Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@BarunDiwani

Awsome one Arshi! BRILLIANT in blue LOVE in purple.
love the Jilebi explination :) they are as complicated at ms.sankadevi's brain but its what make her happy...the end result is worth all of it ๐Ÿ˜‰
In green about Arnav being an idiot ๐Ÿฅบ LOL! ok so must defend his  idiocrisy b/c he is an idiot in โค๏ธ...kucch to idiotpan banta hai yaar ๐Ÿ˜†

I knew it that part is going to break someone's heart๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  What can I say I love Jalaibis in Hot milk so how could I miss that golden opportunity not to explore and break each piece in MILK of IPK. mmm Yummy

That scene where our oh sorry๐Ÿ˜ณ my idiot was denying his concern for her is my fav for so many reasons not just becoz of him but he was yummilious when he was waiting for finding out "Is she fine?" or not๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰
Thnx again and sorry for breaking your "fragilious" heart๐Ÿฅฑ๐Ÿ˜† 
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=uES5zu7dTQo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=T92ZTk63Cd0#!

Beautiful VM
Edited by cinthiann1758 - 11 years ago
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I enjoyed this episode... Like cynthia (I hope I wrote your name right) said this episode was about courage and sister's love

I do not have time to write Bout this episode today :(
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Reference:

From Episode 25 to understands the characters of chess game.

Today's episode  is a hint towards a future layout of each and every character and how will they play out this chess game .Yes a chess game in which not only King and Queen will be checked and mate but also other characters will play interestingly at their given positions . The King can castle as we know that is our Arnav . Queen ( Khushi) is valuable to bishop (Naniji) and the rooks (Anjali and Shyam).Two knights are Akash and Payal and rest of them are Pawns.The second Bishop is ASR's mother  which is a big part of this game from beginning till end.( King and Queen will mate ,LOL) As this game has three phases opening game, middle game, and the end game. OPENING game has started indeed. Just mind blowing๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

EPISODE 32

Today's epi is about how the "one knight"(Payal) and the "one rook"(Anjali) is going to change the game plan of the future for the King (Arnav) and the queen(Khushi).These two sisters play a major role in shaping the positions and setting teams of pawns in such a way,that will seem a Tsunami apparently but under the layers of waves Fish will be swimming, surviving,and thriving for their existence. 20 min of power of LOVE by siblings and their meaning of existence.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

"Apne phoopa ji ki train ki tarah "dhar dhar' kar ke jana aur 'dhar dhar kar ke wapas aa jana"(Like your uncle go to office as fast as you can and come back soo too) hmmm Are you sure Buaji? That's how our episode starts today. It directly indicates what Arnav said to Nani "Jaldbazi mein kia hua faisla khabi sahi nahi hota"(Rash decision are never correct.)Tne same feeling Khushi has making this rash decision about leaving job.Her brain and heart has mixed vibes.She is doing it just for her "knight" Jiji as pawn Buaji had no effect on her [(Kitni Dheet hai Yeh Larki.(How stubborn Khushi is?)]and so does the "rook"Shyam.Khushi can go to any length for her "Knight".Queen is playing her game around "Knight" to reach  where ever DM will take her. Hmmm we all know where.

"Shyam and "Arti", are you doing that becoz "You will be relaxed God knows for what"hmmm "Hum jante thay aap bilkul theek faisla lain gi"(I knew you will make a right decision.)How the heck you know which decision is right smarty pants?"Dal mein kuch kala hai"(something is wrong with this creep for sure)Hate his drooling face.You are right for one thing dude DM is with her and she knows that.(At this point as Aranav and Khushi are baffled about each other I am baffling about you.๐Ÿ˜•)

