and never takes his mind there.

all the girls are ready. khushi is so pretty in her sari, payaliya too. shyam is hit hard by khushi's loveliness, he drops the packet he was sneakily carrying around avoiding buaji's spanish inquisition. a dark red saree spills out. why did i think of blood?

a trusting, loving wife is so happy to receive her husband's teej gifts. she's dressed in red, ornaments sparkle on her; she adorns her maang, her parting, with a streak of deep vermillion. sign of a married woman. she who believes her husband is no less than god.

"arre uthay dio, nand kissore."
after the low on words episode 37, the dialogue guys came back refreshed and lethal today. every word had nuance. some hinted at character, some at story, and the sense of something is about to happen was built up beautifully. "kaise titaliye ke jaisi phudhak rahi hai." was that the first time buaji called khoosie bitiya, titaliya. awww, hai re nand kissore.

Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wiwy

Very busy but reading all analyses and updates. Also drooling over BarunDiwani's Drool Corner! Uff... the range of emotions on Barun's face! How does he do it ?! 

Carry on the fantastic job my merry philosophers!👏  Some lovely episodes coming up. Looking forward to seeing  them through your eyes!

Thanks Wiwy!!! yes the man can bring out emotions that don't even have names, how can any1 be so talented dammit!!!!!
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Episode 39...the case of the missing thali (that was pretty much the whole episode)

Anjali at the  mandir is getting ready for the pooja but while getting ready she was constantly looking to see if her husband came yet.  She has trust in her husband that he will show up and not disappoint her but deep down inside she seems like he will not show up and let her down like the first time he did not show up when he said he will.Anjali's thali goes missing, the thali had something very important which was the raksha daaga that she will tie on her husband herself for his protection.  The thali ends up with with khushi.  To me the thali is shyam, which belongs to anjali but right now shyam (the thali) is with khushi.  Khushi realized who the thali belongs to and goes to return it to anjali.  So it means that anjali will lose her husband to someone else but in the end she will get him back (too bad this was proven wrong towards the end of the show...i wanted shyam to be a changed man at the end and realize anjali's love and devotion for him...that will will just remain a wish now)

When La came to the mandir...the Raizadas stared at her...not because she was looking pretty but rather at what she is wearing and how she was carrying herself...she did not seem as confident as she usually is.  Arnav turns to his sister and his face is like really...and Anjali looks at arnav and her face is like hey she is trying.  La came and talked to the brother and sister. And Arnav excuses himself to buy a new thali for his sister.  While on the phone he notices khushi and was just staring at her. when khushi was with payal he was broken out of his reverie and walked away carrying on with his conversation.  Khushi gives the thali to payal to return and khushi just lingers around the mandir hoping that she does not bump into arnav. and she is wondering why he is here.  As khushi was walking she starts feeling dizzy and is about to faint, arnav sees this and went all Usain Bolt to catch khushi in time.  RABBA VEY starts to play and he stares at her before lifting her in his arm (her rightful place)

HHHMMM i wonder what will happen tomorrow😉
i can't wait

i will read all the episode analysis during the weekend...i am swamped but i could not resist watching the episode and writing the analysis

BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan30

@BarunDiwani

Loved your line "He snaps back to reality "mujhe Khushi ke photographs dekh ne mein koi interest nahi" and after She leaves he throws the calender down like he's trying to quit a a bad habit... he closes his eyes, and she's still there, she won't leave him will she?:"

Bad habit...  😆

she won't leave him will she?..if only Arnav knew  !!  😆

Thanks ritu, glad you liked the "bad habit"...Hope Barun Sobti knows what bad habit he is to all of us! ha!