mg ss: shattered dreams pt 2,3pg 8,15 feb 15

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
hii all here is something i want to share

do read and leave your views...

**** SHATTERED DREAMS*****

PART 1

She was sitting crying.. her eyes were red ' lips bleeding' a condition that cannot be justified' a victim of a brutal act' she was not at fault yet she have to face its consequences' was it her punishment to went through such turmoil  in such a tender age of seventeen'. Still wrapped .. hiding her dignity in his coat.. she was sitting crying alone' he was stabbed' it was all because of her'

The doctor came out of the room' maan was stabbed in his stomach... both of them were the easy prey of those villagers'  he was a total stranger who helped her' and he himself was paying of helping a needy'

Crying hysterically she went to the doctor'. He was there under sedatives'. Making herself calm hiding her sorrow she asked the doctor'

Geet : how is he doctor'

No other words came from her mouth' she was already shattered beyond limits'  even there was a blood clot on her forehead.. that man had hit her hard'. Crying all the way.. she didn't want him to suffer because of her' it was almost six hours he was there in the OPERATION THEATRE' and now was shifted to a normal ward'

Doctor : he is fine know.. the wound was not so deep' but blood loss ki wajah se you have to take care of him'

Geet just nodded' with heavy steps she pushed the door..he was sleeping' there was no shirt ... stitches were there' she just went near and sat near him' guilt surged through her veins ' nothing was known to her just him.. he saved her from getting humiliated and this incident had binded them together '

Geet just hold his hand and kept her head on his hand'

Geet : hume maaf kar dijiye' hamari wajah se ye sab kuch hua' hume ' hume nahi aana chahiye tha' humara yakeen maniye..

Tears were like those lost lost foes who just found their ever time enemy' she was crying.. not looking towards herself' just soaking his hands with the emotions that just want to flow that moment'

Geet continued thinking to justify herself..thinking he will also think bad about her' but she is not' she is just a sufferer just like him'

She was a prey for revenge for those villagers'

Geet : hum.. hume maaf kardigiye'

It was last time she has said this 'unaware of the hard truth that had bonded them by a sacred relation' they were soulmates now' a live will be incomplete without him' her black beads were for him' that red hue on her forehead was adorned by him'  but the truth was that circumstances were not in there favor'

Her pure tears were brushing his hands' that unknowingly they were holding '. This was not an ordinary grip but the circumstances which had brought them close will made them to learn what and how will they survive'

Geet : humne soch liya hai .. nahi jaa sakte hum apne ma papa ke paas.. aaj jo kuch bhi hua use wo toot jayenge .. hum nahi dekh sakte unhe rota hua' nahi hain hum ek achi beti '. Nahi maani humne papa ki baat' usi ki sazza mili hai hume.. aur aapko bhi hamari wajah se ye sab sehna pada' maaf kar dijiye.. hame'.

Words were less to express the deep serious agony of her heart.. she was tried to be violated.. humiliated'  just because someone wants to prove that their girls will not bear those harsh tortures again if they will set an example for these  urban people' she was just the prey who was used to gave a warning to all those men who use girls as their property'

As she was about to move .. his grip didn't let her go.. he actually stopped her . even in that unconsciousness ..there was a sense of responsibility in him'  she just looked back to see him holding her' tears started to flow out of those hazels somewhere pleading to leave her.. he had already saved her enough' pleading her by her eyes.. to stop protecting her.. he had already left her indebted..

" kahin na kahin unn ankahen jazbaaton ko wo bejaan anken bayaan ka rahi thi'  ek pal ke dard ko bhulnane ki koshish me uss dard me bhi khud ko kho bethi'."

She tried to free herself from his grip.. but certainly couldn't ' her heart stopped her to leave her only savior alone in this condition'.

Geet conscious: itni khudgarj kabse ho gayi geet ' jis insaan ne aaj tumhe bejat hine se bacha liya..tumhara saath diya use akela chod ke jaa rahi ho' ye mat bhulo inki ye haalat sirf tumhari wajah se hai..tum ho inki haalat ki jimedaar'"

She feel on her knees crying bitterly'

Geet sobbing loudly " hum kya Karen' iss rishte ko jhukla bhi nahi sakte ..na hi ise apna sakte hain' hum kya Karen..babaji.. hum kya Karen'."

Here on the same time' two families were dying in tension and anticipation'

On one side there were the KHURANA's who were worried for their son..who hadn't been in any touch ..its's been almost twelve hours..and on the other side..there were HANDA's who were bothered about their elder daughter who had not returned home' she is been out for almost eleven hours and was not in any contact'

**********************************************************************************

This is a real incident recently I came across'

I have tried to portray the best I can from what I felt'

Do share your views'.

very sorry to my readers for yesterday's note...

i was actually depressed and my anger vent out you people and my ffs...

sorry again...

Edited by suhaaana - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
interesting pro.
cont.soon.
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
INDEX

part 1 page 1

page2 page 8

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/75367626

part 3 page 15

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3401601?pn=15

Edited by suhaaana - 11 years ago
x.Maaneet4eva.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Really very interesting story...Felt really bad for Geet...But What really happen u her? Loved how Maan held her hand in his strong grip...Please continue soon.x.
singh24 thumbnail

Tumne mere Maan ko starting me hi hospital pahucha diya...

shri12 thumbnail
Interesting part
waiting for next
geetsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
soo interesting topic loved the start but starting me hi maan in hospital
wanna to know kya hua h 
waiting for next
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4