Jiji said,"Humain dar lag raha hai aagr tum us contract wali baat ko na sanbhal pai to"(I am afraid if you couldn' take care of contract terms)But Payal you just said"Contract gaya Bhar mein"(I don't care about contract" then what is worrying you???? Khushi,"Girti hui imarat sanbhal li kuch bi sanbhal loon gi"(I took care of falling building ,now I can take care of anything)Indeed Khushi you did take care of falling kindom of Arnav within the White Wall of ASR.Pause here: The guest house(ASR) is white from outside and looks perfectly fine but inside(Arnav) bricks were falling and Khushi was trapped inside of this falling building which is Arnav's Palace.Simply magnificent''.๐Ÿ‘

"Agar us Rakshus ko rarna hai na to hum bhi tayar hain" (If that devil wants to fight then I am ready too) Aww Khushi you are but he is not.becoz he is angry why are you not playing along with her.Pause here: ASR is remorse and angry becoz he wants to go back in time to fix everything to start fresh with her as he can't and she does not let him mend his mistakes in the beginning as she can't.(Satsun meeting,she did not give him chance to explain his side)

Both are "Humain Farak nahi Parta"(We don't care) Egoistic couple but cute hai.๐Ÿ˜†

"Bina Dil ke Dili " is "Dil wali "now.( heartless Delhi has heart now) Really Khushiโค๏ธMy heart goes mmm    mmm   mmm ----------------"๐Ÿ˜ณ

But one thing is clear Khushi can do anything to make ppl laugh around her despite her own heart bleeds in that process. Have tears all the time.

Even though Ama and Babuji is not with her but her Jiji is.

ASR's entry in the office shows how this man's presence effect his surroundings and people around him.He is a self made person standing alone and tall among others. He is right in one sense "I write my own destiny and others too"Yes of course not without God's consent but he did make his name by his own's will power and daring nature.His entrance shows his determination, assurance, fearlessness, certainty, and courage at each level of his life.Just Bravo.๐Ÿ‘

"Uska eik Naam Hai" She has a name.He knows the meaning of the Name as he has to borrow someone's to complete his proudly.Somehow she mattered to him yes he is in denial right now but she is as he stopped TWICE for defending her over her Name after all she is his QUEEN.โค๏ธ

(Koi Farak Nahi Parta) Right๐Ÿ˜†

On the other side King(ASR)  made it clear to "senapati" (La and company) everybody will call Queen(Khushi) by her name.Khushi had emerged as an independent individual infront of Him and he does not want anyone to take advantage of her.hmmm interesting "Khushi ka ASR ke  Dil aur Dimagh par Raj" Background music so he is ASR at this moment so ASR is giving back to her what he took away from her"Her Respect" "Dupatta. Yes Indeed "Khushi nai girti huai amart ko sanbhal liya hai"(Khushi indeed took care of falling building.) HEART (Arnav)AND BRAIN(ASR)  reaching for Khushi. Making me proud Double "A" Arnav and ASR (for fragilious heart)๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

"Tum nai mujhai na bata kar Nani se jo milne ki ghalati ki hai use Sudhar raha hoon"(trying to mend the mistake which you did by meeting Nani without telling me )I am confused just as La,"What are you implying to."So you want her as your gal for your society so no one bothers you in your circle but you never want your family to meet her.hmmm very complicated .Pause here: So he took La home when Khushi gave him her two cents "Hum Lakhnow ja rahain hain"(I am going Lukhnow)and Nani was giving him her two cents (broke up with La and get married).Awww poor ASR "Mein wohi karta hoon jo mujhe sahi lagta hai"(I do what I think is right)  ๐Ÿ˜‰

Other side Arnav has to leave for his Di in a rush but he stops at Khushi table.He can't wait to see her back.Her belongings are the most treasure to him now.Pause here:Balance scale is tilting towards Khushi side for a while till he moves it back.Khushi will be tilting this balance later as He is moving at DM's wishes for Khushi.Pause here:During Telepathy "Mujhe aur khuch nahi chahiye" (I don't want anything else Khushi.)It will be Khushi who will keep Di at pedestal for His sake.Brilliant.๐Ÿ‘

Khushi entered baffling with mixed emotions not even giving two cents about contract just remembering SOFT corner of ASR and clutching her Resignation as she is holding his collar.DM is smiling as this piece of paper is taking her towards him anyway.

