freya123 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
grt  part
update soon
sanam1234u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Part 10

Geet is busy in preparation in full force...same time she is chating with meera and both are doing there reserch on there topic...'Superstician And Science'... this is there topic...
Meer kuch mila kya? said geet...
Ha ye dekh Lemon ke barem kuch likha he and ha...this XXX solution agr hm flask pe chidkte he to aand after some time its color gets change...
tuje kuch mila ??mera said
Ha ye agr hm hat per XXX solution pehle lagar then XXX solution knife pe lagaye  and then us knife ko just hath me pakd liya to hath complete lal hojayga...interesting hena...said geet chirply...Hum fir kahenge see some bhoot apko chot pohcharaha tha but hmne apne ap per leliya...
saying so both girls statred laughing...
Seriously geet ye topic to bohot hi interesting he...
chal thik he kuch aur reactions dekhte kar kal Mam se bat karenge...hame sare equipments bhi to chahiye hoge chemistry lab se..
ok chal ab me so rahi hu bohot thak gayi hu ...bye...
saying so geet slept ...as she is literly very tierd..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Here Maan and adi busy in there reaserch...they are doing Go green project based on some physics and bio mix ...and as our MSK needs best so he is making adis life heel by doing extra reserch and saying adi to...
bechara adi dont understand y they need to do this much jbke sb reserch related work 3 hrs pehle khtm hochuka he...again adi thought mebhi kisse umid rakh raha hu...MSK and inteme hi satisfied NOOO...
they literaly work late night until  3o clock and then both sleep in maans room only..
before sleeping maan thought about geet and her project..Pata nahi mishty ne preparation kiya hoga ya nahi???thinking so he again grab his laptop and started doing her reaserch also...he find some amazing trick and reaction then satisfied with it and slept...

precap:  Preparation and Exibition day

Note
Sorry sorry sorry guys ..once again sorry for late...but i was held up...so here is next update..
i know kafi boring tha and short bhi but now onwords me itne short hi update dungi ...becoz then jyada time nahi lgta and i realy confuse about story further...so please help me...
and will try to give it on regular basis...please suggest me some thing ..that how to proceed story furthere..i mean any shcool incident or any maneet moment...please i'm very confuse smaj nahi arha age kya hoga...so please hepl me...Thanks for your suport those who likes and give  coment...

and ha dont forget to likes and give me comments...for PM add me in ur buddy list...
Fandeep thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Short but realistic.Yes the update was short ,but its okay.small drops of water can only make ocean.About the story's proceeding i will surely think about it. if i will get any idea i will pm u.
lovesia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesome 
love it

P.S  from now onward my comment will be of one or two words
        as i will be busy in cousins marraige then my tests will start nd after that in march my exams will start
so plz cooperate with ðŸ˜Š 
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesum updt but a short one...no probs but happy fr the updt...loved it...continue soon...
kiran_rati thumbnail
awesome update
loved it
thanx for the pm dear
cont soon
thanx for adding me to ur pm list for this ff
plz give regular updates

Edited by kiran_rati - 11 years ago
sanam1234u thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 11

Nest day all come to school and discussing about project...
Hay geet tumne sab kuch karluya na?ya ab bhi kuch baki he?asked yash
nahi yash kuch baki nahi sab kuch hogaya he just mam ko dikhakr ab sare solution and aparatus lene he...den lab chek krni he...and main thing hame wo practicaly krke dekhna he as atrial..said geet
Ha yaar...abhu tak to sirf ham theoriticaly sab kuch pata he use implement bhi to krna he...OMG kitna sara kam baki he..chalo  jaldi chalte he mam se milne said meera very hurridely..
Oye meer relax yaar...kitna hyper hogi...mene sab chek kiya he ..hamara reserch sb thik he just hame practicaly dekhna he...and chil kar yar...maan ko to ane de pata nahi sahabjade kahap he..ham sab agye he but unka to koi aneka wqt hi nahi ..aur dekho muje kehta he ke me lazy hu...huuuh..said geet in her hoshirapur expressway...
Geet tu sans to le...shuru hoti he to rukneka namhi nahi leti...and ye bat to sahi he...tu subh uthne ke mamle me bohot lazy he...said pari teasingly to geet
and ha maan kbka agya he...wo to apne model m busy he...said yash..
kya ????wo agya he???and usne start bhi kiya???he babaji dekho kaisa Best friend he mera ??me uskeliye wait kar rah hu yaha aur wo to mera wait kiye bina hi chala gya lab me??aur project strart  bhi kiya???Dusht Danav kahika..continue geet in her on world..thats when meera interupted..
geet agr tune ab apni bkbk band krke yahase janeka kasht karegi to ham bhi apne project start krsakenge???meera said tauntingly

ha to chalo mene kab roka he?
all goes to lab where other participnts also present...geet and meera meet with mam and show her reserch and then by rechaking it with mam and conformd...asked for related thing reqired for project..
all are busy in there preparation ...pinky yash and others go to class as lecture started...
where as geet meera and maan adi remain in lab doing there project..
after a while..
geet tuje nahi lgta ye reaction kuch kam he..I mean see bas 4 hi he...and hame kuch our and jara aur htke jo mostly kisiko pata naho koi new ideas chahiye...ye to normaly sabhi ko pata he..said meera seriously
hmmm tu sahi keh rahi he meera but tuhe pata hena hmne kitna serch kiya uske bawjud bas itna hi mil paya..ab kya kare??mam ne to kaha ke sare ideas hmare hone chahiye is mamlem wo hamari koi help nahi karskti wo just rechak karegi ke hmne jo project banaya he wo thik he and if isme koi oriblem ayi to ho wo help karegi ...now what to do???said geet placing her chin on hand and making cute faces..
hay babaji ab aphi kuch help kardona???said geet looking upword making faces..
here maan come to check on geet and listen to her ancits..and shakes his hesd at her stupids talks...
geet ye lo inme kuch reactions he jo tumhe kan ayenge said maan and give some prinout paper to geet...
geet look at maan and then paper ...ye kya he??asked geet
Maan roled his eyes at her stupid question and said abviously geet isme reactions he jo tumhe project me help karenge...then teasingly said sa smji ya kisi aur language me batao...

geet get angry ...itna bhav khane ki jarurt nahi he...mene to bas ek simple sa question pucha tha..tum bina tount ke bhi keh skte the...
ohh geet tumhe tount krmen kitna maja ata me tumhe kya batau?said maan smirkingly..
ahhh I Hate U...said geet irritatingly...
and i loved to teasing u...said maan giving lopeside smile and goes fron there...
during inbetween  this cat dog fight meera take that paper from maan and already started performing it..
OMG geet this is awsome see ...ye to bohot hi ache trik he...Now i'm 100% sure ke hmara project bohot hi acha banega...just see it...
and then both got busy in it...
day went like this...
all students who participate done with there preparation ...all are busy last minute prepaeration...chaking and rechaking all things...to make sure everything is ready then all went to repected house...

this is next part...hope u like it..please press like buttons and give coments...