I loved the way she was looking at his chamber,the same chamber she was thrown out so many times but today the same was pulling her like a magnet.โค๏ธ

Love the scene though where they both cross each other and did not feel each other presence. Pause here: This is indication there is always something more than two of them which will apart them may be just for while though but has its own undeniable importance and that is "Anjali" his Di.So King  actually playing his game for "rook" to go around to get his "Queen" hmm inetersting.๐Ÿ˜ณ

So next move is for "rook" and for "knight" to get close to each other.hmmm wicked DM.Pure fun.๐Ÿ‘( Marrying Khushi for saving Di and marrying ASR for saving Payal's marriage)

As Buaji said"Do minute bhi rukne ki zaroorat nahi hai wahan.Samjhat kia hai laad Governor,hamari Bitya kissi se kam hai kia"(You don't have to stay there for long,what ASR thinks of himself.our daughter is no less than anyone)That's what Khushi did,even though her mind was playing games but her heart is PURE and wants her to stop but her brain took less than two minutes to show everyone in the office "who she really is?"Laad Governor's  "Praja"(employess) and even his "Senapati" La with her stooges really got "Right in your face" treatment.

" Khabi Lakhnow aeye ga phir hum aap ko sikhayen ge keh sar utha ke Zindagi mein kaise jiya jata hai"( Come lakhnow and I will teach you how to live with your chin up)This is the day when Khushi is shown as an independent woman what ever happened later don't want to pour my thoughts here.Just being mum is better.Pause here: -Board says 2:0

ASR -0  represents cycle of events and recovery (Perfectly suits to ASR as he is going through  a lot until his recovery from past )

Khushi-2  oppositions and conflictions (suits to Khushi as she will face both of these till she becomes winner)

Thumbs up !!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Khushi says,"Hum nai to yahi Seekha hai jo sahi hai wohi Karna"(I learned do what is right) to shut everone's mouth.Isn't this the same as Arnav said to Nani"aap nai hi sikhaya khabi khuch ghalat nahi karna"(You taught me don't do any thing wrong.)hmmm Both are arrogant in their own way.๐Ÿ˜ณ

"Hum yeh Istifa unhi ko dein gey jin ke saath hum ne yeh contract sing kia that"Khai unhon ne shoru kia tha Khatum hum Karain gey"

(I will give my regignation to ASR and as he started this game I'll finish it)

Yes Indeed he started this whole game in fashion show in Lakhnow and you will finish it in Delhi as Mrs KKGSR๐Ÿ‘

Today Khushi left the office but did she------------

At RM Arnav  finds out Di was making his "Continental" while fastening and gets worried.Nani,"Lagta hai Chote nai waqat ke saath apne moon ka zaika bhi badal diya hai"(With time he has changed his taste too).Deep arrow bazi. (Game) She is referring how he has forgotton his mother's taste in everything.He pressed the issue of Di's health and Nani becomes not only quite but also agrees with him when he said,"You don't have to work while you fastening".They both share lovely glancing  which change into stern look on both sides which Anjali felt deeply.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anjali,"Agar aaj Mama papa hote to iss sub ko sanbhal laite".His rage with the closed fists is ready to blow but the moment he sees "tears" in his Di's eyes ,his anger turns filling his eyes too."Mere liye aap sab khuch ho".(You are everything for me) ."YOU ARE MY FAMILY" "Mein aap ke liye khuch bhi kar sakta hoon."(I can do anything for you Di)  by holding Di's hand.A promise made by brother who did each and every length to Make her happy.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š hmmm 

Indeed King has to go around the "rook" to get to the queen.Lovely just like Khushi she has to go around the "knight "to reach to her King.DM is planning her next move around ALL of these to bring them together.๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ

Audios.see you tomorrow.

MOMENT OF THE DAY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2AAjjFIJA4
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2AAjjFIJA4[/YOUTUBE]

Mysticaldivine thumbnail
I love this song and Vm

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9BZbwO6lgQ&list=FL-Zfuj67epdszkH1Vr83_EA&index=11[/YOUTUBE]

DIRECT LINK 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9BZbwO6lgQ&list=FL-Zfuj67epdszkH1Vr83_EA&index=11
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 32

Courage and a Sister's Love

courage  noun

1. the quality of mind or spirit that enables a person to face difficulty, danger, pain, etc., without fear; bravery.

2. to have the courage of one's convictions, to act in accordance with one's beliefs, especially in spite of criticism.

Courage permits one to face extreme dangers and difficulties without fear

Bravery implies true courage with daring and an intrepid boldness

Valor implies heroic courage: valor in fighting for the right

GH- Buaji praises our fearless Kushi for her decision to resign, giving her some words of encouragement, and reminds her to come back fast making sure he does not think she is inferior or he thinks has gotten the best of her!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  Shyam gives her blessings and the offering and a morsel has been left behind on her mouth.  He indicates that she has a bit on her and we can see how he wants to touch her and remove that morsel of food by those luscious lips,๐Ÿ˜ณ but thank God he does not!  She finally removes the morsel from the corner of her mouth.  Phew! He wishes her good luck and may" DM be with you!" ๐Ÿ‘ The Goddess is with her all right between Her and Payal they have instilled courage into our little Goddess!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ She realizes she has not written her resignation and sits down to write it.  Payal comes and is worried you can see it all over her face. She hugs Kushi. โค๏ธ Kushi with all her courage says to Payal, not to worry.  She has been through tumbled walls and everything else this man has put her through so she can do anything she puts her mind to.  She can do it!๐Ÿ‘  If the demon wants to fight, so be it, we will fight!๐Ÿคข  I am ready!  Payal still worried tells Kushi that since she signed that contract she has not had a fitful night's sleep๐Ÿฅฑ and what if something really happened to her?    Our little Payal so fretful and our courageous Kushi tells her so get ready to sleep peacefully from now on!  She has all the confidence in the world.  Her sister's loveโค๏ธ has given her the courage and fortitude to do what she has to do'facing the demon of her dreams and life!๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Payal continues with let's return to Lucknow and our parents, we miss them so much.  We only came here because of THAT man and if it wasn't for what HE did we wouldn't be here.  None of this would have happened.  A now there is a little word called FATE! Kushi replies to Payal with," Delhi is not so bad"  She reminds her of the dupatta she received on her birthday and  if they weren't there she would never have gotten it ( and of course her future husband!) and Kushi would never received praises from Buaji if they weren't there!  " I miss our parents but YOU are with me!"  A sister's love โค๏ธgreater than anything!  They hug and a worried looks crosses Kushi's face but she gains strength and courage from her sister's hug.๐Ÿค—  A sister's love knows how to worry for you, knows how to love you totally, knows how to give you courage and strength and knows how to always be with you representing your entire family.โญ๏ธ

ASR Designs- The demon walks in.๐Ÿ˜ˆ  Everyone stops what they are doing.  It is amazing the powerful energy this man projects.  Everyone can sense his mood.  He hears laughter๐Ÿ˜† coming from Lavanya's office and he interrupts the Three Stooges (as I call them).  A nervous La says, "Oh, hi!"  He snaps,๐Ÿ˜ก "are you paid to laugh at employees?"  They run off.  He is ALL business now.  He asks La if she has finished the Calendar and she timidly replies she is  working on it and she can handle it.  He turns to leave and she possessively caresses him and asks if Nani said anything about her.  He๐Ÿ˜ก answers smartly, "I RECTIFIED the mistake you made by not telling me that you were going to meet her."  She asks him, "Rectified?" He ๐Ÿ˜กstorms off and Lavanya mumbles under her breath some negative things about "Chamkili".  He๐Ÿ˜ก hears, takes offense for Kushi's sake and becomes her Champion.โญ๏ธ  He masters all his courage and says she has a name it's KUSHI KUMARI GUPTA'(Singh Raizada'I just wanted to say that!!!), and everyone should use it!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

OMG, she is sooo angry and maybe even jealous!!! How dare she?  She has been scolded because of HER!  If she comes in front of her now beware!...and in walks our KUSHI KUMARI GUPTA!

As Kushi walks in to the office the guesthouse incident flashes before her eyes.  She closes her eyes (an ASR thing to do, blood intermingled, you know), gathers her courage and walks in ready to face her demon.

Meanwhile ASR receives a call while in his office.  He stops and turns suddenly to leave.  Something has happened and he rushes to leave.

For some reason call it Fate or Goddess they are not to meet right then so they pass each other through a cute little scene. He leaves and she runs into the Three Stooges in the Caf.  They are trying to calm down Lavanya with a cup of coffee.  They see Kushi and La becomes Miss Sarcastic.  She asks her where she was all day yesterday and is this time you come into work?  Kushi dismisses her! ๐Ÿ‘ Where is ASR?  A jealous Lavanya asks, "WHAT?"  Our courageous Goddess says ,"YOU told me nothing is repeated twice here, but I will ask again, WHERE IS ASR?"  La responds with, "Why, you want to quit?"  With a deep courageous breath she says YES!  The Stooges all excited and with their ammunition loaded and guns blazing they start.๐Ÿ˜†

"SO'ULTIMATELY YOU HAVE GIVEN UP?  YOU SAID, LUCKNOW PEOPLE DON'T GIVE UP AND TODAY YOU ARE RUNNING AWAY'.

Our Courageous, Fearless Tigress, Undaunting Goddess Kushi starts'.๐Ÿ˜‰

" I AM FROM LUCKNOW THEREFORE I DO NOT RUN AWAY IN FEAR. I CAME TO SAY THIS JOB IS NOT OF MY MERIT! I WAS TAUGHT TO DO THINGS RIGHT WITH GREAT RESPECT.  THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT IT MAKES NO SENSE TO TELL YOU THAT!  ONLY THOSE WITH THEIR OWN IDENTITY AND SELF ESTEEM UNDERSTAND, AND (remember this Kushi when you got to compete for Mrs. India), YOU ALL SPEND YOUR TIME IMITATING HER (LA)."๐Ÿ‘

The other Stooge admonishes Kushi and she shoots right back at her, " I KNOW WHO I AM AND AM VERY HAPPY BUT DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE?  IF YOU DID YOU WOULD NOT BE HIDING YOUR IDENTITY OR YOUR NECKLACE.  SHOW WHAT IS IN YOUR HEART AND THEN YOU WOULD KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHO I AM!"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘

La says its enough.  She doesn't want o hear anymore.  She will take the resignation, ASR went home and anyway you don't say anything when he is around but now you say much.  Kushi says she will only hand the resignation to the one who signed the contract.  He started the game and now she will end it!  "Really? " La responds , "why don't you say you just lost."  Kushi looks at the score board and replies, that life isn't about winning and losing and if you think it is you are sorely misunderstanding.  She agreed to the terms and keep into their world but win or lose has no value to her.  Before leaving she turns around and says to Lavanya, " Come to Lucknow and I will teach you how to live a dignified life!"  (Funny because we will see her do just that in future episodes).  She gets the thumbs up and leaves with her head held high! Go, Kushi, go!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

RM- Anjali is in bed after a fainting spell with everyone around in her room, including the doctor.  ASR walks into the room and Chote sits on the bed!  This man never ceases to amaze me, his concern for his sister riddled all over his face.  How he goes changes form is incredible.  Brilliant acting, brilliant character!!  He asks what happened and of course she was fasting and while preparing his "continental" food (soup) he saw black and fainted.  He says that she needs to stop fasting that she has done enough drink something for him and what would her husband think if he knew that he was not taking proper care of her. Nani agrees with that but chimes in with that His taste has changed as he has grown up not just for food but for girls. (He doesn't have traditional ideas but contemporary ones.)  He stops her with he isn't talking about his topic until his sister is better.  Everyone leaves in a huff.  Akash does call mamiji and asks if Di is ok.  ASR asks his sister why does Nani always bring the subject up?  And Di replies with that she loves you and cares about you but you don't talk very nice to her.  She feels bad  and starts to tear up, this hits the bulls eye of Chote's heart.๐Ÿ’”  She says she doesn't know how to handle the situation.  He is angry๐Ÿ˜ก, Nani is angry๐Ÿ˜ก but maybe if their parents were there they could handle what she cannot.  With tears rolling down her face and all the love she has in her heart โค๏ธshe says she can't do it, she doesn't know what to do to handle this.  He is touched deeply.  He wipes the tears from her face. He reaches for her hands and clasps them within his and says to her that there is not a day when he doesn't miss their parents๐Ÿ’” but she is his family. She is everything to him and he cannot stand to see her in tears.  He will fight the whole world for her and cross all limits for her happiness. (A premonition of what is to come!)

It is a sister's loveโค๏ธ that encourages both Kushi and Arnav, pushing them to their limits to do what they must do for themselves and their families  .A sister's love is the driving force behind these two and we will see how this force drive the story lines in the future!

Brilliant.Red is well balanced portray,Purple is my fav and green is the best thought ever.LOved the title as usually.Purple is my favorite scene yes for him right now Di is everything and will be.For Khushi is the same.Her Jiji is everything now and ill be until they will find each other.๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 32

Courage and a Sister's Love

courage  noun

1. the quality of mind or spirit that enables a person to face difficulty, danger, pain, etc., without fear; bravery.

2. to have the courage of one's convictions, to act in accordance with one's beliefs, especially in spite of criticism.

Courage permits one to face extreme dangers and difficulties without fear

Bravery implies true courage with daring and an intrepid boldness

Valor implies heroic courage: valor in fighting for the right

GH- Buaji praises our fearless Kushi for her decision to resign, giving her some words of encouragement, and reminds her to come back fast making sure he does not think she is inferior or he thinks has gotten the best of her!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  Shyam gives her blessings and the offering and a morsel has been left behind on her mouth.  He indicates that she has a bit on her and we can see how he wants to touch her and remove that morsel of food by those luscious lips,๐Ÿ˜ณ but thank God he does not!  She finally removes the morsel from the corner of her mouth.  Phew! He wishes her good luck and may" DM be with you!" ๐Ÿ‘ The Goddess is with her all right between Her and Payal they have instilled courage into our little Goddess!!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ She realizes she has not written her resignation and sits down to write it.  Payal comes and is worried you can see it all over her face. She hugs Kushi. โค๏ธ Kushi with all her courage says to Payal, not to worry.  She has been through tumbled walls and everything else this man has put her through so she can do anything she puts her mind to.  She can do it!๐Ÿ‘  If the demon wants to fight, so be it, we will fight!๐Ÿคข  I am ready!  Payal still worried tells Kushi that since she signed that contract she has not had a fitful night's sleep๐Ÿฅฑ and what if something really happened to her?    Our little Payal so fretful and our courageous Kushi tells her so get ready to sleep peacefully from now on!  She has all the confidence in the world.  Her sister's loveโค๏ธ has given her the courage and fortitude to do what she has to do'facing the demon of her dreams and life!๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Payal continues with let's return to Lucknow and our parents, we miss them so much.  We only came here because of THAT man and if it wasn't for what HE did we wouldn't be here.  None of this would have happened.  A now there is a little word called FATE! Kushi replies to Payal with," Delhi is not so bad"  She reminds her of the dupatta she received on her birthday and  if they weren't there she would never have gotten it ( and of course her future husband!) and Kushi would never received praises from Buaji if they weren't there!  " I miss our parents but YOU are with me!"  A sister's love โค๏ธgreater than anything!  They hug and a worried looks crosses Kushi's face but she gains strength and courage from her sister's hug.๐Ÿค—  A sister's love knows how to worry for you, knows how to love you totally, knows how to give you courage and strength and knows how to always be with you representing your entire family.โญ๏ธ

ASR Designs- The demon walks in.๐Ÿ˜ˆ  Everyone stops what they are doing.  It is amazing the powerful energy this man projects.  Everyone can sense his mood.  He hears laughter๐Ÿ˜† coming from Lavanya's office and he interrupts the Three Stooges (as I call them).  A nervous La says, "Oh, hi!"  He snaps,๐Ÿ˜ก "are you paid to laugh at employees?"  They run off.  He is ALL business now.  He asks La if she has finished the Calendar and she timidly replies she is  working on it and she can handle it.  He turns to leave and she possessively caresses him and asks if Nani said anything about her.  He๐Ÿ˜ก answers smartly, "I RECTIFIED the mistake you made by not telling me that you were going to meet her."  She asks him, "Rectified?" He ๐Ÿ˜กstorms off and Lavanya mumbles under her breath some negative things about "Chamkili".  He๐Ÿ˜ก hears, takes offense for Kushi's sake and becomes her Champion.โญ๏ธ  He masters all his courage and says she has a name it's KUSHI KUMARI GUPTA'(Singh Raizada'I just wanted to say that!!!), and everyone should use it!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

OMG, she is sooo angry and maybe even jealous!!! How dare she?  She has been scolded because of HER!  If she comes in front of her now beware!...and in walks our KUSHI KUMARI GUPTA!

As Kushi walks in to the office the guesthouse incident flashes before her eyes.  She closes her eyes (an ASR thing to do, blood intermingled, you know), gathers her courage and walks in ready to face her demon.

Meanwhile ASR receives a call while in his office.  He stops and turns suddenly to leave.  Something has happened and he rushes to leave.

For some reason call it Fate or Goddess they are not to meet right then so they pass each other through a cute little scene. He leaves and she runs into the Three Stooges in the Caf.  They are trying to calm down Lavanya with a cup of coffee.  They see Kushi and La becomes Miss Sarcastic.  She asks her where she was all day yesterday and is this time you come into work?  Kushi dismisses her! ๐Ÿ‘ Where is ASR?  A jealous Lavanya asks, "WHAT?"  Our courageous Goddess says ,"YOU told me nothing is repeated twice here, but I will ask again, WHERE IS ASR?"  La responds with, "Why, you want to quit?"  With a deep courageous breath she says YES!  The Stooges all excited and with their ammunition loaded and guns blazing they start.๐Ÿ˜†

"SO'ULTIMATELY YOU HAVE GIVEN UP?  YOU SAID, LUCKNOW PEOPLE DON'T GIVE UP AND TODAY YOU ARE RUNNING AWAY'.

Our Courageous, Fearless Tigress, Undaunting Goddess Kushi starts'.๐Ÿ˜‰

" I AM FROM LUCKNOW THEREFORE I DO NOT RUN AWAY IN FEAR. I CAME TO SAY THIS JOB IS NOT OF MY MERIT! I WAS TAUGHT TO DO THINGS RIGHT WITH GREAT RESPECT.  THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT IT MAKES NO SENSE TO TELL YOU THAT!  ONLY THOSE WITH THEIR OWN IDENTITY AND SELF ESTEEM UNDERSTAND, AND (remember this Kushi when you got to compete for Mrs. India), YOU ALL SPEND YOUR TIME IMITATING HER (LA)."๐Ÿ‘

The other Stooge admonishes Kushi and she shoots right back at her, " I KNOW WHO I AM AND AM VERY HAPPY BUT DO YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE?  IF YOU DID YOU WOULD NOT BE HIDING YOUR IDENTITY OR YOUR NECKLACE.  SHOW WHAT IS IN YOUR HEART AND THEN YOU WOULD KNOW WHO YOU ARE AND WHO I AM!"๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ‘

La says its enough.  She doesn't want o hear anymore.  She will take the resignation, ASR went home and anyway you don't say anything when he is around but now you say much.  Kushi says she will only hand the resignation to the one who signed the contract.  He started the game and now she will end it!  "Really? " La responds , "why don't you say you just lost."  Kushi looks at the score board and replies, that life isn't about winning and losing and if you think it is you are sorely misunderstanding.  She agreed to the terms and keep into their world but win or lose has no value to her.  Before leaving she turns around and says to Lavanya, " Come to Lucknow and I will teach you how to live a dignified life!"  (Funny because we will see her do just that in future episodes).  She gets the thumbs up and leaves with her head held high! Go, Kushi, go!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

RM- Anjali is in bed after a fainting spell with everyone around in her room, including the doctor.  ASR walks into the room and Chote sits on the bed!  This man never ceases to amaze me, his concern for his sister riddled all over his face.  How he goes changes form is incredible.  Brilliant acting, brilliant character!!  He asks what happened and of course she was fasting and while preparing his "continental" food (soup) he saw black and fainted.  He says that she needs to stop fasting that she has done enough drink something for him and what would her husband think if he knew that he was not taking proper care of her. Nani agrees with that but chimes in with that His taste has changed as he has grown up not just for food but for girls. (He doesn't have traditional ideas but contemporary ones.)  He stops her with he isn't talking about his topic until his sister is better.  Everyone leaves in a huff.  Akash does call mamiji and asks if Di is ok.  ASR asks his sister why does Nani always bring the subject up?  And Di replies with that she loves you and cares about you but you don't talk very nice to her.  She feels bad  and starts to tear up, this hits the bulls eye of Chote's heart.๐Ÿ’”  She says she doesn't know how to handle the situation.  He is angry๐Ÿ˜ก, Nani is angry๐Ÿ˜ก but maybe if their parents were there they could handle what she cannot.  With tears rolling down her face and all the love she has in her heart โค๏ธshe says she can't do it, she doesn't know what to do to handle this.  He is touched deeply.  He wipes the tears from her face. He reaches for her hands and clasps them within his and says to her that there is not a day when he doesn't miss their parents๐Ÿ’” but she is his family.  She is everything to him and he cannot stand to see her in tears.  He will fight the whole world for her and cross all limits for her happiness. (A premonition of what is to come!)

It is a sister's loveโค๏ธ that encourages both Kushi and Arnav, pushing them to their limits to do what they must do for themselves and their families  .A sister's love is the driving force behind these two and we will see how this force drive the story lines in the future!

cynthia,
i have not yet watched the episode, but i felt i was seeing it as i read your fluid account. your choice of courage and sister's love ๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘. in red all the parts taht said to me, mark me right now. in pink, me in a state of awww. thanks for this, that connection with sisters and their key roles, the little connections to future events, and the beautiful scene between bro and sis i enjoyed all of them. now shall go and see.
Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Episode 33 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfDv4Kuky64[/YOUTUBE]

With sub titles : http://youtube/s4ZjW_5JXPQ
Edited by -Siaa- - 11 years ago
Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Wow what an episode bakariya sherni bangayi ๐Ÿ‘ aww poor ASR Edited by Arshig8 - 11 years ago
AR_EternalLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awesome episode...

khushi ne bolti band kar di arnav ki...